Sign in to follow this  
PingOVER9000

BLOODY MARY/ JERSEY DEVIL need a buff?

Does Bloody Mary need a buff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bloody Mary need a buff

2. 2. Does Jersey Devil need a buff?

Hi everybody,

I have bought after several years  a Bloody mary,(first time I got after several JMB if I remind well ..)  continue to looking for a  good secondary at close range..

I am quite deluse of the  weapon, the only way for using properly is standing still and crouch, and pray and spray, or tapfiring not the MAXIMUM WAY in CLOSE RANGE ENCOUNTER,
decent PRECISION and especially MOBILITY are essential at close range, and them are complete missing from these weapons that are legendary  only by name( I mean luckyly they aren't  overpowered, FINE, OK, but  they aren't  at least decent and competitive ) and the fact everybody have to spend a lot of money for RNG boxes, make it a joke.

The Jersey devil is designed as a better finisher secondary, but it has the worse spread and precision matter(but It  suite quite discret  for this role, but a little buff precision af the first shots can be done especially less that dammit horizontal recoil...)

Share your thoughts, I have told pale mine :3 

Bye

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SYNTHESIS UPDATE,  remarked from people here during the discussion:

1) They require (absoluty..) you have to go into marksman mode (and in close range not really a good option for time loss..)

2) Full auto firing  ruled out the weapon for the bloom, need tapfiring for having not accuracy lost

3) Its good as a finisher weapon, when your enemy is tagged to 60 or 70

4) Another problem is when you are facing every semi auto pistol like fbw (7stk) , .45 ap( 5stk), more precise and they would be taking down with less efforts (0~35m)

5) Full auto secondaries like sas pdw or nfa9 give a tough competition and they are better in this role ( 0 ~5 m)

6) The only problem is, the secondaries are hipfired or fully auto'ed, they dont want you to go into marksman. 

7) All the UL3 suffer a lot from SPREAD or shoot in motion

😎 So at end the best way for using this weapon is from covering or standing still/ crouch/pray and spray

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I have bought after several years  a Bloody mary,(first time I got after several JMB if I remind well ..)  continue to looking for a  good secondary at close range..
I am quite deluse of the  weapon, the only way for using properly is standing still and crouch, and pray and spray, or tapfiring not the MAXIMUM WAY in CLOSE RANGE ENCOUNTER,

Im using BM for a few years and i loving it, but ur wrong you dont need to stand still or crouch with it. You just need to use scope and  burst fire at longer than 5m range and you can move as much as u want. At 5m or closer you can use full auto fire but still u should keep track of crosshair spread. 

Bloody mary is most underrated weapon ... you just need to track crosshair spread and fire rate, you have to control BM all the time ... with propper control you can kill opponents 0-30-40m without problems.
( This is not ez to use weapon .. most of ppl. i seen stand still or just spray and pray with it and after few days they sell it cuz dont want to learn to control fire rate) Edited by MartisLTU

8 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
Im using BM for a few years and i loving it, but ur wrong you dont need to stand still or crouch with it. You just need to use scope and  burst fire at longer than 5m range and you can move as much as u want. At 5m or closer you can use full auto fire but still u should keep track of crosshair spread. 

Bloody mary is most underrated weapon ... you just need to track crosshair spread and fire rate, you have to control BM all the time ... with propper control you can kill opponents 0-30-40m without problems.(yeah sure :3)
( This is not ez to use weapon .. most of ppl. i seen stand still or just spray and pray with it and after few days they sell it cuz dont want to learn to control fire rate)
yep, me too I (everyone) can do it very easily , if the opponent is off guard and he didn't see me.

This told from a T-back master u.u

If I make kills with bloody mary as normal way, 90% is from assist or co-kills(tired and weird of see +85 assist everytime v.v) Edited by PingOVER9000

2 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:
yep, me too I (everyone) can do it very easily , if the opponent is off guard and he didn't see me.

This told from a T-back master u.u
Well .. true, alot of things depends on users gameplay , since i lack in aim skills i always try to be as sneaky as i can to catch opponents off guard. Yes if you rush shotgun or cj oca... BM wont help alot. 
i gues BM is for those who like to hug corners, back stabbers and kill steal. XD

but hey .. im all the way with you, would like to see some buff for weapon i own 😛
  • Like 1

I think they're fine. JD is the best one out of them all and my all time favourite secondary.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just learn to burst with cover.
GG EZ

if I have to burst with cover I use a sniper at this point...didn't ya?

Please get answer with a little of logic(and in my country we tell the logic is the mother of the knowledge, with your answer I have to guess u never used any of them weapons) and analyze about the effective of these guns and their role..otherwise evade to write.

Thanks again
  Edited by PingOVER9000

1 minute ago, PingOVER9000 said:
if I have to burst with cover I use a sniper at this point...didn't ya?

Please get answer with a little of logic(and in my country we tell the logic is the mother of the knowledge, with your answer I have to guess u never used any of them weapons) and analyze about the effective of these guns and their role..otherwise evade to write.

Thanks again

Well considering an HVR takes nearly a full second longer to kill someone (0.77 seconds vs 1.75 seconds), no... I would not recommend using a sniper instead. 

Base accuracy on the UL-3 is 20cm at 10m. (To put that into context, the OCA is 36cm) Making it an incredibly accurate full auto secondary. To balancd that, it blooms very quickly. In order to counter the bloom you have no choice but to burst fire. In order to burst fire effectively you ideally want to use cover. And yes, Ive owned every one every one of the UL-3 and while I personally prefer the Jersey Devil, the Bloody Mary is an incredible weapon. I have a friend on NA who chews up and spits out OCA, Whisper, and PMG users all day long simply by playing the BM as it is meant to be played. 

tl;dr It sounds like you just want to be able to hold down mb1 and get easy kills and until you start letting weapons tell you how they should be played, rather than deciding beforehand how you THINK they should be played, you will probably continue embarassing yourself by making "hurr durr gun sucks" posts

Anything else I can help you with?

51 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Well considering an HVR takes nearly a full second longer to kill someone (0.77 seconds vs 1.75 seconds), no... I would not recommend using a sniper instead. 

Base accuracy on the UL-3 is 20cm at 10m. (To put that into context, the OCA is 36cm) Making it an incredibly accurate full auto secondary. To balancd that, it blooms very quickly. In order to counter the bloom you have no choice but to burst fire. In order to burst fire effectively you ideally want to use cover. And yes, Ive owned every one every one of the UL-3 and while I personally prefer the Jersey Devil, the Bloody Mary is an incredible weapon. I have a friend on NA who chews up and spits out OCA, Whisper, and PMG users all day long simply by playing the BM as it is meant to be played. 

tl;dr It sounds like you just want to be able to hold down mb1 and get easy kills and until you start letting weapons tell you how they should be played, rather than deciding beforehand how you THINK they should be played, you will probably continue embarassing yourself by making "hurr durr gun sucks" posts

Mate, I'm proud of you.

You've come a long way. Everything you used to say regarding the UL-3s were "ul3 is trash".
Now you've actually played them and formed an opinion about them. That's nice.
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Mate, I'm proud of you.

You've come a long way. Everything you used to say regarding the UL-3s were "ul3 is trash".
Honestly I just like teasing you tbh. So don't expect that to change. ;-)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Mate, I'm proud of you.

Honestly I just like teasing you tbh. So don't expect that to change. 😉

Speaking about that.. remember the old login screen?
... oh wait

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

... oh wait
Seen the videos, not impressed. Dont care if they never bring it back.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, GhosT said:

... oh wait
Seen the videos, not impressed. Dont care if they never bring it back.

See? You've never experienced it. Videos aren't the real thing.

Jersey devil is awesome.

Just now, GhosT said:

Perhaps, but it is just a log in screen, I'd only see it for a second or two anyways.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Perhaps, but it is just a log in screen, I'd only see it for a second or two anyways.

Yeah. And you see the new one even longer.
Old was way more fitting for APB, and you could load and interact with it WAY faster than the current one.

Just now, GhosT said:

Yeah. And you see the new one even longer.
Old was way more fitting for APB, and you could load and interact with it WAY faster than the current one.
Yeah, faster loading would be nice, on that we definitely agree.

UL3s dont need a buff, they arent meta but they are fairly competitive 

if its too hard for you to use maybe try a different gun?

• Like 1

Bursts my dude, don't let it bloom out by fully autoing for too long, someone raged at me once for winning against SMGs and shotguns with a JD, andimnotevengood

Edited by Archon

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

At this point everybody can tell  there is  the swtiching option, a grenade, but again we are out theme, as one brainy soul told some posts before... 

TTK means nothing and all, at this point  we shall use the NFA9 and destroy everything until 30/40m, with all the respect you are  continuing  at the same situation, there isn't a logic sense with your words here.

Or maybe We can talk  for example of the NTEC URSUS that after the update strangely with IR3 became a laser gun and overdestroy everything 25/30m+(lel also close range sometimes),  although it has TTK lowered, but again we are out theme... so avoid please.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

UL3s dont need a buff, they arent meta but they are fairly competitive 

if its too hard for you to use maybe try a different gun?

the UL3 weapons shall be a mix between a NFA9 and SAS PDW, if I remind correct, I can use quite good both (obv at close range), but I found weird these weapon has this  spread/bloom/low precision at close range, tapfiring or not.

Without tell name, The problem here seem some people are thinking he is PRO and the rest of the world isn't good at nothing, it's a game so...

Maybe the right question is why is so unused or almost anybody use them, I am nothing special than someone  retain PRO here,  I am a casual player, but the game is old and there are a lot of people with years/ k+ hours for logic sense tell the weapon is weird and not suit well,  competitive  the role for what they are designed.

Bye Edited by PingOVER9000

20 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Maybe the right question is why is so unused or almost anybody use them

they aren’t used much because every player starts the game with arguably the best secondary (free permanent fbw) and the UL3 guns require either real money or millions of apb$ to use

that aside i see the UL3 guns pretty often, more than nanos these days 
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:
[...]
the UL3 weapons shall be a mix between a NFA9 and SAS PDW, if I remind correct, I can use quite good both (obv at close range), but I found weird these weapon has this  spread/bloom/low precision at close range, tapfiring or not.
[...]
Maybe the right question is why is so unused or almost anybody use them, I am nothing special than someone  retain PRO here,  I am a casual player, but the game is old and there are a lot of people with years/ k+ hours for logic sense tell the weapon is weird and not suit well,  competitive  the role for what they are designed.

Bye
As you said if it's supposed to be somewhere between NFA9 and SASPDW then there is only so much room to play with the numbers without making it a straight p2w upgrade of either one.
So where is the problem? Its balanced because it has it's designed niche as for it's competitiveness reliability will always be favored by competitive players. 
That's why those niche guns are less seen than reliable all-rounders but that doesn't means it should be buffed that's just the nature of balance.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

They really don't do the ear-bleeding sound-design justice.

Sign in to follow this