Acornie

Any plan on fixing Battleye's 'client not responding'?

This appears to be a somewhat common issue for many people (myself not included); during an attempt to connect to district the person will be kicked to main menu receiving the message 'you were kicked by Battleye for the following reason: "Client not responding"' the only thing I can say about this issue since it didn't happen to me is that it seems to happen on lower end PCs, a possible reason is that since, for them, the district takes a longer than average time to load, while loading BattlEye is not receiving any info, so it kicks the player, but that is only my own speculation

It shouldn't really be up to the individual players to fix an issue like this; it needs to be fixed by LO or you end up losing potential players

(image from a friend)
image.png?width=1045&height=588

BIG EDIT

(Oct 24th)
This issue has gone away for one of my friends, no way to tell if it was something they did, stealth BE update or luck, but I'd be curious to see if others still have this issue or if it has actually been resolved

Edited by Archon
  • Thanks 1

Just a few of the many other forum posts addressing this same issue:

(Possibly same issue not really enough info to know for sure) 

Sorry for the bump, but this is definitely an issue on lower-end machines, my PC sucks and I get this on occasion when loading into districts, loading back in tends to fix it, but it's very finicky and tends to be quite the annoyance when it occurs after spam joining a district, it also seems I can't be tabbed out while loading in (for obvious reasons.)

A bump for a problem that needs to be addressed is good though, I even put it in my signature (making it a ugly mess).

It's not a good thing when people simply cannot enter action districts in a game desperately in need of more active players

Edited by Archon

well, I tried to solve it with closing chrome or discord it usually works but the issue is still there and sometimes I rage quit cuz of it so.................yeah fix it, fix it for the sake of my poor table.

• Thanks 1

delete battle eye from ur windows and reinstall it using game launcher ? eventually check if in game files there is no battleeye installer

second option is blocked ports on ur router that blocks battleye

third option is blocked by firewall

PS. check there
https://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/1/648816742423641272

Edited by TheSxW

This is indeed an issue that some of my friends trying to return to APB Get , this really needs to be looked into.

If we can have some of the players affected by this to try out the change that was made in today's patch. Please do let us know if this did or didn't resolve the issue