Lixil

Holiday season events and more

43 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

can't wait to infect everyone!

It'll be just like your stay in Japan!!!

Halloween Costume Contest

Next week we are going to announce the rules and rewards for our Halloween creative contest. This will be a fun way to get into the spooky spirit leading up to our first major new holiday event.

Nice touch would be to hand out a 1-2day Premium code so no one is limited in their creativity for such events - just throwing in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's been a while. Thank you LO. ❤️

-rubs eye's- ooof something other than just the same old halloween event for the past god know's how long now?, 10/10 LO.

On 10/11/2018 at 5:31 PM, Nitronik said:

Honestly I'm a bit butthurt by how they're handing out the Butcher skin willy nilly. There's many more exclusive skins in the game but those get to stay as such for some reason... 😛

Really looking forward to the new gamemode, finally something different to play!

Kinda pointless to lock content away for "Exclusivity" remember "Forever Alone" title. Yeah that came back.

Ok this is just a cruel joke to me I'm talking about the fact you will completely dance around the idea even giving the "butcher skins" but "The Butcher" originally "Hot Cross Gun" Dynamic event still hasn't returned. maybe in the future? it's number 2 on my Wishlist for apb since 2016

P.S 1st was Shotgun pistol.

@Lixil Give matt my best. Actual content Fixes are nice and all but you can't play with fixes. You can't earn skins from fixes . Or spend the holidays playing with your friends in a event about fixes.

Gun Game , Headless horsemen Again (first event for g1 they had to do extra work to get the flaming pumpkin heads and transparent horsemen, Bitchin' Glowing Vegas lights and screaming horse car horn.)

Wishlist:

1. Shotgun pistol

2. Dynamic Events

3. Developer firework (jk i just really want it Looks like fun.)

Edited by Zolerox

On 10/10/2018 at 8:56 PM, Lixil said:

3phAfEa.png

Hello everyone!

Matt wrote a blog post for everyone regarding the events that will be occurring these next couple of weeks as well as walking everyone through all the changes we so far made to the game.

Make sure to check it out! You can read it here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/10/10/getting-back-to-the-fun

Will console get a new event after the SDK update or the verification goes through?

40 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Will console get a new event after the SDK update or the verification goes through?

APB is APB no matter what system it is on so yes I'm time they all will have the updates

I just don't know for sure when since Little Orbit has so much to work on.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:18 AM, Zolerox said:

Kinda pointless to lock content away for "Exclusivity" remember "Forever Alone" title. Yeah that came back.

Ok this is just a cruel joke to me I'm talking about the fact you will completely dance around the idea even giving the "butcher skins" but "The Butcher" originally "Hot Cross Gun" Dynamic event still hasn't returned. maybe in the future? it's number 2 on my Wishlist for apb since 2016

P.S 1st was Shotgun pistol.

@Lixil Give matt my best. Actual content Fixes are nice and all but you can't play with fixes. You can't earn skins from fixes . Or spend the holidays playing with your friends in a event about fixes.

Gun Game , Headless horsemen Again (first event for g1 they had to do extra work to get the flaming pumpkin heads and transparent horsemen, Bitchin' Glowing Vegas lights and screaming horse car horn.)

Wishlist:

1. Shotgun pistol

2. Dynamic Events

3. Developer firework (jk i just really want it Looks like fun.)

I like stuff that you cant ever get again, makes it more worth doing the event for said stuff then knowing u can have another shot at it again and u dont really need to bother. Some things should come back like exclusive items but there should also be limited items that will never come back ever.

48 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Consoles will be behind PC due to the red tape of needing approval from Microsoft and Sony. Eventually ull catch up but if ur looking for the new content first its more worth to play on PC

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2018 at 7:18 AM, Zolerox said:

I also recall that being a nice kick in the teeth. That was the reward for a contest where you had to be top 15 on your server for kills, and it got handed out to everyone just because. Fun times. So happy they made a special prize I went out of my way to grind for utterly meaningless. Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. Anyway!

I don't know. Having special or exclusive items kinda helps keep things fun. Getting a reward that is limited or otherwise not obtainable again is a very sought after thing. Have a look at Fortnite for a great example of this. Guess what the most popular skins are? Ones you can't get again.

Epic Games certainly seems to understand that there's something to be had there. When they brought back an old skin (skull trooper) recently people complained. So do you know what they did for people who had it originally? They got an exclusive version of it to make up for it returning. A similar gesture would be really nice here.

13 hours ago, Genobee said:

I also recall that being a nice kick in the teeth. That was the reward for a contest where you had to be top 15 on your server for kills, and it got handed out to everyone just because. Fun times. So happy they made a special prize I went out of my way to grind for utterly meaningless. Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. Anyway!

I don't know. Having special or exclusive items kinda helps keep things fun. Getting a reward that is limited or otherwise not obtainable again is a very sought after thing. Have a look at Fortnite for a great example of this. Guess what the most popular skins are? Ones you can't get again.

Epic Games certainly seems to understand that there's something to be had there. When they brought back an old skin (skull trooper) recently people complained. So do you know what they did for people who had it originally? They got an exclusive version of it to make up for it returning. A similar gesture would be really nice here.

Just wait until they give out your b a stard away...

Edited by Nitronik
yes, the preset is literally called that.

23 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

Honestly putting ALL the custom weapons on ARMAS would generate a decent ammount of cash.

Even more so if they make them limited JMBs.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nitronik said:

Believe it or not that was the plan! 

There was going to be an event centered around the gun changing hands once upon a time in APB's history. Sadly it never came to be. Was a really fun concept that I'm still a bit disappointed over.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Honestly putting ALL the custom weapons on ARMAS would generate a decent ammount of cash.

See then they'd need some kinda gimmick for those guns. Which is a problem in the case of mine. It doesn't have anything special besides the skin going for it. 

Unless one of the new devs wanted to go with the old plan to troll me. Swap the audio out for something obnoxious and drop the projectile speed way down. That'd probably be an amusing gun for people to play around with. Not too terribly functional though, but eh. 

On a more serious note: plz no

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

id rather they release nonlegendary versions of all the legendary guns

and 3slot versions of the csg, scout, scoped ntec, etc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

id rather they release nonlegendary versions of all the legendary guns

and 3slot versions of the csg, scout, scoped ntec, etc

Hey Im down for anything that keeps the game from shutting down next year.

On 10/16/2018 at 7:36 PM, Genobee said:

Too bad Epic completely Bait and Switched on Fortnite, and tossed StW aside for BR.

12 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Too bad Epic completely Bait and Switched on Fortnite, and tossed StW aside for BR.

Founder here. I don't like to talk about it 😞

12 hours ago, Genobee said:

Founder here. I don't like to talk about it 😞

What happens when battle royale dies out? all those games (h1z1 fornite) that gave up their original mode will go down with them.

It's going to be great, there is going to be aids EVERYWHERE.