Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

how is a guns price decided in auction?

really good and unique primary guns such as huntress,medusa,dow thumper or condor are priced way lower than useless in most situation guns like volcano,ogre,yukun,showstopper. Just because of this pricing people also refuse to trade guns. as they dont want to get a cheaper gun or make a loss. i dont get this.

2 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

really good and unique primary guns such as huntress,medusa,dow thumper or condor are priced way lower than useless in most situation guns like volcano,ogre,yukun,showstopper. Just because of this pricing people also refuse to trade guns. as they dont want to get a cheaper gun or make a loss. i dont get this.

Prices fluctuate wildly. 
Just because you see a gun being sold for a certain price, doesnt mean anyone is buying it... thats important to remember.

• Like 1

Just now, foscor77 said:

Diffirent people have diffirent preferences and play styles.
Some people need to l2p and they use wepons like Yukon,nano,Condor. etc.
And they suck so much that they making this kind of cult i have this or that.
Think about it like apple products. 

1 minute ago, EMilika said:

Think about it like apple products. 
Wait, you hate apple too?

I think we just became best friends!

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Sorry friend, i have my own rules
No to.
A: stray dogs or cats.
B: Befriend fail trolls. Edited by EMilika

22 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Sorry friend, i have my own rules
No to.
A: stray dogs or cats.
B: Befriend fail trolls.
*heart breaks*

prices are based on perceived rarity and perceived performance 

but for the most part guns will sell for whatever people are willing to pay, so if more people pay more for a gun it’s price will rise 

It also depends on are you trading/selling Because you actually wanna use the weapon? or just want to trade for value to get richer.

My first goal and my reasoning that lead me to get very specific legendaries, The only reason I wanted legendary guns was because i wanted a Cheaper way to complete daily activities without having to keep buying guns so First i got a medusa to do the "kill with LMG" joker ticket activity.

Firework Launcher for "spot 5 criminals" activity

And I even bought a OCSP just to do "tag criminals" activity.

assume a couple things if you see a weapon on the marketplace

1. people don't agree with how the seller is valuing it so they are not buying it
2. could have been recently listed. if it's dramatically lower than the next closest price, it might be a good deal.
3. there's too many types of this listed weapon and there's no more available buyers.
4. gun is mediocore and won't sell, also causes the weapon of the price to be really low.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

my only apple product was the first iphone, sold it the next week. Apple was and will always be trash 
1 hour ago, foscor77 said:

you can find a nano today for 2.4m and in 2weeks its for 1.6m

Price changes every week

2 factors.

1. How good the wep is in terms of performance, easier to handle items are priced more eventually. 

F2p - compare opgl and osmaw to a worse wep like alig.

Legendaries: volcano and ursus, to a colby mk1922 hazardous or EOL Hammer.

2. Supply and demand. Even tho the former factor plays a important role. This is important.

Ffa r&d was priced around 20m, was considered rare and only few had it. There was an event code sorta thing which players abused and the weapons price dropped down to 500k, which was less than hazardous.

Hope you'd understand.

2 hours ago, foscor77 said:

really good and unique primary guns such as huntress,medusa,dow thumper or condor are priced way lower than useless 

U lost me in ^this^ ....priced lower than usless.
Before LO... few months ago huntress price was 1.4m, now its almost 2m, medusa was 1.3m, now its 1.8m, dow thumper was 800k-1m, now its 2.5-3m ..... condor was 2m, now its 3m-3.5m .....

Prices are way too hight for those weapon cuz :
Condor, have 2 free version which are better than condor itself.
Medusa, u can get free version form Joker Shop and i bet free version is better.
Hunterss, ... almost all have temptress ot just grabs oscar.
Dow thumper, is semi nfas ... 

5 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Ffa r&d was priced around 20m, was considered rare and only few had it. There was an event code sorta thing which players abused and the weapons price dropped down to 500k, which was less than hazardous.

When was this? Never seen an R&D go for 500k on auction

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
6 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

When was this? Never seen an R&D go for 500k on auction
that was over a year back, also u cant find prices in forums 😛

17 hours ago, Defibrillator said:
that was over a year back, also u cant find prices in forums 😛
well damn, some shit happend when i wasnt around .-.

Isn't the weapons sold in Joker temp guns? I could have sworn they expire after 7 days.

15 minutes ago, Kadama said:

Isn't the weapons sold in Joker temp guns? I could have sworn they expire after 7 days.

Yes, they are for only 7 days.

the price on the market varies depending on the number of players and their real money spent on the purchase of the connection
50089cNYcM.jpg

Edited by Yood

Sign in to follow this