Sign in to follow this  
TucoSalamanca

Recording videos of griefers as the GM's suggested, but support tickets can't upload files larger than 20MB

When the video is compressed that low, you cant even see the names of the players in the video. I want to create a download link so they can get a decent quality video, but the problem is that they haven't even responded to any past reports and I have no idea if they are even reading them, so the link will probably expire. I feel like re-submitting a new link every 7 days just because the harassment from these players has become overwhelming, but I'd REALLY like to know if LO or G1st are even paying attention to these griefer reports.

Upload to youtube and submit the link.

Though just so you know, a previous player reported out of mission players griefing their mission and support called it "a legitimate strategy".

Not even joking.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Though just so you know, a previous player reported out of mission players griefing their mission and support call it "a legitimate strategy".

Not even joking.

I was on a mission and he was not, that counts?

Also, submitting to Youtube will be labeled "name and shame" and then I'll be the one in trouble, right?

Just now, TucoSalamanca said:
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Though just so you know, a previous player reported out of mission players griefing their mission and support call it "a legitimate strategy".

Not even joking.

In the previous case, an out of mission player repeatedly used his car to block ladders so that in mission players could not climb them. He would then get out of his car and break dance on the roof.
Support called this a "legitimate strategy".

But in any case, just upload to youtube if you can, and submit the youtube link with the ticket. I wish you luck.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
In the previous case, an out of mission player repeatedly used his car to block ladders so that in mission players could not climb them. He would then get out of his car and break dance on the roof.
Support called this a "legitimate strategy".

But in any case, just upload to youtube if you can, and submit the youtube link with the ticket. I wish you luck.
I didn't read your first one thoroughly. Okay well my griefer was crashing into my car before mission, during mission, and even crashed into the car for the mission to prevent me from finishing it, then went on to blow my cars up with his car, and I ended up losing the mission. You think they're going to find that acceptable, and then ban me from APB for name and shame if I put it up on YouTube? Kinda sounds like they're letting the game get ruined, in which case why even buy it?
3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Lol upload to yt or something and link it to your ticket xD

Won't they ban me for name-and-shame?

1 minute ago, TucoSalamanca said:
I didn't read your first one thoroughly. Okay well my griefer was crashing into my car before mission, during mission, and even crashed into the car for the mission to prevent me from finishing it, then went on to blow my cars up with his car, and I ended up losing the mission. You think they're going to find that acceptable, and then ban me from APB for name and shame if I put it up on YouTube? Kinda sounds like they're letting the game get ruined, in which case why even buy it? Won't they ban me for name-and-shame?
Name and shame rules only apply to the forums.
But you can choose to not make the video public if you are worried about that.
As for support, none of us can tell you what action, if any they will take. In fact, they wont even tell you what action, if any they will take.

Just now, Excalibur! said:
2 minutes ago, TucoSalamanca said:
Won't they ban me for name-and-shame? ?? Cant quote because its broken.
LO made a new rule, call out a griefer or hacker publicly and it's an offense.
Name and shame rules only apply to the forums.
But you can choose to not make the video public if you are worried about that.
As for support, none of us can tell you what action, if any they will take. In fact, they wont even tell you what action, if any they will take.
I heard a GM claim it also counts for in-game chat and Youtube uploads

1 minute ago, TucoSalamanca said:
LO made a new rule, call out a griefer or hacker publicly and it's an offense. I heard a GM claim it also counts for in-game chat and Youtube uploads
In game I think it falls under harassment, but yes you can no longer call anyone out for anything in APB. Not for cheating, not for griefing, not for harassment, and not for dethreating. 
I have never heard anything about youtube videos but as I said you can make the video private, so it cannot be viewed without the direct link. This way only you and support can see it.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
In game I think it falls under harassment, but yes you can no longer call anyone out for anything in APB. Not for cheating, not for griefing, not for harassment, and not for dethreating. 
I have never heard anything about youtube videos but as I said you can make the video private, so it cannot be viewed without the direct link. This way only you and support can see it.
Really? i call out people in game that theyre gay because gay isn't offensive and are respectable people.

2 hours ago, EMilika said:
Really? i call out people in game that theyre gay because gay isn't offensive and are respectable people.

Well luckily GMs are about as common as unicorns.

luckily every GM ive seen didnt have ban powers

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
luckily every GM ive seen didnt have ban powers
afaik they can only silence and report

push all in a single video, youtube it and link it to them

Tab out, enable fraps, tab back in, wait for griefers, record it, setup YouTube account, upload video file, log in to support site, create ticket, wait for 3 months before anyone even looks at it, griefer does not get banned.

Lol this fucking game, why is it so fucking hard to have active ingame GMs

I think these rules are there so any butthurt game justice warrior gets hard times trying to report and ask for ban for such a thing as crashing into you with a car. Just drink a cup of tea, and get over it. It happens to us all. Annoying, yet not a big deal. Its not like he was straight up ghosting u, isnt it?

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Though just so you know, a previous player reported out of mission players griefing their mission and support called it "a legitimate strategy".

Not even joking.

Citation needed.

16 hours ago, TucoSalamanca said:

Also, submitting to Youtube will be labeled "name and shame" and then I'll be the one in trouble, right?

upload as "unlisted" on youtube. Only people you send the link to can view it then. No name and shame. Good luck

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Citation needed.
forum mods will delete the citation

Just now, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Citation needed.
Slide it in to my DMs.

As expected, rather than actually address the problem, LO just deletes the evidence of incompetence and goes back to being silent.
So shocking the game is closer to death than ever lmfao. LO/10 job guys.

As expected, rather than actually address the problem, LO just deletes the evidence of incompetence and goes back to being silent.
So shocking the game is closer to death than ever lmfao. LO/10 job guys.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

i hate to say i told you so

actually i love it lol told you

?
Did i miss something? Aren't i politically correct? how should i call them then?

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i hate to say i told you so

actually i love it lol told you

I guess now I am a rebel. 
... cool.

Sign in to follow this