TommyGun999

Usefulness of Light Machine Guns

This suggestion mainly applies to "Light Machine Guns".

Buff:

ALIG 762 and CASE
Bloom (-5%)
Recoil (-5%)

VAS SW2 and N-SSW 74
Recoil (-10%)

SHAW 556
Hard Damage (15.00 -> 15.40)

Nerf:

ATAC 424
Hard Damage (17.55 -> 15.55)

N-TEC 5
Hard Damage (18.50 -> 17.50)

• Like 1

I foster, especially Vas SW2, which is very hard to destroy the vehicle, and it is also difficult to kill another player. Reducing recoil Vas SW2 is a good idea, up to 15%

i’d be fine with less bloom and recoil on alig i guess

nssw and reskins def do not need a buff

shaw is fine 

atac is fine

ntec losing hard damage is a largely useless change

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

What Alig needs is better accuracy, it gets outshoot by any other weapon. While you can't even move with it while shooting.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

nssw and reskins def do not need a buff

VAS SW2 and N-SSW 74 need a buff because, as mentioned earlier, it is very difficult to destroy a car or kill an opponent with these weapons. These are weapons that are designed to destroy vehicles and kill players at once. If there is something for everything, it is good for nothing. Therefore, they should reduce the recoil or add more Hard Damage example: 29.5 -> 34.5

16 minutes ago, TommyGun999 said:

VAS SW2 and N-SSW 74 need a buff because, as mentioned earlier, it is very difficult to destroy a car or kill an opponent with these weapons. These are weapons that are designed to destroy vehicles and kill players at once. If there is something for everything, it is good for nothing. Therefore, they should reduce the recoil or add more Hard Damage example: 29.5 -> 34.5

nssw/vas sw2 are meant as antipersonnel weapons that are serviceable as antivehicle, they aren’t supposed to do both equally well

the guns already have nearly no recoil, an effect that can be enhanced further by adding heavy barrel

alternatively you can use them stock (65m) or with improved rifling (77m) as a long range ntec, which is their intended purpose 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

What Alig needs is better accuracy, it gets outshoot by any other weapon. While you can't even move with it while shooting.

I main light machine guns and have done so beyond my entry into the forums.

No its an anti vehicle gun, it needs a weekness, if it was more competitive against other guns why would you use a shaw. I would love a hard damage buff to shaw but that would be op, as you can mince up cars as it is.

Anyway OP doesnt even give a reason, just states Buff X and Nerf Y. Thats a statement not an argument.

3 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

No its an anti vehicle gun, it needs a weekness, if it was more competitive against other guns why would you use a shaw. I would love a hard damage buff to shaw but that would be op, as you can mince up cars as it is.

Anyway OP doesnt even give a reason, just states Buff X and Nerf Y. Thats a statement not an argument.

More weakness than slow movement, having to not move + crouch to have a "decent" accuracy?

40 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

More weakness than slow movement, having to not move + crouch to have a "decent" accuracy?

the alig is geared specifically towards vehicles, imo if it was too much more accurate it would risk edging out the "hyrbid" LMGs like the nssw and the swarm (although to be fair the swarm is now fairly nice mobile LMG)

1 hour ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

You dont HAVE to crouch, i think we a lucky enough to have the standing accuracy we have. If you want to run and gun dont use light machine guns, even though I run and gun with them (other people seem to not understand how)

All im saying is there is no argument here, you want it all and that would make it OP. want to run and stand aiming USE AN ASSAULT RIFLE!

Or take the time to use LM's properly, it is possible. I guess I just read this as 'i try to use this gun like another gun that needs to be used differently but it doesnt work like that other gun so needs buff pls' so bad.

If you want accuracy whilst moving and good hard damage, get the swarm. With the recent update to it, I personally prefer it over the alig now for AV choice, simply because of how much better it is vs people.

Well, I see that I do not do anything here, I wanted it well, in my opinion LKM need a small buff. The idea of whether it is a good or bad idea will decide LO.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:10 PM, BXNNXD said:

nssw/vas sw2 are meant as antipersonnel weapons that are serviceable as antivehicle, they aren’t supposed to do both equally well

the guns already have nearly no recoil, an effect that can be enhanced further by adding heavy barrel

alternatively you can use them stock (65m) or with improved rifling (77m) as a long range ntec, which is their intended purpose 

In that case, to improve the bit of N-SSW / VAS SW2

Recoil (-10%)

Bloom (+10%)

This will make it easier to keep the crosshair with more frequent breaks when shooting at another player

On 10/13/2018 at 11:20 PM, JudgeAnderson said:

Alig is a rifle that has the largest Hard Damage at the expense of:

- it's impossible to shoot while sitting in the car

- it is impossible to shoot while moving - very slow to run with him (you can then take out the secondary weapon, but the re-extraction of ALIG takes a while)

- It's poor accuracy and he has a big recoil and it makes it very hard to kill any player

I hope I have given enough arguments.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TommyGun999 said:

In that case, to improve the bit of N-SSW / VAS SW2

Recoil (-10%)

Bloom (+10%)

This will make it easier to keep the crosshair with more frequent breaks when shooting at another player

Alig is a rifle that has the largest Hard Damage at the expense of:

- it's impossible to shoot while sitting in the car

- it is impossible to shoot while moving - very slow to run with him (you can then take out the secondary weapon, but the re-extraction of ALIG takes a while)

- It's poor accuracy and he has a big recoil and it makes it very hard to kill any player

I hope I have given enough arguments.

Car surfer

3point sling 3

L2aim / burst with cj3

Countered

Oh yeah, you can use the Kracken. Does all thatstuff. Leave Alig alone.

What I would love to see is a real Alig Shaw hybrid. Some where in the middle, less hard damage more anti infantry. Lots of raining bullets and a huge clip.

With a HUGE CHUG CHUG CHUG firing sound. Now that i could get behind.

The rest of you go back to your ntec meta.

12 hours ago, JudgeAnderson said:

Oh yeah, you can use the Kracken. Does all thatstuff. Leave Alig alone.

What I would love to see is a real Alig Shaw hybrid. Some where in the middle, less hard damage more anti infantry. Lots of raining bullets and a huge clip.

With a HUGE CHUG CHUG CHUG firing sound. Now that i could get behind.

The rest of you go back to your ntec meta.

swarm is a nice shaw/alig hybrid, and it has crazy walking accuracy for increased mobility 

14 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

swarm is a nice shaw/alig hybrid, and it has crazy walking accuracy for increased mobility 

Some how I have missed this one, will try it out. Love my 3 slot Shaw too much still.

10 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Reduce recoil on N-SSW / Vas C2 ?

..... lol 🤪

Yeah Ikr lol

Ok after trying the swarm last night I would love to see its big brother, slower movement and higher rate of fire. Slight improve to anti infantry and I think i would be happy... mind you still inlove with my SHAW.