Vante

Little annoying things everyone knows, that should be fixed or added

20 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I think he means that they don't have any actual effect. Like they're visibly on, but there's not light emission.

Sounds a bit like the old G1 team.

auzUofc.gif

59 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I think he means that they don't have any actual effect. Like they're visibly on, but there's not light emission.

I assume that will be fixed with the new engine, seeing that any light source will in turn, produce light.

1 hour ago, Dragclan said:

I assume that will be fixed with the new engine, seeing that any light source will in turn, produce light.

Ray tracing confirmed?

12 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Ray tracing confirmed?

Lets hope so, i don't think they would implement a new engine without doing something as simple as lighting, physics on the other hand..

New hud and ui design should be a thing. Something that doesn't get the top of the screen cluttered while also looking fine. 

15 minutes ago, Dragclan said:

Lets hope so, i don't think they would implement a new engine without doing something as simple as lighting, physics on the other hand..

I have no inside info, but if I remember correctly Matt said some players may not even notice the change in graphics for 3.5.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I have no inside info, but if I remember correctly Matt said some players may not even notice the change in graphics for 3.5.

^^ this

my own personal annoyance is theres armored money vans but no taco trucks

all these job construction sites and no tacos....

I mean same model different color and texture and less armor and poof taco truck.

Edited by Fortune Runner

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ah, well atleast they can implement more things with a much updated engine easier, I expect a lot of stuff to be place holder for a bit anyways. 

also who tf is downvoting these lol.

28 minutes ago, Dragclan said:

Ah, well atleast they can implement more things with a much updated engine easier, I expect a lot of stuff to be place holder for a bit anyways. 

Rule #1 of the forums: Ignore the downvotes

(they dont actually do anything anyways)

1 hour ago, Dragclan said:

Someone who clearly couldn't take a joke... saying that, a lot of people thought it was a valid point I made.

Seriously Ray tracing on a game turning 10 years old this year? Sure as soon as we get Racing District.