TheDogCatcher

Seriously LO you need to up your game.

Just now, LordVegeta said:
You're asking for a dedicated server, a special select people being god mode with weapons disabled, and im sure more. That takes a lot more resources and time than you think. Especially when they have a lot of other things going on that are higher priority. 

I do agree that some people aren't the friendliest to a newcomer. The tutorial is just there to help you understand the basic function of the game and honostly, I think it does a fine job. Even if you had a trainer showing/teaching a trainee how to play, the trainee still would not learn because it takes practice, time, and an active attitude and drive to want to be better. The problem with a lot of people nowadays is that they want to be good fast and they dont want to put in the effort to become proficient. What im trying to say is, you can teach a player anything and everything you want, but they wont learn unless they have that drive. 
A lot of newcomers have trouble with the tutorial.
tutorial is not good for newcomers but easy for veterans.
G1 admitted it was  just to get by and a new one was needed.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
A lot of newcomers have trouble with the tutorial.
tutorial is not good for newcomers but easy for veterans.
G1 admitted it was  just to get by and a new one was needed.

In either case, you dont need a trainer/trainee. You can just have a program tutorial teach the basics and then players can learn on their own. So we just need a better tutorial system. 

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
I have always said engine upgrade is first and due by end of year.
my posts are to get teh community to help figure out ideas on how to make new content for us and in doing so help Little Orbit brainstorm new ways to bring life to APB again Community brainstorm with Little Orbit means we do our part as well.
My post wasn't completely aimed at you, yes we need to talk about content but the wording you picked made it seem like content was paramount over the engine. That was a misunderstanding on my part I guess. But really what I said still needs to be put into pages because players of the game don't understand how developement works and think things magically happen. Really though bringing life to the community is going to be the tech updates. while it won't bring in 'new' players. It will bring back many of the vets who I know for a fact still lurk on the forums... 

Yes you... I see your name in the little box at the bottom of the pages you all know who you are.

if we can even get the pop back to server merge era then from there we can worry about more content. On the topic of suggestions though... i've got a few inputs on a couple of threads over the last few years.

On 10/5/2018 at 9:54 PM, TheDogCatcher said:

Well it kind of is because they unbanned a bunch of toxic a'holes.

This is a valid point.  Most of those banned players were just playing on rerolls anyway, but it definitely impacted the community's overall perception quite negatively.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, EMilika said:

DD : Focus on Europe. yes lets admit it all other servers are dead.
citadel is no different from other servers . gold and clan players Trolling the silver district . drain the gold and go to play in the bronze arena  .  gold can't play in the silver arena . APRIORI , it is NONSENSE . Edited by Yood

APB is immortal. It sits on the golden throne, maybe unable to progress, but also unable to fully die.

We will play this game even past 2020, because you will play this game past 2020.

You will always spend your blood to grease the gears of APB. 

27 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:

APB is immortal. It sits on the golden throne, maybe unable to progress, but also unable to fully die.

We will play this game even past 2020, because you will play this game past 2020.

lol... no
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
1 hour ago, Defibyoulater said:

lol... no
hkcMxrn.png
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yood said:
citadel is no different from other servers . gold and clan players Trolling the silver district . drain the gold and go to play in the bronze arena  .  gold can't play in the silver arena . APRIORI , it is NONSENSE .
No diffirent except allot more players?
Well umm ? idk Edited by EMilika
5 times more people.

can someone correct me if this summary of the last 6 pages is wrong 

"Wah wah, APB is dead game, let it die, LO made a new website, lol resources, 3.5 will help, 4 will save apb but not for years, you are all wrong and you are all right, maybe boycott armas" and then throw in another "apb is dead" for good measure

standard crap post, 0/10 would not read even once.

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

"Wah wah, APB is dead game, let it die, LO made a new website, lol resources, 3.5 will help, 4 will save apb but not for years, you are all wrong and you are all right, maybe boycott armas" and then throw in another "apb is dead" for good measure

Seriously Seadee, you need to up your shitposting. Put some effort into it.

25 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
1 hour ago, Seadee said:

Seriously Seadee, you need to up your shitposting. Put some effort into it.
sorry, i'm not as good as this lot, at least i am trying right? 

43 minutes ago, Seadee said:
sorry, i'm not as good as this lot, at least i am trying right? 

Classic WASP
uiLIi.gif

Fucking shit quote issues....

We just need 3.5 and matchmaking update. Chill and wait.

Well, the problem is (and here's some salt)... they indeed could (and imo should) have worked on systems (aka match-making, dethreat issues/threat in general) etc... 
... long before they started doing weapon balance changes.

And the whole idea with unbanning EVERYONE ... ugh... terrible terrible idea imo, it just completely ignored the legit players suffering years of some of these a**holes and gave the cheaters an actual god damn reason to come back .... and sorry but everyone knows.. once a cheater, always a cheater - they didn't suddenly grow a conscience just because you let them all back in the game lol.... Did anyone think they'd return with some great epiphany to start thinking logically about time investment versus pointless cheating in games? - no, they just saw weakness and now continue exploiting it.

I don't believe for a second that there were so many "manually unfairly banned by tiggs" players, that it could EVER justify letting the entirety of 15k banned cheaters loose in your game
I believe LO did it because they wanted to come in and build hype on the "savior" type of welcome, with quotes like "we believe there has been some questionable bans" ...
Yes ok, some questionable bans, then please investigate them.... don't release friggin' EVERY cheater&scammer ever caught back onto your last fkin population!? wth did we do to deserve that LOL.

So yeah, those decisions has alienated and really pissed off a lot of otherwise old and loyal players/supporters imho.

Ofc, I can only speak for myself and my friends etc, but also the whole IR3 change really pissed me off (and apparently quite a few others).
No, not because I mind "new stuff" .. but because the piss-poor way it was done.

It's ok to nerf or rebalance things.. but you don't completely fk-over something and don't answer for it afterwards or at least fix your mistake.
(Yes i'm speaking of guns sold on armas that are LOCKED with IR3 mods that now make the guns TERRIBLE and worse than an un-modded version of the same gun.. because they decided to completely change how IR3 works, adding a slow fire-rate) ATAC with locked IR3 became a complete garbage gun after that change and there are more examples (guns with locked IR mods) ..

I'm shocked they came in fresh off the boat and made such drastic changes to IR and didn't even THINK TO CONSIDER the side-effects or had any plan ready to let people at least change these locked mods which would be fair if you change something in such a drastic way that it changes how the gun works entirely.... that's not a nerf or a re-balance.
You gimped several guns by completely changing a mod.... ATAC was always a fast shooting assault rifle.. that's why it takes more bullets to kill than an NTEC and similar..... now with 18% slower fire-rate mod, it's a complete garbage gun, you'd rather use it un-modded or not at all. No-one buying a gun with mods from armas could imagine you'd completely re-do the effects a mod has.... I could imagine u added a new mod with these properties or removed an old mod completely... but just waving ur magic wand and turning one mod stuck on thousands of guns in your game... into a different type of mod? lol ... rly.

It kills my faith in development when someone does changes without having a clear idea of everything it affects and the less i believe in the developers, the less i'm inclined to spend any $$ on the product. The fact that i've not bought premium, nor spent a single $ for months now says it all - I used to never play without premium, now I just play less and refuse to spend even 1$ cuz' it pisses me off thinking about this upper stuff, every time I login and look at my TAS or ATAC with locked IR mods that now reduce fire-rate, making those guns worse than their empty/unmodded equals rofl .. so incredibly stupid. :classic_wacko:
Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

-post-

I gave you a like, Tig. Not because of your post, but because it's good to see a little activity from you here on the forums.

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
9 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

-post-

I gave you a like, Tig. Not because of your post, but because it's good to see a little activity from you here on the forums.

LOL!

idk what to say to that...

ok wait i do.

just admit it, you couldn't read all that, but you liked the first phrase because it contained the word salt.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

LOL!

idk what to say to that...

ok wait i do.

just admit it, you couldn't read all that, but you liked the first phrase because it contained the word salt.
Honestly, life would be shitty without salt. Food would suck, forums would suck, the chemical industry would be fooked. Salt is good. Salt is... errrm... the salt of the earth.. Litteraly
I hope LO somehow start performing more to your liking. Your posts feel kinda empty and bland without the hearts and kisses. 💕

5 hours ago, TackoGirl said:
14 hours ago, Tigrix said:

exactly my opinion.

mine too,

fairly obvious I suppose

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 6:43 AM, Tigrix said:

Well, the problem is (and here's some salt)... they indeed could (and imo should) have worked on systems (aka match-making, dethreat issues/threat in general) etc... 
... long before they started doing weapon balance changes.

And the whole idea with unbanning EVERYONE ... ugh... terrible terrible idea imo, it just completely ignored the legit players suffering years of some of these a**holes and gave the cheaters an actual god damn reason to come back .... and sorry but everyone knows.. once a cheater, always a cheater - they didn't suddenly grow a conscience just because you let them all back in the game lol.... Did anyone think they'd return with some great epiphany to start thinking logically about time investment versus pointless cheating in games? - no, they just saw weakness and now continue exploiting it.

I don't believe for a second that there were so many "manually unfairly banned by tiggs" players, that it could EVER justify letting the entirety of 15k banned cheaters loose in your game
I believe LO did it because they wanted to come in and build hype on the "savior" type of welcome, with quotes like "we believe there has been some questionable bans" ...
Yes ok, some questionable bans, then please investigate them.... don't release friggin' EVERY cheater&scammer ever caught back onto your last fkin population!? wth did we do to deserve that LOL.

So yeah, those decisions has alienated and really pissed off a lot of otherwise old and loyal players/supporters imho.

Ofc, I can only speak for myself and my friends etc, but also the whole IR3 change really pissed me off (and apparently quite a few others).
No, not because I mind "new stuff" .. but because the piss-poor way it was done.

It's ok to nerf or rebalance things.. but you don't completely fk-over something and don't answer for it afterwards or at least fix your mistake.
(Yes i'm speaking of guns sold on armas that are LOCKED with IR3 mods that now make the guns TERRIBLE and worse than an un-modded version of the same gun.. because they decided to completely change how IR3 works, adding a slow fire-rate) ATAC with locked IR3 became a complete garbage gun after that change and there are more examples (guns with locked IR mods) ..

I'm shocked they came in fresh off the boat and made such drastic changes to IR and didn't even THINK TO CONSIDER the side-effects or had any plan ready to let people at least change these locked mods which would be fair if you change something in such a drastic way that it changes how the gun works entirely.... that's not a nerf or a re-balance.
You gimped several guns by completely changing a mod.... ATAC was always a fast shooting assault rifle.. that's why it takes more bullets to kill than an NTEC and similar..... now with 18% slower fire-rate mod, it's a complete garbage gun, you'd rather use it un-modded or not at all. No-one buying a gun with mods from armas could imagine you'd completely re-do the effects a mod has.... I could imagine u added a new mod with these properties or removed an old mod completely... but just waving ur magic wand and turning one mod stuck on thousands of guns in your game... into a different type of mod? lol ... rly.

It kills my faith in development when someone does changes without having a clear idea of everything it affects and the less i believe in the developers, the less i'm inclined to spend any $$ on the product. The fact that i've not bought premium, nor spent a single $ for months now says it all - I used to never play without premium, now I just play less and refuse to spend even 1$ cuz' it pisses me off thinking about this upper stuff, every time I login and look at my TAS or ATAC with locked IR mods that now reduce fire-rate, making those guns worse than their empty/unmodded equals rofl .. so incredibly stupid. :classic_wacko:

But why do i care? If i only use pmg, volcano and opgl also never won a match to similarities (literally WHO?).

Weird we are not seeing the tipical positive comment within "...but lo did what g1 didn't in 20 years!!!".

ps: i am really stupid for paying for atac and mod it with ir3 when i only use 3 weapons (pmg volcano and opgl lol).

Edited by Excalibur!

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But why do i care? If i only use pmg, volcano and opgl also never won a match to similarities (literally WHO?).

Weird we are not seeing the tipical positive comment within "...but lo did what g1 didn't in 20 years!!!".

ps: i am really stupid for paying for atac and mod it with ir3 when i only use 3 weapons (pmg volcano and opgl lol).

i think ur in the wrong thread pal

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i think ur in the wrong thread pal

Yes, because i use only pmg volcano and opgl so i dont have rights to give my opinion about a guy who is desperate for salary and did some trash changes to show he is doing something.