C3MeHoBu4

Nice WORK Support

Created September 24, 2018 03:00

October 11,2018  STATUS (OPEN)

Nice WORKS Guys nice work! Very very fast...... R.I.P APB... 

Created August 3, 2018 03:00

October 11,2018  STATUS (OPEN)

Calm down buddy.

Tbh pretty much your fault if you let it go that far. Sometimes, tickets get lost.

If you don't get an answer within a maximum of two weeks, you should create a new ticket (and mention the old one including ticket number so they can close it).

Edited by GhosT
typö

al.ru ruski trash

What kind of support letter you sended ? .... i mean maybe your problem or question arent important or not supported.

Created - September 29, 2018 11:10

Last activity - September 29, 2018 11:11 (me updating it)

Id #83875

:^(

September 14, 2018 14:46

Somewhere in 2019: Yay they couldn't help me anyway

But....from September 14th to 29th people managed to create 742 tickets? How is this even possible with 800 /pop at peak? Even with 3k daily unique logins that would be almost 1/3 of the player base having some issues needing support help. Weird.

Edited by Clandestine

we aren’t support, you know that right?

• Like 1

not sure if  it was mentioned, but depending on the subject of the ticket, it may take longer or not.

i imagine it is because these tickets are distributed to different people or groups of people who may or may not be available to answer.

Still , good luck with your ticket and stuff

Wait (C3MeHoBu4 "News Flash -> Web site link")... Is APB Not American

(Cussword)

6 hours ago, Clandestine said:

But....from September 14th to 29th people managed to create 742 tickets? How is this even possible with 800 /pop at peak? Even with 3k daily unique logins that would be almost 1/3 of the player base having some issues needing support help. Weird.

Yeah ... i dont get it too. Maybe there is somekind support ticket bot attacks ?  ... it just crazy ... there is more support tickets than players.

3 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Yeah ... i dont get it too. Maybe there is somekind support ticket bot attacks ?  ... it just crazy ... there is more support tickets than players.

Looks like someone finally is spotting the problem lol.

36 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

That looks like a spam. Or it's one of Citadel's reporters that accuses everyone that kills him and doing his "reportage" for support. Combine few nut cases like this and voila a clogged system.

• Like 1

Support is no different under Little Orbit.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

Created August 13, 2018 17:32 no one responed yet lul thanks ...

Nice work supports. Rep

support too busy answering weeb tickets to get to urs sorry kiddo

On 10/12/2018 at 11:40 AM, Clandestine said:

That looks like a spam. Or it's one of Citadel's reporters that accuses everyone that kills him and doing his "reportage" for support. Combine few nut cases like this and voila a clogged system.

giphy.gif

Pretty much. I can imagine a massive amount of the tickets are to the lines to "Wah [username] is a hacker, ban them!" with little to no "evidence" attached, but LO support wanting to do their due diligence has to comb through hours of gameplay code to find the evidence themselves because they can't simply state "BattleEye saw nothing so you're wrong" because apparently LO is using the "demo version" of BE now. 

And then there is the onslaught of "lost account" tickets, or "help Ive been hacked" tickets, more with even less evidence or proof of account ownership, having to ask questions and getting vague af answers in return, trawling through code to find out IP address and log ins made, where mail was sent to and what time, all needing to put in due diligence to make sure you're not refunding a missing weapon to a scammer or giving away someone else's account.

The support operators are humans, this is their job. Can you imagine getting to work and having an endless stream of tickets and coming across tickets like those above that probably require at least 8-10 hours work, not to mention back and forths between you and the ticket owner, all for the 99% chance of the ticket owner just resubmittng it because they didn't get the answer they wanted? Or better yet resubmitting already active tickets because they didn't get a near-instant reply.

idk about you, but I'd say fuck that and go for the easy tickets, bulk out my stats with responses that will get me somewhere and keep ignore the pos tickets that no doubt OP has submitted. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
Edited just now by KnifuWaifu Edited just now by KnifuWaifu Edited just now by KnifuWaifu Edited just now by KnifuWaifu Edited just now by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 3

my personal experience shows that the support service of little Orbit works quite quickly . G1 also responded to requests during the week .   

Edited by Yood

there was a thread by MattScott about how support is going and in it it was mentioned how it went from somewhere around 8,000 tickets to somewhere around 70,000 the next month from spam tickets

Ever since then its been clogged and they've been sorting it all out.

there's also a lot of support tickets due to reporting people. and as others mentioned on this thread there's more support tickets than players lately  which means someones spamming it up again.

Sure Little Orbit is having trouble with the support tickets , but there's players who also spam support any time someone kills them or for other  dumb reasons.

An example of my own is recently i was told by brazilians im a botter and i was going to be reported......while the whole server was lagging....but its my fault they died....from crashing their car ????

sigh

all those support tickets are really clogging things up so hopefully a new report system is completed soon to give support proper room to breathe and move

• Like 1