C3MeHoBu4

Nice WORK Support

16 hours ago, Deadliest said:

man who the hell is clogging up the queue 

569b2837f2fcd441922a30a59d99e528.png

tell me about it

On 10/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

giphy.gif

Pretty much. I can imagine a massive amount of the tickets are to the lines to "Wah [username] is a hacker, ban them!" with little to no "evidence" attached, but LO support wanting to do their due diligence has to comb through hours of gameplay code to find the evidence themselves because they can't simply state "BattleEye saw nothing so you're wrong" because apparently LO is using the "demo version" of BE now. 

I do kinda wonder how their servicedesk is designed. Especially how many people are working on it.

If cheater reports would end up clogging up the servicedesk, they might aswell allocate 1 or 2 operators for it and have such tickets escalated towards them, or even make sure such tickets are automatically redirected towards them, so the rest of support can do their job.

still have yet to submit a ticket to support since i don't find myself having trouble, lol

Edited by Haganu
  • Like 1

22 days waiting. Uhm, I just want to give u money LO. 

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

22 days waiting. Uhm, I just want to give u money LO. 

"No."

-Little Orbit

maybe just maybe if they hadn't unbanned all the cheaters support wouldn't now be swamped with loads of complaints about people cheating .... just a thought.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, GhosT said:

Tbh pretty much your fault if you let it go that far. Sometimes, tickets get lost at g1.

If you don't get an answer within a maximum of two weeks, you should create a new ticket (and mention the old one including ticket number so they can close it).

FTFY because amongst all the tickets amongst all the companies I made it's only at G1/LO (lost orbit?) where this seems to be a thing to take ages.

bsEpZJ.jpg

Edited by LilyV3

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

FTFY because amongst all the tickets amongst all the companies I made it's only at G1/LO (lost orbit?) where this seems to be a thing to take ages.

Well, it's still G1/LO after all, not too many employees, especially not in the support team.

They're also being flooded by trade stuff and bans/unbans, so there's that.

On 10/22/2018 at 6:34 AM, TheDogCatcher said:

maybe just maybe if they hadn't unbanned all the cheaters support wouldn't now be swamped with loads of complaints about people cheating .... just a thought.

some of those reports are people accusing me for cheating....for blowing up their car with a shotgun and  grenades as they stood by it trying to shoot me *shrugs*

On 10/27/2018 at 3:09 AM, Fortune Runner said:

some of those reports are people accusing me for cheating....for blowing up their car with a shotgun and  grenades as they stood by it trying to shoot me *shrugs*

I don't doubt it, but this doesn't in any way negate what I said.

There's always going to be hackusations but now a higher proportion of them are likely to be valid or at the very least those making the claims are more likely to be paranoid, it's a matter of perception, if you unban thousands of cheaters legit players are going to be more suspicious.

Anyone who complains about how "slow" support is after everything we've seen from this community (tons of reports about "hackers" who killed them too many times or other bs subjects) deserves to have their ticket sent to the bottom.

Not to mention you have people who make a report, expect an immediate reply (despite knowing full well how clogged the system is) and then go "Wow wtf LO why didn't you take care of me immediately? Why dont I get the VIP treatment? God LO you suck. Lol I hope APB dies".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

~snip~

Are... are you saying support is doing a good job?

1QoiD9f.gif

35 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

Anyone who complains about how "slow" support is after everything we've seen from this community (tons of reports about "hackers" who killed them too many times or other bs subjects) deserves to have their ticket sent to the bottom.

Not to mention you have people who make a report, expect an immediate reply (despite knowing full well how clogged the system is) and then go "Wow wtf LO why didn't you take care of me immediately? Why dont I get the VIP treatment? God LO you suck. Lol I hope APB dies".

I mean there /should/ be different queues for different topics, and people dedicated to the most busy ones... and then there should also be preferential treatment for people who actually buy stuff/are premium over those who are f2p.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Are... are you saying support is doing a good job?

1QoiD9f.gif

Put it like this: 

I would rather have LO support get back go me in 3 months as opposed to Puck telling me "Not much I can do. I guess you'll have to buy a new desktop.". (True story btw).

When compared to what we HAD and considering the workload they have (which gets added to every day by people reporting "hackers in wf") I'd say Little Orbit support doing a pretty decent job. 

I swear, its like everybody here forgot what Puck support was like.

2 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

Put it like this: 

I would rather have LO support get back go me in 3 months as opposed to Puck telling me "Not much I can do. I guess you'll have to buy a new desktop.". (True story btw).

When compared to what we HAD and considering the workload they have (which gets added to every day by people reporting "hackers in wf") I'd say Little Orbit support doing a pretty decent job. 

Aww... I kinda miss Puck ngl.

He was fun.

43 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

Put it like this: 

I remember getting Pucked.

13 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

I don't doubt it, but this doesn't in any way negate what I said.

There's always going to be hackusations but now a higher proportion of them are likely to be valid or at the very least those making the claims are more likely to be paranoid, it's a matter of perception, if you unban thousands of cheaters legit players are going to be more suspicious.

yup. we agree

I'm just saying some of that was because I got hackusated a lot for blowing cars up like that *shrugs*

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

friend still waiting for the ticket

its like 2 months

only one more month to go!

On 10/16/2018 at 8:37 PM, CookiePuss said:

Im just now getting tickets handled that were created in July. 

ah good to know I get an answer in around 3 mont hthen :P