ch4ncer

Last person to reply to this thread wins.

No, the end of the beggining of your beginning... begins

On 4/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, _chain said:

No, the end of the beggining of your beginning... begins

Nope, beginning of the end of the beginning of his beginning

Creepers: Represent muslims. Not only do they blow themselves up but they are also green, which is a color strongly associated with Islam.

Enderman: A tall, black man who steals shit and can't swim.

Villagers: Big nosed merchants who have their hands constantly rubbed together.

Also the play on the Mine Craft and Mein Kampf.

Notch knew what he was doing.

Pigs: those dirty capitalists! 

The avengers movie but in microwave *spoilers*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Beep beep beep beeep

6 hours ago, xFlame said:

The avengers movie but in microwave *spoilers*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Beep beep beep beeep

ironman dies in the end

i like more the human automaton

beep beep 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 01110011

11 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

Mr Robot is the only series worth watching.

fsociety 

On 5/15/2019 at 9:18 PM, Bellenettiel said:

ironman dies in the end

Guy sitting next to me flipped out when I stood up to leave, he’s like wait bro, you’re gonna miss the end credits scene!

I looked at him solemnly stating: there is no end credits scene. He looked at me with a face of pure disbelief crossed with horror.

It’s not possible! He said to me.

Oh but it is... I replied. The saga has come to a close, and thus the end credits scene would fufill no purpose.

I quickly turned to leave; peering out of the corner of my eye, The man had his phone out and was consulting the international knowledge base for closure on this matter.

Before I was able to leave, I felt his hand on my shoulder, he says to me, there is something at the end.

I was shocked! Surely there was not! But alas, I trusted the stranger, and sat through the entire credits. The screen faded away, and to my absolute shock, the man was right. Appearing on the screen were 5 fateful words that have defined me to this day

They read:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Edited by xFlame

Honestly guys, MrRobot is the only truly worth-it series to watch from the recent years. 

Talking about series now, there isn't a lot of good material as of now. Maybe stuff like Marvel's The Punisher, since the story is pretty good, and Jon has managed to become the best Punisher of the whole scene. Some people might try to argue that, you just tell them to watch the whole thing. 

22 hours ago, _chain said:

Honestly guys, MrRobot is the only truly worth-it series to watch from the recent years. 

Talking about series now, there isn't a lot of good material as of now. Maybe stuff like Marvel's The Punisher, since the story is pretty good, and Jon has managed to become the best Punisher of the whole scene. Some people might try to argue that, you just tell them to watch the whole thing. 

amen to that. mr robot really got me hooked.

• Like 1

Theres nothing fucking wrong with incest. Some may argue its unnatural, but so is being gay theres nothing bad about it. Also some ppl say its "gross" lmfao get over urself nobody cares I wouldnt fuck my brother but Im not gonna lie hes really fuvcking hot but people need to let ppl do whatever they want as long as its consensual adults and they dont have kids wit eachother

Homosexuality occurs in many different species, and so does cannibalism.. One could argue that both are perfectly acceptable forms of behaviour in humans.

What about having a sexual relation with a cockroach? Is that also normal for humans?