Sign in to follow this  
Defibrillator

Ping goes up every year

Hi, 

Player from asia in here. I started apb in 2013 in obeya server. My ping was around 170ms at that time. Obeya players were jus simply good and my timezone was +5hrs more than EU's timezeone. I didnt have much players online when i was active. So i found the han server and i just moved on. 

I got a decent 90-100ms ping in han, my work timings changed and i became more active during nights, moved back to obeya and it was during the end of 2014. I noticed that my ping was around 200ms, but i jus thought it might get fixed eventually and it didnt.

Years rolled by and my ping is going up and now my ping is around 340ms. At times it touches upto 450ms. I have been using the same internet service provider all these years.  If i use my 4g data at times, the ping comes to 260ms which is a decent ping to play with.

I jus want to know, whats the issue im facing, and are there any others who has increase in their ping in the past few years?

Edited by Defibrillator

If your mobile 4G provides a better connection then the problem could be your local network hardware like the chap said above.

As many would suggest, buying multiple summer homes across Europe should solve your problem. Just move in between and hire house sitters when you're not using a house. Many others and I did the same thing when Colby was relocated.

11 hours ago, Grizmo said:

If your mobile 4G provides a better connection then the problem could be your local network hardware like the chap said above.

I would suggest 5g. but oh well just europe things.

Sign in to follow this