TheDogCatcher

Seriously LO you need to up your game.

12 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Dude the first sentence! And already makes my reply uselles.
You already give up, why are you even here? -.-
You still havent answered the question... what is it you think the community can do?

You seem to fundamentally misunderstand the relationship here.
We are consumers. LO is trying to sell us a product in order to make a profit.
They are not our friends. They will not be giving us money for nothing and there is no reason we should do so for them.
Im here for the only reason anyone should be here... to see what is in store for the future. To voice our opinions on any proposed changes.
This is the real world friend... Its time to grow up.

Edited by CookiePuss

not possible for a community to behave better?
>.> wow people change all the time wanting to make their lives better
not hard to be kind to people Haganu
not hard to teach them tricks on guns or driving
I made a thread on dodging rockets tutorial to help them as well

if you want to move a mountain you start moving the small stones
its part of our job just like the programming mart is Little Orbits job
together we can do this

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
18 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Dude the first sentence! And already makes my reply uselles.
You already give up, why are you even here? -.-
You still havent answered the question... what is it you think the community can do?
First of all you din't ask me that question before hand.
I will actually answer you. 🙂

Contribute?  Or leave don't stay salty.

1. Become a moderator, you can take the pledge to become a volunteer Mod, or Make treads helping people out not posting memes.
You will help newbies providing with information on how to get started as a newbie etc or similar.

2. Help build a new mods or new "game mods" perhaps even ingame situational missions. And much more !

3. Give the Advice to improvents via tests and metrics not " i want to jump with my scout and be le wannabe same with n-tec why i can't that etc etc "
Probably beacause mayority of players are silver to bronzes and new people who just downloaded game..

Remember game needs new players and you force yours "veteran focus" on game > that suffer from loose on new player base "what doesn't even know how to use weapon"
Primary if you'are Veteran you need to think how make This game new people friendly so they will not leave because you as veteran jump shoot with N-tec go in district and do 20-0-0

4. Spread a message. When time is sparse, use a strong voice to help spread the message for a local forum post or social suggestions > Share posts on social media accounts, tell a friend, or offer to hang out and play. Contribute by creating awareness of time and effor some one is doing for dying game what was abbadoned..

6.  Have fun ! Dude if you don't why even waste time on this project. Edited by EMilika
i some where lost the 5fth lol ahh the selfish me.

2 minutes ago, EMilika said:
First of all you din't ask me that question before hand.
I will actually answer you. 🙂

Contribute?  Or leave don't stay salty.

1. Become a moderator, you can take the pledge to become a volunteer Mod, or Make treads helping people out not posting memes.
You will help newbies providing with information on how to get started as a newbie etc or similar.

2. Help build a new mods or new "game mods" perhaps even ingame situational missions. And much more !

3. Give the Advice to improvents via tests and metrics not " i want to jump with my scout and be le wannabe same with n-tec why i can't that etc etc "
Probably beacause mayority of players are silver to bronzes and new people who just downloaded game..

Remember game needs new players and you force yours "veteran focus" on game > that suffer from loose on new player base "what doesn't even know how to use weapon"
Primary if you'are Veteran you need to think how make This game new people friendly so they will not leave because you as veteran jump shoot with N-tec go in district and do 20-0-0

4. Spread a message. When time is sparse, use a strong voice to help spread the message for a local forum post or social suggestions > Share posts on social media accounts, tell a friend, or offer to hang out and play. Contribute by creating awareness of time and effor some one is doing for dying game what was abbadoned..

6.  Have fun ! Dude if you don't why even waste time on this project.
1: Applied along with over 900 other players.
2: Im just going to be nice and assume this is a joke.
3: Ive tested every iteration of weapon balance and given ample feedback.
4: Every player Ive brought to the game quit after being stomped by dethreaters, a problem LO still flat out refuses to address.
5: ?
6: Ive had fun for over 4 years now, why else would I have spent so much time and money on APB.

Anything else?

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
1: Applied along with over 900 other players.
2: Im just going to be nice and assume this is a joke.
3: Ive tested every iteration of weapon balance and given ample feedback.
4: Every player Ive brought to the game quit after being stomped by dethreaters, a problem LO still flat out refuses to address.
6: Ive had fun for over 4 years now, why else would I have spent so much time and money on APB.

Anything else?
Since when people answer to answered questions.
1: Theres more than 900 people in APB
2: so adding suggestions and game modes and other things are joke ok. are yours meme posting considering as joking?
3: show me atleast one thread yours or Report in Arma  or similar
original.png
4: Quit because you, your self are in silver district? Remember bronze can Join silver..
6: Then rest of the time you will post memes and then WHAT? Edited by EMilika
People like you doing nothing and blaming other people that try to do something even when they fail. Gtfo kid.

Im not sure if its the language barrier or what, but you seem to be making less and less sense with every post.
I also dont really want to pick on you, so maybe lets just agree to disagree.

Matchmaking will probably need the engine upgrade to fix it properly
If that is true then Little Orbit wasn't ignoring the problem but is building the bridge to it

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Matchmaking will probably need the engine upgrade to fix it properly
If that is true then Little Orbit wasn't ignoring the problem but is building the bridge to it

Intentional dethreating is completely separate from matchmaking.
Its people intentionally breaking rules expeicitly laid out by LO...
Aj49YKG.png

LO just chooses to do nothing about it.
  • Like 1

but match making is a part of the dethreating  problem
have a cookie you sound like you had a long week hope the weekend is better for you ( : : )

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Intentional dethreating is completely separate from matchmaking.
Its people intentionally breaking rules expeicitly laid out by LO...
Aj49YKG.png

LO just chooses to do nothing about it.
And stop being child who blames everyone. Because sky is blue and water is blue?

have a cookie you sound like you had a long week hope the weekend is better for you ( : : )

Suggest the compromise situation that will prevent dethreating. Edited by EMilika

What happened to you man? Did you get made a tGM or something? I feel like lately LO could shit on a plate and you'd just smile eat it.
People dethreat because they can. Because no is stopping them. Its really not that complicated.

Just now, EMilika said:
Suggest the compromise situation that will prevent dethreating.
Enforce the rules you've laid out. There, thats your solution.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
What happened to you man? Did you get made a tGM or something? I feel like lately LO could shit on a plate and you'd just smile eat it.
 People dethreat because they can. Because no is stopping them. Its really not that complicated.
Dude today i was playing in bronze disctrict because noone was in silver before that [i lost few games was Gold and i become silver] is that bannable?
You're arguments are child alike. how to know that the person dethreating specially or hes not. except via report "service" what theyre ON as they stated. Edited by EMilika
pfft .

Just now, EMilika said:
Dude today i was playing in bronze disctrict because noone was in suilver before that [i lost few games was Gold and i become silver] is that bannable?
No that is not bannable. Why would it be? What are you even talking about?

what you want cheesecake instead?

matchmaking is a part of the problem and they are already working on everything that leads up to fixing that and dethreating as well
did you miss the post by MattScott about  how they updated trading because of the reporting system being a part of it?
theyre getting to it but theres a lot more to it then " just fix this"

is your house floor made of dirt or cement fora foundation?
mines cement...nice and sturdy because of it.
programming is similar and the foundation has to be done first - it cant just magically happen

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Just now, EMilika said:
Dude today i was playing in bronze disctrict because noone was in suilver before that [i lost few games was Gold and i become silver] is that bannable?
No that is not bannable. Why would it be? What are you even talking about?

Explain those rules to us.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
meme
Explain the me 2 things
1: how to distinguishe fake dethreating vs natural
2: To deal with fake dethreating what punishment are you sentencing them. and Natural dethreating what punishment they get. Edited by EMilika

no I'm  not a gm cant say id want to be
yes matchmaking needs to be fixed along  with a proper report system to tell who is dethreating compared to who just had sucky matches
yes cookies or cheesecake is fine  -  you can have either one

Just gonna drop this in here to make the people hanging on to this sinking ship swearing its fine reeee even more. 

Shut down the game. Wipe it. Hype it. 

Just now, EMilika said:
Explain the me 2 things
1: how to distinguishe fake dethreating vs natural
2: To deal with fake dethreating what punishment are you sentencing them.
Is your position that intentional dethreating is impossible to detect?
The punishment according to a discord discussion with  Lixil is suppose to start with a temoprary ban.
6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes cookies or cheesecake is fine  -  you can have either one

Realtalk, I think Cheesecake is superior.

Is your position that intentional dethreating is impossible to detect?
 The punishment according to a discord discussion with  Lixil is suppose to start with a temoprary ban.
Dude i just asked you define me how to detect "Fake dethreating" Vs Legit, THAT way that computer can calculate it using algorithms and such.

Just now, Signarly said:

Just gonna drop this in here to make the people hanging on to this sinking ship swearing its fine reeee even more. 

Shut down the game. Wipe it. Hype it. 

take your own advice you wet blanket
I enjoy APB and I'm staying

Realtalk, I think Cheesecake is superior.

so do I but some prefer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies......or oatmeal like Aeronaut

Just now, EMilika said:

Dude i just asked you define me how to detect "Fake dethreating" Vs Legit, THAT way that computer can calculate it using algorithms and such.

exactly why matchmaking and report feature has to be finished first

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
take your own advice you wet blanket
I enjoy APB and I'm staying so do I but some prefer white chocolate macadamia nut cookies......or oatmeal like Aeronaut

exactly why matchmaking and report feature has to be finished first
It's like he doesn't get it... geez need some other people who talks behalf of him. thanks Edited by EMilika

that's why I think he had a long week.
hes right that  it needs to be dealt with no one is saying otherwise but there's more steps to do first before it can be

36 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

It doesn't take a new engine to implement something against dethreaters.
Same as how previous G1 on the same current engine implemented a threat (player distribution) system that created this issue, then did little to nothing about it for 5, nearly 6 years.

Thread locking was a poor solution to begin with, the current half-assed thread locks (aka gold can't join bronze, silver can't join green etc) aren't the solution either. Edited by Haganu