1 minute ago, Nitronik said:
27 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The pack is not even that much considering how much you get. Even better with the G1C changes.

why would I buy this pack over the Juggernaut?
Oops. I got my packs confused. I forgot how trash the Revelations bundle is. Was thinking of the juggernaut pack. My bad.

9 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
@Kewlin ACES rifle is basicaly Curse, but better in every single way. Lower TTK, better accuracy, longer effective range, reliability, wider (actual usefull) variety using different mods, better in closer and longer range, better hard damage, more ammo in store. Why the hell would anybody use Curse over ACES smg/rifle?
Sorry, but the two guns aren't even remotely related.

Lol.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:
Sorry, but the two guns aren't even remotely related.

Lol.
yeah well u can base comparision on it stats.. lets say accuracy which is fairly similar (just take the damn weapons on walk. try urself), and continue comparision with other stats, and results says that ACES rifle IS related, while being better in every single way. 
ACES rifle has:
better TTK
damages vehicles more (in time measure)
equips faster
reloads faster
u can use wider variety of mods on it that actualy adapt the weapon into more specific situations
more ammo capacity
better range
better bloom recovery
better accuracy in closer and longer range
better with tap firing
more reliable

Ur opinion does not matter in this case, mate. Curse is absolutely outclassed piece of garbage that has nothing to offer, and does not shine in any aspect of its role. Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

10 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:
~snip~
Lmao, that slaps me on the knee.

17 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Unification

sounds like something straight out of dead space 

21 hours ago, Nitronik said:
21 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

The pack is not even that much considering how much you get. Even better with the G1C changes.

why would I buy this pack over the Juggernaut?
Both are solid packs with good value. Arguably, there's more diversity of weaponry in Revelations, and you get more clothing items too, if that's your thing. Then on the other hand, the Juggernaut vehicle is more useful.

i'd say put the strife on armas accountwide on 1 condition. charge the price of the revelationpack, so then u are forced to buy the whole pack like the rest of us