make one more threat or increase the range of bronze or green threat

I can see at least one currently. :^)

11 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

4 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

GEOrJoO.gif

I see it the way that since u hit gold level of threat, u are not a newb anymore, and therefore you are thrown into district with a normal players.
This playerbase is made of advanced (or not-noob) players like u, including "pro" players, that you need to deal with. Gold players = normal players. Silver and less = new players.
Maybe u dont wanna embrace it and deal with difficult missions. But u r not a newb anymore, embrace it. 
Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you play in bronze and arent a beginner, you are pretty much a dirtbag.

i complacently agree with you for once!
  • Thanks 1

hitting gold from being carried does not equal anything near what you said

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
I see it the way that since u hit gold level of threat, u are not a newb anymore, and therefore you are thrown into district with a normal players.
This playerbase is made of advanced (or not-noob) players like u, including "pro" players, that you need to deal with. Gold players = normal players. Silver and less = new players.
Maybe u dont wanna embrace it and deal with difficult missions. But u r not a newb anymore, embrace it. 
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bronze should be for beginners only. If you play in bronze and arent a beginner, you are pretty much a dirtbag. 

Sorry, someone had to say it.

Twisting your logic to justify bias towards players is just as bad as anyone who intentionally dethreats since you openly say people who don't deserve gold should be screwed over.

The threat system is broken and you all know it.
Matchmaking is broken and you know that as well.
Green district is for new players but with threat broken it screws that up as well.
Punishing players to take it out on them over what  full blown golds do to you rather than the  "fake golds" who got carried to gold , is NOT ok. Not at any time.

Abuse is abuse and this is another form of it , only this is directed at silvers for what dethreating golds do.
Why would you want to chase people off of APB who are innocent of dethreating?
They did no wrong but you want to take it out on them? Shame on you all for that.

When threat , matchmaking , the points for objectives , and the points for kills are reworked finally none of the dethreating will be an issue like how it is today.
I flat out refuse to be bias towards silvers who are only average on APB.
Those average players still lose to bronzes for a reason.
Punishing them for not being full gold  and tossing them to the wolves is all you guys make it sound like.
Thats not a fair match at any time and would only chase more people off of APB and that would be by completely destroying a learning curve.

Antagonizing posts were removed. Keep the discussion civilized, please.

• Thanks 1

@Fortune Runner u wont hit gold being carried, and if so, u will get back to silver in no time. There is no logic to twist, this is just a matter of approach.
Being carried or abuse is whole different topic that has nothing to do with what I stated.

13 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
@Fortune Runner u wont hit gold being carried, and if so, u will get back to silver in no time. There is no logic to twist, this is just a matter of approach.
Being carried or abuse is whole different topic that has nothing to do with what I stated.
This. Carrying people now with the current score system is pretty hard. Was ez pz back in the day though.
  • Thanks 1

And yet people do get carried it happens.

Or are some of you calling me a liar saying it doesn't happen to me?

And are any of you saying they didn't say  on this thread that I deserve to be kicked off of bronze and punished  for people carrying me to gold?

One person in particular made plenty of posts directing it all at me..... and openly said to say my names to report me for what I didn't even do wrong.

There is no reason to punish silvers for being on bronze like people posted on this thread.

It's also not ok to accuse me of dethreating for being a silver who gets carried to gold by  people at times.

Its why I posted what I posted.

If I sound defensive then all I can say is I honestly am right now. Who wouldn't be after such treatment on this thread? I'm only human.

When matchmaking , threat , objective points and kill points are reworked none of this will be a problem because those are core problems to what we are facing today.

No extra colors will help in fact it would only separate the player base even more to where APB just wouldn't work for matches.

After the engine upgrade there is bound to be a lot of things worked on and if its as  scheduled its two months away.....cant wait.

7 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I'm also silver - and I'm also a human.

these statements cannot both be true

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

these statements cannot both be true

Busted...  Okay, how about:

I'm also silver - and I'm a upper quartile placental mammal.

15 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

otis you rat fink

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

i always thought you were cheese

hmph who knew

31 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

i always thought you were cheese

hmph who knew

Why not both?

9vZFd8T.jpg

where the freak do you guys find these things rofl

down voted for being impressed about the silver cheese picture....

Edited by Fortune Runner

On 10/9/2018 at 7:10 AM, CookiePuss said:

But threat is already account wide so you can only really smurf by making a new account on which the play time would be zero.

In which case they would rapidly reach their previous threat level, because accounts with little playtime have a more volatile rating.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:39 AM, BXNNXD said:

this would not solve the major problems with threat (how easy it is to change/manipulate threat and the fact that threat is “static” - there’s theoretically no limit to what percentage of the player base can be a specific threat) but it would be a decent bandaid fix imo

It wouldn't be a decent bandaid fix, for the reason you mention. The underlying threat distribution system is flawed and needs to be fixed. The calculation system, as far as I'm aware, is well designed, mind you. Same as the matchmaking system.

But allowing players to freely select districts they're not supposed to be in and allowing the system to, over time, throw the majority of active players into a fairly small threat-range completely undermines matchmaking.

2 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

In which case they would rapidly reach their previous threat level, because accounts with little playtime have a more volatile rating.

It wouldn't be a decent bandaid fix, for the reason you mention. The underlying threat distribution system is flawed and needs to be fixed. The calculation system, as far as I'm aware, is well designed, mind you. Same as the matchmaking system.

But allowing players to freely select districts they're not supposed to be in and allowing the system to, over time, throw the majority of active players into a fairly small threat-range completely undermines matchmaking.

No point to argue with deatheting mongrels.
Wants that game  dont die > still farms newbs and abuses everything they can.

I've never seen sucha a pathetic deatreaters.

I guess i will need make new acc and record some videos on bronze districts.

I think a black threat would be a fantastic addition to this game.

I hope people will call me white threat from now on.

32 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I think a black threat would be a fantastic addition to this game.

I hope people will call me white threat from now on.

"stupid blacks keep ruining my missions"

"i hate blacks"

"please segregate blacks"

yikes

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 4:08 PM, CookiePuss said:

Bronze should be for beginners only. If you play in bronze and arent a beginner, you are pretty much a dirtbag. 

Sorry, someone had to say it.

I've seen you playing in bronze districts tons of time actually I've only seen you playing in bronze.

8 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

I've seen you playing in bronze districts tons of time actually I've only seen you playing in bronze.

to be fair he never said he wasnt a dirtbag too

9 hours ago, foscor77 said:

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

to be fair he never said he wasnt a dirtbag too

gottem

I'm a high rank silver / low rank gold player...

that means i pop up and down from silver to gold several times a day.

I totally agree to change the ranges of the threat levels, but i don't think we need a new one 🤔

why not just make gold 4 and higher stay gold.

< gold 4 get silver and so on.

matchmaking would work better cuz the full tryhard goldies wont be (optical) at the same level as the low golds (or new silvers) 

dunno if that works but we really need to get the high gold players seperatet from casual gold and silver. 

i hope they break MM when the changes come just like they broke the guns with the changes on IR so I can sh*t on dem silvers and bronzes 

Kappa