MattScott

The plan to fix the lag

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

lag and cheat like i never seen before

the saddest state of apb in YEARS

I feel like it's just because with Battle-Eye rolling in, and all these veterans coming back, cheaters are getting hard because they'll actually have more chances to be assholes one last time before they have to go back into their tiny holes or play legit and suck patootie.

The last few days before they have to wait and pray for someone to even try and make a bypass cheat. Sometimes I just wish cheating in an online game would land in juvie/prison.

27 minutes ago, BartMcRoy said:

I feel like it's just because with Battle-Eye rolling in, and all these veterans coming back, cheaters are getting hard because they'll actually have more chances to be assholes one last time before they have to go back into their tiny holes or play legit and suck patootie.

The last few days before they have to wait and pray for someone to even try and make a bypass cheat. Sometimes I just wish cheating in an online game would land in juvie/prison.

Forgot u cant talk about it...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

What im worried is that even when be arrives they will give ppl second chances...

It goes back to that old saying:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"

Even villains can end up being the good guys one day. Not to say they all will, but perhaps some. A bit of kindness can go a long way, for some.

2 minutes ago, BartMcRoy said:

It goes back to that old saying:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"

Even villains can end up being the good guys one day. Not to say they all will, but perhaps some. A bit of kindness can go a long way, for some.

And half dozen?

5 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

And half dozen?

It's honestly a romanticized notion I'm going for. I like to look for hope even in games like this where my mind is assured of negative outcomes. I just can't look onto the negative anymore. If I do, I'm just letting myself fall farther and farther down the hole of despair.

Dramatic, yes, but I just hate being negative about the game anymore. I want to believe again. I'm scared, yes, but I'm holding on to my belief that this game will make it.

1 minute ago, BartMcRoy said:

It's honestly a romanticized notion I'm going for. I like to look for hope even in games like this where my mind is assured of negative outcomes. I just can't look onto the negative anymore. If I do, I'm just letting myself fall farther and farther down the hole of despair.

Dramatic, yes, but I just hate being negative about the game anymore. I want to believe again. I'm scared, yes, but I'm holding on to my belief that this game will make it.

Lucky you being so possitive.

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Lucky you being so possitive.

It is unimaginable difficult, trust me. I've been here since CBT. I've seen it all.

Feels like everything is getting worse , rubber banding pings at its maximum (feels like server is crashing) and teleports  on full pop districts.  This lag happens to some people and at particular times. 

Thanks Matt. This really should be of utmost importance. Other problems with APB may detract from the fun, but the server performance is making it totally unplayable. It'll kill off the hype that's reviving the game pretty quickly.

On 6/3/2018 at 10:33 PM, BartMcRoy said:

I know you posted this statement some time ago, but actually companies like Blizzard take legal action against cheaters in their games, and in some countries those found hacking games can actually be persecuted and sent to jail for it.

Edited by GeneticCode
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, GeneticCode said:

I know you posted this statement some time ago, but actually companies like Blizzard take legal action against cheaters in their games, and in some countries those found hacking games can actually be persecuted and sent to jail for it.

I will be so happy that day arrives... there would be nothing better than getting cheaters in jail with their assholes worked up all day by prisoners.

Just food for thought but if the hacker issue was brought to a min it would be less strain on the servers. Every little bit helps.

this communication and focus on the game has me actively wanting to play more and get my old friends to play again.

Just now, CANNAN said:

this communication and focus on the game has me actively wanting to play more and get my old friends to play again.

Things are changing, finally

Who in the hell is STILL DDOSing you guys?  Do they seriously want the game to fail?  APB actually has hope now....

The game is really unplayable tonight- Waterfront 2 had 15-20 PL...ghost shots everywhere...everyone switching to dive bomb tactics with high rate weapons just to fight it

Edited by BuggedOut

2 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

Who in the hell is STILL DDOSing you guys?  Do they seriously want the game to fail?  APB actually has hope now....

Some butthurt kid who lost their acc when they got banned for hacking. Pretty much speaks for itself.

On 5/30/2018 at 12:22 AM, BXNNXD said:

am i dreaming

u r not my son