Sign in to follow this  
FriendlyFires

Bring back old shotguns please?

Like it was before all these buffs and nerfs. Or make less fire intrval/fix hitreg. Especially on CSG, JG is playable somehow, but it always was faster than CSG. CSG with IR3 poorly waiting in locker for manna from heaven now. 
Shotguns are not balanced, they cannot counter SMGs  now again, cannot counter pistol evn lol, cos of slow timing. Its normally uplayable.
What should i choose among close range weaps now? hummmm... SMG or SMG?🤔 (dont offer nfas pls😁)
Please, do something.
P.S. Im not even sayin that CSG is armas weapon, that wasnt that OP before, that can be easily beaten by a free weap like JG. Like for real, no need to choose, thers only one choice of pump shotgun. 
P.S.S. Evn JG is not that as good as before.
P.S.S.S. And hitreg pls. Thanx.

• Thanks 1

Nah bro u should be asking for UE3.5

4 hours ago, FriendlyFires said:

Like it was before all these buffs and nerfs. Or make less fire intrval/fix hitreg. Especially on CSG, JG is playable somehow, but it always was faster than CSG. CSG with IR3 poorly waiting in locker for manna from heaven now. 
Shotguns are not balanced, they cannot counter SMGs  now again, cannot counter pistol evn lol, cos of slow timing. Its normally uplayable.
What should i choose among close range weaps now? hummmm... SMG or SMG?🤔 (dont offer nfas pls😁)
Please, do something.
P.S. Im not even sayin that CSG is armas weapon, that wasnt that OP before, that can be easily beaten by a free weap like JG. Like for real, no need to choose, thers only one choice of pump shotgun. 
P.S.S. Evn JG is not that as good as before.
P.S.S.S. And hitreg pls. Thanx.

the shotguns before this were not working as intended.......they sucked.
I didn't  normally use shotguns back them because they were terrible. now they are more balanced and more fair.
I counter smgs often enough now. The range you are at determines if you can counter pistol....
sorry but i have to disagree with you.

Sign in to follow this