Lixil

Holiday season events and more

3 hours ago, rfwegsdf said:

when is late October?

november 1st  :^)

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

are we getting patch today?

So far I haven't seen anything that would indicate that the event starts today. Maybe the weekend they might start the event? Also no patch when I logged in the game as well and that was like ten minutes ago.

7 minutes ago, Akahi said:

So far I haven't seen anything that would indicate that the event starts today. Maybe the weekend they might start the event? Also no patch when I logged in the game as well and that was like ten minutes ago.

Starting on October 24th, the pumpkins and Headless Horseman will return to San Paro.

-_-

That's just for the consoles though, there's no date mentioned for pc

On 10/12/2018 at 12:55 AM, killerskull said:

Wouldnt it be cool for pve if all the ai were turned into zombies that would attack you? With the current coding the AI is missing the I, so they sorta are zombies.

Matt, please, JT are useless unless you add in perma weapons. When I hear JT and title rewards, they are of no value.

If you're rocking Freemium, Jt is useful for getting kits for the car's you'll never really get to use the full potential of, and trying out guns that you will never own. But, Frankly i think JT is too much of a grind. Asylum (forgive me if i'm spelling it wrong) is mostly full and i can never really complete any activities in baylan either. Daily activities are a plus, as those slowly but surely get you JT every now and then. 

On my crim, i used to complete activities whenever i played, so i have around 5k jt or something (i also got a lot of jt from when there were events on armas). If jt were tradable, i'd finally be able to get my jericho a kit... (my enforcer has around 5k jt as well, as a result from my seemingly endless grinding). 

But oh well, Suppose it's a reason for me to play APB a bit more these days.

Hi all,

I just posted the updated Halloween schedule. We will be going live after server maintenance early on Oct 30th Pacific time. Sorry about that. With all the chaos in the office getting things ready, we forgot to post the new date.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2

Now we know... and knowing is half the battle. The rest is a most dreadful amount of murder.

6 hours ago, SalmonToastie said:

Anyone remember what rewards were in previous years? Was any of the white FAR weapons in Halloween?

I'm pretty sure the FARs were only for Christmas. Halloween rewards include:

• Glow Skin
  • Clown Mask
  • Pumpkin Mask
  • That Knife Headband Thingy
  • Halloween Pumpkin Skin
  • Halloween Bats Skin
  • Halloween Ghost Skin
  • Pumpkin Backpack
  • Skull Backpack
  • Monster Backpack
  • Witch Hat
  • Bat Wings
  • + some other shitty stuff like themes that will give you cancer.

And the True Hunter title, but that was specifically a reward for not cheating during the first year of purple pumpkin hunting. . . so I'd rather they not give that out personally. I might have forgot some other rewards, but that's all I remember.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 2:16 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I just posted the updated Halloween schedule. We will be going live after server maintenance early on Oct 30th Pacific time. Sorry about that. With all the chaos in the office getting things ready, we forgot to post the new date.

Thanks,

Matt

So... we get a day to do the event?

8 minutes ago, Blushie said:

So... we get a day to do the event?

The event will still run the full 2 weeks.

quote from news section

Epidemic Event (PC)

Happening in late October, a nefarious plot begins to poison San Paro's Residents and turn them Evil! Having discovered a dangerous contagion that will turn citizens into mindless zombies, an evil corporation has paid our players to spread it amongst the masses. Unbeknownst to them however, two other corporations have had the exact same plan, and are preparing to release their own pathogens.

Players are assigned to one of three teams, each starting in one corner of the district. From here, they will work together to carry poison barrels throughout the district, protecting them until they can infect each block. This takes over the block for your team, and provides the team more barrels to carry and spread the toxins further. Be the first team to reach 100% infection rate in the district and capture the central block to win the event.

Complete unique Daily Challenges during this event and level up your Epidemic role. Keep coming back to gain access to new spooky rewards and a second chance to win some that you may have missed in previous years.

there will be zombies?? 😄 /

LO i LOve u.