Hollowchick

I kinda hoped for more progress

31 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

Some people on this forum should be seriously treated like a herd.

Just saying.

a herd of what?

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

a herd of what?

Shaved goblins.

24 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

a herd of what?

cattle, preferably. It would show HUGE progress.

Edited by ch4ncer

12 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Shaved goblins.

i thought all goblins were hairless 

24 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

NOW they are, yes.

People don't care if ue3.5s in the pipeline, stuff needs to materialise. 

You know what is in the works? 10,000 other potentially awesome games.

You need to bring out some spice, Little Orbit.

On 10/9/2018 at 5:42 AM, Hollowchick said:
On 10/9/2018 at 3:38 AM, Mitne said:

-snip-

Again, I asked. When I saw Kemp stream the other day there didn't seem to be much of a difference, ofc it was clear from the get-go that they weren't gonna turn this into a gold mine after 2 weeks. But I wanted to know what they specifically did since I am not up to date with that anymore, you are the first one to actually answer my question.

So you looked to someones stream to give you an idea of changes to the game. That's not really logical.
And then you ask forums for the changes to the game. That's not really logical either.

Devs post official changes to the game and also give you an idea of upcoming changes. It's better for you to do your research and find out from them than it is to make a post and ask the community.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2018 at 10:03 AM, Hollowchick said:

Yes, that was precisely my question. I didn't legitimately ask you for what has changed in the last 4 months but asked why this game hasn't gotten a bajillion users by now.
Fricking genius is what you are. Jesus christ you feel like you've burned a quran for asking a simple question. I've never said anything you are throwing at me. Classic case of "read forum topic and take a dump in the comment section". I asked legitimately and pretty neutral about what changes have occured during my stay away from the game and get greeted by a bunch of kids with a stick up their a-hole talking about how I am a freaking smart and a special snowflake garbage for asking such a question.
Like calm down guys, I didn't kill your prophet, I was asking.

The game doesnt have a bajillion players in 4 months because 4 months is not a long enough time.

I dont get how people leave for such a short period of time come back and start complaining about how it hasn't changed that much. Like why dont you spend a day working at Little Orbit and game production and see what it takes to make changes. If you don't know what it's like, then stop complaining about how the game hasnt changed overnight. Again, it's not like some fairy god mother is going to sprinkle some magic pixie changing dust and fix all your wildest complaints. 

3 hours ago, Isais said:

People don't care if ue3.5s in the pipeline, stuff needs to materialise. 

You know what is in the works? 10,000 other potentially awesome games.

You need to bring out some spice, Little Orbit.

did you not see the blog post for a new Halloween event?

3 hours ago, LordVegeta said:

The game doesnt have a bajillion players in 4 months because 4 months is not a long enough time.

I dont get how people leave for such a short period of time come back and start complaining about how it hasn't changed that much. Like why dont you spend a day working at Little Orbit and game production and see what it takes to make changes. If you don't know what it's like, then stop complaining about how the game hasnt changed overnight. Again, it's not like some fairy god mother is going to sprinkle some magic pixie changing dust and fix all your wildest complaints. 

do pixie sticks from the convenience store count? man those things get people wired

nah g they did nothing lmao

thanks for ur input and lack of eyes much appreciated

pls leave ur premium sub @ the door and don't let it hit u on the way out g

Edited by Fr3e

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

did you not see the blog post for a new Halloween event?

do pixie sticks from the convenience store count? man those things get people wired

Yes, those count as well, sir. 

they implemented a nice new option on forum !

The search option ... and a blog, sure u will find

or maybe we should all post "hey there ! i hav'nt playin for such a long time !!  ; about 2 week ; who is dat matt scott i see evrywhere ? what is LO ? do we have dat famous new engine ? ..etc... "

naa, let usual flooder play around

""

Shaved goblins.

""

Some of the APB players seem to have a really hard time understanding how difficult it is to work on the game currently. You already have a new anti-cheat, a trading system, a whole bunch of bug fixes that you come accross as you play (if you've paid enough attention over the years), some new useful features in-game and on armas. We have a much more promising halloween event coming up than ever in the history of APB, we have consistent, regular updates from the devs on the forums and in the blog spot, talking about the process of moving the game to UE3.5 and an idea of how close it is to being completed.

And I'm not even mentioning the rebalancing of the HVR and Yukon, which were the most important ones in terms of immediate weapon rebalancing.

I'm not sure what else OP wants for 5 months of LO having this spaghetti code game. I'm even surprised they've done this much already. Can we stop with the pointless threads now?

Edited by Flaws
typo
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 4:09 AM, Excalibur! said:

You are not longer part of the community so take your leave. Thanks you.

Don't get butthurt baby, I'm sowwy I hurt your feelings

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:57 AM, Lign said:

Weapon balance is good and bad at the same time. Ppl didn’t ask for buffing shotguns, rifle range, making cooling jacket working on burst mechanic guns. Overall g1’s balance wasn’t bad, only few things such as ntec meta/oca/hvr were an issue. At the same time they did small hvr nerf that’s actually good.

I think, they should make small changes like hvr nerf without accidentally making mistakes by implementing big patches at the same week it was implemented on otw.

actually people like myself did ask for the shot gun buff when lo first purchased apb my self and others were very adamant about reverting the shot gun changes g1 last did because they ruined the gun and made many people like myself quit. and they are also trying to shake up the meta so all the "no content" comments go away because it wont feel so stale fighting an n-tech oca nvr every match 

• Like 1

Thanks for the giggle. I won't repeat what everyone has obviously pointed out already, but I disagree with this post.

If you don't have a decently structured discussion to bring out, maybe take some time to create structure.

When LO got the game I was really happy, started posting a lot here as well. Then the interest went down and well, now I hardly post. Im bcak to the old routine, visit the forum, check pinned topics if there is a new patch or something and then leave. I really wish they didnt waste time on weapon balance. Hit reg was the only problem for shotties and hvr was op. I never cared abou the hvr but its balance was not paramount. We finally have a new event, so I cant wait for that.

Edited by killerskull

6 minutes ago, killerskull said:

I really wish they didnt waste time on weapon balance.

what else would they have done? seems rather counterintuitive to have a weapon balancer on staff only to pay him to just sit on his hands

plus im willing to bet the few months of weapon balancing - during which there would have been a lot of seeming inactivity if not for weapon balancing - would have been enough for the community to stir itself into a nice little paranoia 

On 10/9/2018 at 8:40 PM, Yood said:

specify specifically, give me the data, links, show me the dynamics of improving the gameplay .   

Are you really this lazy? Your parents must be proud at what you've become.

The forums aren't hard to search.

Yanno the game updates section? That magically houses all the information you wanna know about what LO has done to APB.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/85-game-updates/

6 hours ago, Stillbourne said:

Are you really this lazy? Your parents must be proud at what you've become.

The forums aren't hard to search.

Yanno the game updates section? That magically houses all the information you wanna know about what LO has done to APB.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/85-game-updates/

your link does not give any confirmation of the improvement of the gameplay and dynamics of the game . 

Edited by Yood

I would take this guys post with a truck of salt. He is or was managing the citadel facebook group and is kinda notorious for always whining and complaining, that is atleast me and my friends experience of him. However I remember that he actually does mean good, he created a random generator loadout or whatever. More than everyone else that whines will ever do.

16 hours ago, Yood said:

your link does not give any confirmation of the improvement of the gameplay and dynamics of the game . 

I was asked where any/all information about what LO has done for APB can be found.

That link takes you to the very place that holds every post about each update and what they contain.

I regret to inform you that you're going to have to click each topic and actually read them.

#stopbeinglazy

On 10/9/2018 at 4:29 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Lesson learned: Never get your hopes up for fear of getting them crushed. Just be apathetic at everything so you can minimize the amount of emotional pain.

If you want to turn into a lazy POS, then by all means, go ahead.

1 minute ago, TrinityFSB said:

correlation unclear 

2 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

correlation unclear 

Directions unclear, banana stuck in hard drive.