To start off this is just a wishlist, not a set of demands. I know LO has their own priorities and folks here will value one priority over the other.  I just wanted to have a fun thread going!

My big question here is, if you were asked what would you want from this game? I will start off.

- sitting animations , 2 player animations. Dance animations that will cycle over and over until you move.

- volume control or mute for certain players death themes that are tuned up way too loud.

-Ability to make custom skins for your weapons (ok tons of reasons why this is a "no go" but I just thought to throw it out there.

I'll stop with those three but would love to hear from the rest of you would like to see in the game.

• Like 1

-stable framerate 
-consistant game performance
-higher tickrate servers

don’t care about anything else 

R2- harbinger does 25 damage why? make it doo 30 or atleast sumething its magnum cmon.
- No hickupps spikes aka freeze
- Balance Ntec
- 3.5 unreal
- Ban forum trolls.
- ingame poll
-  world peace.

1 hour ago, Kadama said:

- sitting animations , 2 player animations. Dance animations that will cycle over and over until you move.

I would like to have sitting animations too. It would give us a bit more roleplay to the game. I mean there is already a NPC sitting animations, so why not for us too.
GL4Sqkc.png

About 2 players animations: I don't know, tbh... maybe. :D
Dance animations that will restart again and again would be nice too. But they should stop if you go AFK or something like that.

2 hours ago, EMilika said:

R2- harbinger does 25 damage why? make it doo 30 or atleast sumething its magnum cmon.

It deals 250 damage, this is an important distinction to make. You can't just truncate the 0, as there are plenty of weapons that have a 5 there. For example, the OBIR deals 165 damage per bullet (up to 495 damage per shot). Low-Yield Fragmentation Grenades deal 575 damage. The JG deals 85 damage with the initial pellet, up to 775 potential damage if every pellet lands. Etc.

All that being said, I agree that the Harbinger should receive a change... and personally, I'd love to see that change in the form of a special mod that changes how it behaves based on marksmanship mode (along similar lines to Thumper and Thunder).
  • While in marksmanship mode:
    • Increase damage
    • Increase accuracy loss per shot
    • Increase accuracy recovery rate
    • Reduce recoil
    • Reduce fire rate
    • Reduce accuracy recovery delay
  • While hipfiring:
    • Increase fire rate
    • Reduce range
    • Increase recoil
    • Increase recoil further per shot
    • No longer loses accuracy per shot
Basically, I envision that it would be competitively viable in both modes, and both modes feeding a playstyle aesthetic. Marksmanship would be slower, but much harder hitting than RSA gameplay... while hipfiring would cater even more to the already preexisting cowboy hammer-fanning fantasy (which sadly doesn't work currently, because its hipfire is atrociously terribad).

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

-stable framerate 
-higher tickrate servers

^this guy gets it

without this, apb will forever be a frustrating experience... and almost no one sticks with a frustrating game for long (at least not this one)

The shotgun pistol i was wishing for to be a legendary since 2013 LO delivered on so what's left? i'll tell ya.

My Wishlist:

Bring back dynamic events (butcher and drug mule)

Make the 2 new contacts have a rare daily activity that awards the OCA Nano 'Gold'

Fix the broken Feature G1 never fixed (even after i contacted support all i got was "the issue was been noted and a fix is being worked on") Talking about the "Win a 1 slot growl" feature that was supposed to still be working.

Release a full list of the Voice actors in APB (contacts NPC's And male/female 'Hurt Sounds' for the player characters)

Release and sell the Vast Array of unused Content and Clothing items that contacts have access to  The 'Gauntlet' Glove and "Second Wave" chest configs for starters.

Allow you to delete multiple emails at once

And finally allow you to sell items on the marketplace for 7 days.

I personally would like
- More hairstyles and clothing, out of all 30 something hairstyles only a handful of which are viable options for both sexes imo and some are just straight up variations of that one buzzcut. 
- Some sort of PvE activity to pass the time with that could be tied with either APB$ or JTs as rewards(Shooting range exercise perhaps? Contact lore side-missions?) but doesn't completely overtake the main part of receiving these rewards and progressing in this game. This would give something to do for those lurking in social all the time or those more on the artistic side of things. 

Can you guys stop flooding social district with anything that aint relevant

15 minutes ago, Mozie said:

Can you guys stop flooding social district with anything that aint relevant

We're exchanging our ideas on what we wish to see in this game therefore socializing, there are plenty of threads that might not belong here but i fail to see how this one does. What would you say is relevant to social district?

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

-stable framerate 
-higher tickrate servers

29 minutes ago, K3i said:
We're exchanging our ideas on what we wish to see in this game therefore socializing, there are plenty of threads that might not belong here but i fail to see how this one does. What would you say is relevant to social district?
There is a suggestion section, remember that they're listening more than you'd think.

8 minutes ago, Mozie said:
37 minutes ago, K3i said:
There is a suggestion section, remember that they're listening more than you'd think.
What makes you say that?

I said earlier it was just a wishlist not a set of demands. The thread was meant to be a fun social activity.  I don't think anyone here is under the delusion that LO is going to start working on any of these right away, or at all.

Edited by Kadama