CookiePuss

APB player base hits all time low?

9 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Really? Name me one MMO that uses in depth metabolism, diseases and other health defects (Vitamin deficiency for one), dynamic character model changes based on diet and exercise, realistic bullet physics, and fairly real Camouflage. 

dayZ

Edited by EMilika
scum is dayz clone btw. arma 3 clone. same as PUBG

38 minutes ago, EMilika said:

dayZ

dayZ is missing half the in-depth systems SCUM has lmao

10 hours ago, Nitronik said:

dayZ is missing half the in-depth systems SCUM has lmao

because is in development? uhuh? it have diseases and it haves fewer and sickness and infections?

fix ur gdamn wepons, this changes was shit ... lowering shotguns dmg because it was op ? propably like ntec ... but no we cannot nerf ntec because of russians ...

thats why ppl leaves this game ntecs ... ntec everywhere

Edited by TheSxW

11 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

fix ur gdamn wepons, this changes was shit ... lowering shotguns dmg because it was op ? propably like ntec ... but no we cannot nerf ntec because of russians ...

people have leave because of triggerboters/ scripts and the lack of new content

47 minutes ago, evilgamer23 said:

people have leave because of triggerboters/ scripts and the lack of new content

im agree too be wont work ...

2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Really? Name me one MMO that uses in depth metabolism, diseases and other health defects (Vitamin deficiency for one), dynamic character model changes based on diet and exercise, realistic bullet physics, and fairly real Camouflage.

whatever is boring..even if is f2p idk if im gonna stay for long

1 hour ago, EMilika said:

because is in development? uhuh? it have diseases and it haves fewer and sickness and infections?

47EB64192B805F57F57F614745EFEA0FF37BF580

While DayZ has.... "Energy" "Hydration" "Blood" and "Bone"... 

But someone said thousands... You named one that has been in lackluster "Early Development" for 4 years. Meanwhile... SCUM has been out for a month.

10 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

47EB64192B805F57F57F614745EFEA0FF37BF580

But someone said thousands... You named one that has been in lackluster "Early Development" for 4 years. Meanwhile... SCUM has been out for a month.

For month :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is this guy for real.

so it takes 2 years to develop this? and then more 2 to complete games.

I know these kind games what get over hyped by people Like "Rust" who will be in developing for ever.

Edited by EMilika
Scum was first announced in August 2016

On 10/7/2018 at 11:07 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Told you nerds for months already. APB is a 9 year old game where even a miracle cannot save it. Its time has gone and past, LO was just a delay on the inevitable. 

Though as I have always said. It is quite impressive that APB has managed to hold a decent ratio of players for this long compared to how it started. Especially considering APB was never that big to begin with.

This is sadly true.

It just gets harder as time goes by, which is why it should always have a strong start, even if i hope it gets back up on its feet.

8 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Overwatch. The game is so brain dead.

Check out SCUM.

Remember... It is in SUPER Early Access Alpha.

Will do, thanks homie!

4 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

[image]

ngl it looks like some “ultra realism” mod for arma or something, and they tacked on shitty br mechanics in an attempt to appeal to the masses

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

ngl it looks like some “ultra realism” mod for arma or something, and they tacked on shitty br mechanics in an attempt to appeal to the masses

But it's not BR. It's just FFA. Goal? Survive. So far. There are events... But, I play on a PvE server. 

10 hours ago, TheSxW said:

tell us how you really feel....

On 10/7/2018 at 10:11 PM, neophobia said:

how is it so hard to just scroll down on the webpage you are just showing? it was actually lower than this 5/6 months ago, just before lo took over

so no, your clickbait title is wrong
and it is quite easy to find a point like that.

it definitely is low though. idk, lo takeover can't stop the constant drop forever. also there isn't much content coming that would keep people playing. it's not like 90% quit because they got scammed on social through a fake trade or because g1 personally upset/banned them. 
U3Df6XC.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 11:09 PM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Maybe if you scrolled down.......

qsjeeH4.png

Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and say... it finally happened...

9xwreGf.png

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and say... it finally happened...

9xwreGf.png

Halloween event will save this game!!! No premium!

6 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Halloween event will save this game!!! No premium!

Im gonna miss you when this is all over.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im gonna miss you when this is all over.

As long as you livestream the server shutdown - Matrix Online style.

• Thanks 1

only 11 days early with that title then

still was plainly wrong at that point of time and you stated plainly wrong info in your post too (which was visible on the very site you screenshotted - and you decided to crop it off)

and hey, probably the next few months will have new "all time lows" just like it always is when something is constantly dropping

surprise surprise

not saying this is a good development but it has never been an unforeseen/unforeseaable one - and there was little to no reason for it not to happen. as i stated before.

Edited by neophobia

50 minutes ago, neophobia said:

only 11 days early with that title then

still was plainly wrong at that point of time and you stated plainly wrong info in your post too (which was visible on the very site you screenshotted - and you decided to crop it off)

and hey, probably the next few months will have new "all time lows" just like it always is when something is constantly dropping

surprise surprise

not saying this is a good development but it has never been an unforeseen/unforeseaable one - and there was little to no reason for it not to happen. as i stated before.

I didnt really crop anything, I just showed the total graph of pop. The one where the little line dipped further than ever before. I find its beat to keep things simple when it comes to apb. 

Edited by CookiePuss

With no extra monetary resources to support advertisements on social networking sites, I don't see how the game can even reach any person to join it. 

APB:R has long become a mere oral tradition among the global gaming community.

1 hour ago, Fayeth said:

With no extra monetary resources to support advertisements on social networking sites, I don't see how the game can even reach any person to join it. 

APB:R has long become a mere oral tradition among the global gaming community.

Used to come up if you googled F2P games... not sure if it does anymore.