Sign in to follow this  
MartisLTU

Mini freezes-Hitreg problems

Almost every step i get Mini freezes in any dist. (except social) and alot of time i losing hitreg when im facing opponent with hight fire rate weapon like CJ oca , shaw, medusa or hazardous. Now from my end PC, internet speed, connenction, ping nothing changed since 2017 ,but yeat somehow everything seems worst than it was before 3-4 months.

Sorry, but its frustrating. So plz. LO do something about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

Almost every step i get Mini freezes in any dist. (except social) and alot of time i losing hitreg when im facing opponent with hight fire rate weapon like CJ oca , shaw, medusa or hazardous. Now from my end PC, internet speed, connenction, ping nothing changed since 2017 ,but yeat somehow everything seems worst than it was before 3-4 months.

^this^

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

You can notice it way more with slow firerate guns, where every shoot counts, and you end up missing half of them.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:
2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

You can notice it way more with slow firerate guns, where every shoot counts, and you end up missing half of them.
Oh i know that way too well with my PSR. Single shooting weapons also count in that.
But then again my computer is potato. Edited by Mitne

This been happening to me from like 2015.

never knew how to fix it..

22 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

UE 3.5 is our last chance to solve these problems.

Hope so, but tbh im afraid that UE 3.5 will turn APB into even worst state that we are now ... into xbox version. Cuz extra shadows, light and grass doesnt give better performance. Edited by MartisLTU

Mini freezes yes. hit regs not so much. probably you think that all bullets goe straight, and thenres no bullet spray in this game??
Yes i knew you will ask about anti bullet spray

Edited by EMilika
Just today buy today.

1 minute ago, EMilika said:

Mini freezes yes. hit regs not so much. probably you think that all bullets goe straight, and thenres no bullet spray in this game??

I dont want to be mean, but im playing since 2013 im not a pro. But i think i know how to use weapons in this game. 

Just now, MartisLTU said:
4 minutes ago, EMilika said:

I dont want to be mean, but im playing since 2013 im not a pro. But i think i know how to use weapons in this game. 
I think Freezes are like from 2013.... what are you even about?
And whenever i got freeze my Latency rises up to 350 or so, probably server spikes ! Edited by EMilika
About hitreg, i honestly don't play shotguns and i care less.

9 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
 But i think i know how to use weapons in this game. 
hkcMxrn.png

I will keep using this image for every statement ever made on these forums. Edited by Defibyoulater

Just now, Defibyoulater said:
paint ms
what a beautiful art. 😢 puts me on tears.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MartisLTU said:
kiPMApg.gif?1
Troll infest.
Can you stay on yours own topic and stop trolling?

I get that from time to time .  Also it seems to happen while driving .

• Like 1

Just now, EMilika said:
5 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
kiPMApg.gif?1
Troll infest.
Can you stay on yours own topic and stop trolling?
its not me who trolls .. its u, but hey atleast il use ur attention to keep this topic alive.

49 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
Hope so, but tbh im afraid that UE 3.5 will turn APB into even worst state that we are now ... into xbox version. Cuz extra shadows, light and grass doesnt give better performance.
The current engine doesn't make use of the graphics card much like other games. Apb at the moment is mostly CPU depended. UE 3.5 Isn't gonna make the game look nicer but it's gonna make more use of the resources available like your GPU to processes stuff instead of leaving most of the things to the CPU.
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Topre said:
54 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
Hope so, but tbh im afraid that UE 3.5 will turn APB into even worst state that we are now ... into xbox version. Cuz extra shadows, light and grass doesnt give better performance.
The current engine doesn't make use of the graphics card much like other games. Apb at the moment is mostly CPU depended. UE 3.5 Isn't gonna make the game look nicer but it's gonna make more use of the resources available like your GPU to processes stuff instead of leaving most of the things to the CPU.
Ohh, thx for info about UE 3.5 , but .. doesnt LO cant do anything to fix it without UE 3.5 ? i mean 2013-16 everything was way better 😕 cant LO .. i dunno uninstall G1 bad updates  or something? XD 
( i dont know anything about programing )

Sign in to follow this