Lixil

Premium changes!

Tired of manually re-upping every month by hand?

We are pleased to announce the implementation of a subscription service for Premium through our payment provider, Stripe.

There are 3 plans currently available:
1 month for $7.99
3 months for $18.39
6 months for $ 26.36

If you decide that you no longer want a subscription to Premium, all you need to do is cancel your subscription and the payments will stop. Want to start it back up? Just resubscribe.

You will still be able to purchase Premium with G1C on a single-transaction basis with G1C, but there is no subscription service at this point in time that will automatically deduct G1C from your account. (Although we hope to get this implemented sometime in the near future!)

The single-transaction G1C Premium prices are:
1 month for 799 G1C
3 months for 1839 G1C
6 months for 2636 G1C

If you are currently on premium, we recommend that you wait until it has run out to subscribe. We are currently fixing a bug where, for example, if you have 15 days on your subscription left, but you buy a subscription, it will total to the amount of time you subscribed for plus the remainder of your G1C premium subscription purchase. (example: it would say that you have 45 days left every time it re-ups if you are monthly).

We are looking to get this ironed out as soon as possible to create the smoothest, least confusing, transaction possible.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Tired of manually re-upping every month by hand?

We are pleased to announce the implementation of a subscription service for Premium through our payment provider, Stripe.

There are 3 plans currently available:
1 month for $7.99
3 months for $18.39
6 months for $ 26.36

If you decide that you no longer want a subscription to Premium, all you need to do is cancel your subscription and the payments will stop. Want to start it back up? Just resubscribe.

You will still be able to purchase Premium with G1C on a single-transaction basis with G1C, but there is no subscription service at this point in time that will automatically deduct G1C from your account. (Although we hope to get this implemented sometime in the near future!)

The single-transaction G1C Premium prices are:
1 month for 799 G1C
3 months for 1839 G1C
6 months for 2636 G1C

If you are currently on premium, we recommend that you wait until it has run out to subscribe. We are currently fixing a bug where, for example, if you have 15 days on your subscription left, but you buy a subscription, it will total to the amount of time you subscribed for plus the remainder of your G1C premium subscription purchase. (example: it would say that you have 45 days left every time it re-ups if you are monthly).

We are looking to get this ironed out as soon as possible to create the smoothest, least confusing, transaction possible.

Do we console players have this?

2 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Do we console players have this?

Unfortunately, this is only for PC players. 

Will we ever get the option to pause our premium? I'd totally buy premium again if that were possible.  Maybe adding cooldowns to the amount of times you can pause it to prevent people pausing every single time they log off.

• Like 6

hit that like button and subscribe if you appreciate this video

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Console players get no love 😞

SoonTM

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

hit that like button and subscribe if you appreciate this video

Don't forget to smash that bell so you'll get notifications and never miss a new video.

I see you got your priorities right...

Why did you make subscriptions a thing? You still have to manually stock up on G1C so it's not really a subscription at all.

I don't understand the thought process behind this.

I hope premium will get a nerf (actually more like non-premium gets buffed)... not even kidding, the gap between non-premium and premium is huge...

not having premium robs you from all the great customization this game provides. I mean come on, 3 decals on a piece of clothing, 7 decals on a vehicle and 25 creating a symbol? that's just way too limited.
also, the XP and $$$ grind is a huge pain.

I'd suggest increase the decal limit to 25 for clothes and vehicles and 50 for symbols.

also, reduce the cash and XP gain gap. maybe give non-premium a 50% boost in both, while taking away these 50% from the 130% and 90% we already have, making it a +80% and +40% boost on cash and XP.
premium would stay the same that way, and non-premium wouldn't be such a huge pain.

EDIT:
lmao forgot about the cooldown on mods... remove that and make every mod have -50% cooldown in general, it's the only real "pay 2 win" aspect this game has right now...

Edited by Snubnose

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Why did you make subscriptions a thing? You still have to manually stock up on G1C so it's not really a subscription at all.

That is if you are manually buying with G1C, the subscription is not G1C.

18 minutes ago, Deku said:

Will we ever get the option to pause our premium? I'd totally buy premium again if that were possible.  Maybe adding cooldowns to the amount of times you can pause it to prevent people pausing every single time they log off.

I will talk to the team regarding this idea and see what is possible.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lixil said:

That is if you are manually buying with G1C, the subscription is not G1C.

Oh? Apparently I missed a word or two.

My mistake. Sorry 😛

what happens when there are sales? I'm usually always waiting for a sale to buy premium. will the subscriptions get discounts too? if yes, in what way?

• Like 2

I was really hoping this was a change to the cooldown system, lol.

I don't really agree with Snub on the other things, but damn the cooldown difference is stupid, free players should get the decreased cooldowns of premium players.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

not removing the cooldown?

damnit guys

I agree, remove the cool down perk of premium, and make the old premium cool down times the standard for all players.

The cool down perk has always been a bit on the P2W side of things. would love to see it removed.

• Like 1

Okay guys this time we're definitely not lying about the engine upgrade this time its coming for good

Agreed. Remove the cooldown for the mods.

Other than that this new update makes our lives a little bit easier.

1 hour ago, EmptyPillow said:

I was hoping you finally removed cooldown reduction from premium.. oh well

Lowering the cooldown for premium players is legitimately p2w in a sense, yes it's unlikely to win you the mission, but it can definitely change how a mission plays out. I'm all for it boys, girls, and other.

The offer sounds like a real good an one I will take when it comes out !

Edited by Kadama

7 hours ago, GhosT said:

because we asked for this?