Sign in to follow this  
SalmonToastie

Locked Weapon Modifications

Locked weapon modifications should be removed. There are 44 total weapons with locked modifictions on Armas, not including secondary weapons. This is silly and has made some weapons to myself undesirable, the Shredder, all the ATACS, the CSG and the two VAS SMGS. Why are they still a thing and will there be a chance of allowing them to swap mods or outright removing them? Why not make some weapons like the ATACS and the Shredder have model weapon swaps? Same with the two VAS SMGS.

presets are nice because you don't need to transfer mods between chars, are easier to obtain than lvl 3 mods for newer players - and there are also those with silencers.

some presets are quite questionable though and ye, having some models exclusively for them isn't great.

we had this topic couple of times already, please use the searchfunction of the forums

Edited by neophobia

37 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

was there a need for another thread?

nope

16 hours ago, neophobia said:

presets are nice because you don't need to transfer mods between chars, are easier to obtain than lvl 3 mods for newer players - and there are also those with silencers.

some presets are quite questionable though and ye, having some models exclusively for them isn't great.

we had this topic couple of times already, please use the searchfunction of the forums

Apologies but i was sure i was the only one with this topic, i assume they're more in line with presets and not locked modifications? Even though they're the same. And if there is mind pointing me in the right direction? This is the only one i've found. Edited by SalmonToastie