miketam

Halloween event. yes? no? maybe?

Dont know if this has already been ruled out,Hopefully its still a possibility.We really do need this event to spark some excitement and show some tangible attention to Fallen Earth..plus it was probably my favourite event of them all..with the best items..imo anyway.

Well..i dont "expect" any...but i "want" and we really need "something" and who knows?..if enough post here maybe just maybe..we will get something. proper rehash of old halloween event..gm run event. flying pigs?..i might settle for just the pigs.

Techically Vday event was reworked, in a very short period of time, with what team and resources they had at the moment. It was half a year, nuff time for preparations. Diff version of a xmas event is...very much possible id say.

Wasn't the last halloween event just a box spawn event?

edit: Don't expect too much as they typically just repeat events(what's grunch at? 3 or 4 years now?), but likely bigger fish to fry.

Edited by MICFILLER

Hey...i and a lot of other people at the time..."thats when we had a lot of people of course"..liked  to scour the huge map looking for pumpkins..probably a lot of people saw more of the maps and places they wouldnt have normally..you could search as and when u liked..no waiting for grunch /cuddles .to spawn ..no missing it because u got there to late or had to log soon for work etc.

Chance to find a few even if u werent looking..just doing missions etc. So yes it was "just a box / pumpkin spawn event" but it was actually  more than that imo.

Hell newbies were always finding pumpkins when they didnt even realise there was an event on..which was a nice fun surprise for them..with some nice good looking cosmetic rewards too.

• Like 1

So yea its "just a crappy box spawn event". Shouldnt be to hard to do then should it. Add pumpkins to node spawn table...Hocus Pocus..Abracadabra..eye of newt...dilla zilla...job done.

Hopefully before i lose the will to live.

I guess for the minuscule population left playing an event would be nice but don't hold your breath.

Receiving a 10 day prem code for the anniversary was meh. So you poor plebs might be lucky and get another.

Makes me wonder why they are making FE 'pretty' for as they can't keep the current players invested in the game. Player base is still shrinking. 

FE Steam Chart  see for yourselves

Edited by Dracio

21 minutes ago, Dracio said:

Receiving a 10 day prem code for the anniversary was meh. So you poor plebs might be lucky and get another.

i thought the prem code for 10 days was awesome ;_;

1 minute ago, Ravyn Elwen said:

i thought the prem code for 10 days was awesome ;_;

You must be new....

43 minutes ago, Dracio said:

You must be new....

not at all xD i just appreciate anything they give a dying game.

4 hours ago, Dracio said:

I guess for the minuscule population left playing an event would be nice but don't hold your breath.

Makes me wonder why they are making FE 'pretty' for as they can't keep the current players invested in the game. Player base is still shrinking. 

FE Steam Chart  see for yourselves

Dracio! Be nice 😮

so for 3 or 4 years the game was stagnant and a new company comes in and you are expecting a lot.  I think there are a lot of people watching from the sidelines.

From the look of it, it seems that the code and server is in horrible shape and they are working on the foundation of the game.  It might take some time for anything to happen but I wish you all luck! 

Also, if they do the event with pumpkins, I hope they take out any drop with keys.  That was horrible for the games economy

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Guinylen said:

Dracio! Be nice 😮

Should I act all cute and pretend not to see the truth, just to make people happy?

1 hour ago, Wildcat Strike said:

so for 3 or 4 years the game was stagnant and a new company comes in and you are expecting a lot.  I think there are a lot of people watching from the sidelines.

From the look of it, it seems that the code and server is in horrible shape and they are working on the foundation of the game.  It might take some time for anything to happen but I wish you all luck! 

Also, if they do the event with pumpkins, I hope they take out any drop with keys.  That was horrible for the games economy

Most are not expecting miracles, just something to keep players logging in. It has been months since LO took over. Those I've spoken with understand that the game is in a bad state, that it is hard for LO to fix things but games are meant to be fun, entertaining, engaging. Without that people don't log in. People stop playing. Without players there is no game. So hoping, asking for a small event to make the very little player base want to log in doesn't seem like a big ask.

Honestly I have little hope LO can bring FE back from the dead. It would have to be a whole new game to make people want to play it. Perhaps that is their plan. Who knows...

Well we did do a marathon progress town raids / nice prizes event today...still ongoing when i passed lead. Mm kinda last min decision to do it was thinking of putting it off / cylen turned up..did a good few hours with us...and im pooped and shud be in bed...it was fun..stuff happened etc...and...falls asleep zzzzz.

I care less about this event or another repeated, I have no incentive to get something and spend my time for nothing, because I have everything that boxes give.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:47 PM, Aroa Croft said:

I care less about this event or another repeated, I have no incentive to get something and spend my time for nothing, because I have everything that boxes give.

It's not all about you.  : P 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aroa Croft said:

enjoy event 😛

Lol what event?

Hopefully you will get your way of wanting things, so it can be you and just a few others sitting in a dead game. I am over this shit.

Edited by Eric Cloud

15 hours ago, Eric Cloud said:

Lol what event?

Hopefully you will get your way of wanting things, so it can be you and just a few others sitting in a dead game. I am over this shit.

i am not playing since July, for your info

Well everyone loves hunting for rare ground spawns so something special for Halloween would be great for low levels!

• Like 1