Lixil

Holiday season events and more

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

Honestly I'm a bit butthurt by how they're handing out the Butcher skin willy nilly. There's many more exclusive skins in the game but those get to stay as such for some reason... 😛

Really looking forward to the new gamemode, finally something different to play!

Yeah, IDK why you'd use the butcher skin for this, it's kinda' cool because it was only given out by GMs to specific people.

Did you just add a turf/gang war esk event with region capture and total domination win condition? 

edit : i am stoked btw, really, i will be playing this, wife and kids be damned!!

Edited by Seadee

Complete unique Daily Challenges during this event and level up your Epidemic role. Keep coming back to gain access to new spooky rewards and a second chance to win some that you may have missed in previous years.

I gladly appreciate you guys allowing us to get rewards from previous years, thanks. 🙏

I just wanna say regardless of the gamemode and how it plays, I'm happy to see something new.

Just checking in to vouch for account wide distribution of event rewards.

I think that they should have both events on the pc. Because i, personally, think that the horseman event is the best event in APB. I understand that it assists in drawing attention to the consoles, but i've been waiting a year for this event... and what about those people who have been waiting the same and dont have a ps4 or xbox...?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clumsyhunt3R said:

I think that they should have both events on the pc. Because i, personally, think that the horseman event is the best event in APB. I understand that it assists in drawing attention to the consoles, but i've been waiting a year for this event... and what about those people who have been waiting the same and dont have a ps4 or xbox...?

yea... Horseman is the best event mode. I wanna play it again.

but anyway thanks for event. I was bored .

thanks for the hard work on this game,to keep game alive,appreciate all team.

In the name of all the trolls in this forum who doesn't like any changes or updates especially Na scrubs. Thank you for this.  will be fun fun :3

Edited by EMilika

Love it.

The only thing I don't like is that you guys are giving away the butcher skin.

• Like 3

I dig it.

Will this Epidemic event turn civilians into actual, aggressive zombies, or only change their looks?

12 hours ago, Snubnose said:

wow, didn't expect actual content untill UE3.5 is finished... atleast we have something to do while waiting (instead of playing other games LUL)
thanks for that!

i think this will help LO have time to push UE3.5 atleast on OTW by end of this year, like @MattScott mentioned in 1 of the old posts.
Time to patch the game :')

p.s. any ETA on amazon?

always wanted the butcher skin. can we rig the event so i win?

thx u

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what is new 😄

Edited by moneychixx

For console, will the purple pumpkins throughout the district have sound? On PC they emit sounds and laughs that help locate them. On console, they didn't make these sounds, which made them a lot harder to find. 

It would be awesome if this was fixed for this year. 

Wouldnt it be cool for pve if all the ai were turned into zombies that would attack you? With the current coding the AI is missing the I, so they sorta are zombies.

Matt, please, JT are useless unless you add in perma weapons. When I hear JT and title rewards, they are of no value.

1 hour ago, killerskull said:

Matt, please, JT are useless unless you add in perma weapons. When I hear JT and title rewards, they are of no value.

JT price reduction would also make them far from useless, in fact it would perhaps make them more useful than perma because you wouldn't run out of things to buy with JTs within a year or so. The only way perma JT weapons might make sense IMO is if they were 1-slots of weapons you can get from contacts.

15 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

JT price reduction would also make them far from useless, in fact it would perhaps make them more useful than perma because you wouldn't run out of things to buy with JTs within a year or so. The only way perma JT weapons might make sense IMO is if they were 1-slots of weapons you can get from contacts.

if they made perma JT weapons cost 10k or higher, at the current earning levels i think it would be like one per year

11 hours ago, Keshi said:

i think this will help LO have time to push UE3.5 atleast on OTW by end of this year, like @MattScott mentioned in 1 of the old posts.
Time to patch the game :')

p.s. any ETA on amazon?

We do not have ETA yet regarding Amazon. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to inform everyone about it.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if they made perma JT weapons cost 10k or higher, at the current earning levels i think it would be like one per year

First off, yeah, sorry, I was exaggerating. If you just got the gold reward in both FCs that's 800 a week so you'd get 10k in 12.5 weeks or about 3 months. In addition, you can get up to 115 JT a day from mission districts, though obviously nobody does that, but if we're just talking theory here 115 * 7 = 805 so if you were an absolute madman you could get 1,605 JT a week total, which would reduce it to ~6.3 weeks to get 10k, or a little under 1.5 months.

With the fact that you can more than make up for slacking a little on FC JT by playing missions, I think it's pretty reasonable to say a decent number of people can get 800JT a week, which translates to 41,600 JT a year, up to a theoretical maximum (that nobody would ever reach) of 83460 JT a year.

But let's just step back a second and go to another perspective. If we're going to go with what you were saying and say perma weapons cost 10k JT or higher, is that really. . . useful like Killerskull was implying? The most expensive character bound guns on ARMAS are both of the main VAS C-2s and the Shredder EB at roughly $34.99, which equates to about five hours of work at federal minimum wage, and that's best case scenario, more likely you'd be spending about 15-20k JT, or 4.5-6 months, to get something more like a 3-Slot N-TEC or an N-SSW worth somewhere in the ballpark of $15-26, maybe $30 if you're lucky, equating to about 2-4 hours federal minimum wage. And that's assuming you either get gold in both FCs every week or compensate with dailies, and not even bringing in the fact that all of these calculations aren't even going into how much worse of a deal this is if you're getting the same item with JT on multiple characters with how much better of a deal account bound weapons are on ARMAS on average.

Quite honestly, I don't see a way that perma guns on the Joker Store would add much value to JTs. Sure, you might get a little more value out of them if you play FC a ton anyways, but nothing to write home about.

• Like 1

Not too keen on the idea of making a special skin even more trivial than a certain ex-community manager did. 

The rest sounds like it'll be a nice shakeup to the usual mission or fightclub monotony. 

• Like 1

The epidemic event actually sounds like something fresh and fun for APB. Definitely looking forward to this year's event.