there was a thread by MattScott about how support is going and in it it was mentioned how it went from somewhere around 8,000 tickets to somewhere around 70,000 the next month from spam tickets

Ever since then its been clogged and they've been sorting it all out.

there's also a lot of support tickets due to reporting people. and as others mentioned on this thread there's more support tickets than players lately  which means someones spamming it up again.

Sure Little Orbit is having trouble with the support tickets , but there's players who also spam support any time someone kills them or for other  dumb reasons.

An example of my own is recently i was told by brazilians im a botter and i was going to be reported......while the whole server was lagging....but its my fault they died....from crashing their car ????

sigh

all those support tickets are really clogging things up so hopefully a new report system is completed soon to give support proper room to breathe and move

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deadliest said:

man who the hell is clogging up the queue 

569b2837f2fcd441922a30a59d99e528.png

tell me about it

On 10/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

giphy.gif

Pretty much. I can imagine a massive amount of the tickets are to the lines to "Wah [username] is a hacker, ban them!" with little to no "evidence" attached, but LO support wanting to do their due diligence has to comb through hours of gameplay code to find the evidence themselves because they can't simply state "BattleEye saw nothing so you're wrong" because apparently LO is using the "demo version" of BE now. 

I do kinda wonder how their servicedesk is designed. Especially how many people are working on it.

If cheater reports would end up clogging up the servicedesk, they might aswell allocate 1 or 2 operators for it and have such tickets escalated towards them, or even make sure such tickets are automatically redirected towards them, so the rest of support can do their job.

still have yet to submit a ticket to support since i don't find myself having trouble, lol

Edited by Haganu
  • Like 1

22 days waiting. Uhm, I just want to give u money LO. 

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

22 days waiting. Uhm, I just want to give u money LO. 

"No."

-Little Orbit