TheDogCatcher

Seriously LO you need to up your game.

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

u really cant wait for UE3.5 cant u. its right around the corner. almost Q3 2014

👆

Well look, people asked for a lot of things, and a lot of things have been done.

Why did you make them believe you wanted something you didn't want?

11 minutes ago, Mozie said:

Well look, people asked for a lot of things, and a lot of things have been done.

Why did you make them believe you wanted something you didn't want?

Because theyre trash trolls.

give LO time ...
( and btw, all ppl i know launch Apb without steam )

Edited by SK4LP

34 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

give LO time ...
( and btw, all ppl i know launch Apb without steam )

something like 3% of players do not use steam

It's been 5 months now and the first month was moving in....
So in four months of work we have seen a vast amount of work done that g1  didn't bother to do.
Sure a setback was the guns however wasn't it players who kept complaining for that change to begin with?
And yes they did the threads always said nerf this and nerf that.

Part of the numbers is from people going back to school and part is from the shotguns annoying people as well as a tutorial system not being good enough to teach new players.
Part of it is people are posting negative threads being salty or toxic every week which does chase people away as well.
Part of it is there's been no major new content in years.
Part of it is some peoples potato comps cant play APB anymore
Part of it is we the players ourselves keep saying to fix the player base when its our job to make this place fun for new players and bronze district is a sure sign we did not do so.
Part of it is the players who make videos of APB (technically free advertising) need ideas on new videos... they asked somewhere but I cant remember where now its been a few months.

Pretty much we need to clean APB up together and not just Little Orbit to do all the work .... but don't touch a girls room getting in a rush she will kick you in the nuts
Cant be cookie he hasn't gotten up from being kicked in the nuts by windows update and the 7 day trade hold. poor guy.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

It's been 5 months now and the first month was moving in....
So in four months of work we have seen a vast amount of work done that g1  didn't bother to do.
Sure a setback was the guns however wasn't it players who kept complaining for that change to begin with?
And yes they did the threads always said nerf this and nerf that.

Part of the numbers is from people going back to school and part is from the shotguns annoying people as well as a tutorial system not being good enough to teach new players.
Part of it is people are posting negative threads being salty or toxic every week which does chase people away as well.
Part of it is there's been no major new content in years.
Part of it is some peoples potato comps cant play APB anymore
Part of it is we the players ourselves keep saying to fix the player base when its our job to make this place fun for new players and bronze district is a sure sign we did not do so.
Part of it is the players who make videos of APB (technically free advertising) need ideas on new videos... they asked somewhere but I cant remember where now its been a few months.

Pretty much we need to clean APB up together and not just Little Orbit to do all the work .... but don't touch a girls room getting in a rush she will kick you in the nuts
Cant be cookie he hasn't gotten up from being kicked in the nuts by windows update and the 7 day trade hold. poor guy.

Making the game into something proper is something you can't leave to the players for even a little bit. If you still think this playerbase can change itself for the better then I don't know what you've been playing these past 5 years, probably even longer.

You can't leave a job to an employee of which you know from experience that he won't do good. But since we're not employees but customers we're not supposed to be responsible to the extend of an employee's to begin with. 

It's a mistake from Little Orbit to not tackle all the greatest issues immediately. Well, they've tackled one of them, but the other issue, the dethreating, still persists to this day. This game direly needs to be friendlier for new players. Bronze district in its current state will not help with such. 
Little Orbit likes to listen to this forum, which is why weapons were getting rebalanced in first place, that I agree with. This forums never really took the whole dethreater issue that serious. Half the forums actually used to defend their dethreating practices before LO acquired GamersFirst, actually. The people defending their dethreating are gone though.

1 minute ago, Haganu said:
It's a mistake from Little Orbit to not tackle all the greatest issues immediately. Well, they've tackled one of them, but the other issue, the dethreating, still persists to this day. This game direly needs to be friendlier for new players. Bronze district in its current state will not help with such. 
Little Orbit likes to listen to this forum, which is why weapons were getting rebalanced in first place, that I agree with. This forums never really took the whole dethreater issue that serious. Half the forums actually used to defend their dethreating practices before LO acquired GamersFirst, actually. The people defending their dethreating are gone though.
What the fuck? do you realise they picked from G1 everyting not even knowing what they need to do first and what the main issues is and so on.

I know this because i've being an owner of other people bussines via leases.
Thus you don't know shit from previous owners. and this makes under rocks! Edited by EMilika
It's like buying cat in a fucking bag, miss or hit.

2 minutes ago, EMilika said:
What the fuck? do you realise they picked from G1 everyting not even knowing what they need to do first and what the main issues is and so on.

I know this because i've being an owner of other people bussines via leases.
Thus you don't know shit from previous owners. and this makes under rocks!
Nobody knows how long it took them before they could finally publicly tell us they acquired G1. Before LO acquired G1 there was literally 2 years of silence, 2 years of literally nothing coming from G1.
Next to that, no two acquisitions are the same because every company has their own view and their own schemes, you should know that if you really have that experience.

Nobody that would buy APB would be that stupid to acquire the game and its owner without any kind of preparation for it. It's proven that Little Orbit did prepare, since they already tackled the cheater issue with BattlEye, something many people requested at the time. How it worked out is a different story, since BattlEye isn't fully flawless either, but that aside. dont derail over that pls

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
10 minutes ago, Haganu said:
~snip~
no where near what i said reread it please.
Are you really trying to imply that you said it's entirely the community's job? oof Or maybe explain further what you think I'm implying.
The community has already made moves to attempt making the game better, why do you think there have been a plentiful amount of GM applications (last time I heard it was over 80 applications).

I'll quote you again.

Pretty much we need to clean APB up together and not just Little Orbit to do all the work .... 

How do you intend to make the playerbase better then? Yes the playerbase is quite literally amongst the most awful playerbases there could be, meanwhile nobody has any idea how to improve. IMO this is solely to blame on the old G1 for not making a better system nor rolling back to a system that wasn't even half as bad.
This playerbase just can't improve itself.

This playerbase needs to be patient, and Little Orbit has to implement fixes and systems so exploits like dethreating are history.
That was mainly the part I was responding to.

13 minutes ago, Haganu said:

1 minute ago, Haganu said:

Nobody knows how long it took them before they could finally publicly tell us they acquired G1. Before LO acquired G1 there was literally 2 years of silence, 2 years of literally nothing coming from G1.
Next to that, no two acquisitions are the same because every company has their own view and their own schemes, you should know that if you really have that experience.

They know only what we know, aka forums filled "thousands" Tickets with suport and maybe millions reports from crash sender bot.
psss. https://www.oberlo.com/blog/reseller-business only for you just now.

They didn't make a fucking conference and disscus c++ and other bugs  and issues  lol wtf are you on drugs?

They saw pothential on Item via market share or other via income diagraph.
Combine that with positive attitude and communication is even more increase.

Lets make example

Income is 5k per month via doing nothing then add coeficent making updates and comunicate with player base equals % to proofit.

If they ware making 5k per month
thus 5kx12/60 when comunicating are making 70or 90 k year
And all that for paying something like 200k is a nothing in long run. Edited by EMilika
Yes i know my english is trully shit in my effort to elighten you to bussines.

16 minutes ago, EMilika said:

They know only what we know, aka forums filled "thousands" Tickets with suport and maybe millions reports from crash sender bot.
You're going into detail way too far without really knowing what exactly is possible here. The forums is filled with a lot of discussion, next to that G1 had plenty of tools to detect things going on in APB. 
If you can't find your way through the forums, use the tools you acquired by acquiring G1, considering LO already has done more than G1 has done the past 2-3 years they have plenty of means to make changes and find their way, if that's still not enough they could literally look at how the game is live on the servers and determine what's good, what can be improved, and what should be changed/improved.

They didn't make a fucking conference and disscus c++ and other bugs  and issues  lol wtf are you on drugs?
Judging by this comment alone, I think it should be safe to assume that you're the one being on drugs. You're going way too far into detail here.

They saw pothential on Item via market share or other via income diagraph.
Combine that with positive attitude and communication is even more increase.
What do you do before starting a project? You analyse the needs. You make a breakdown what absolutely has to be done (tackling cheaters, balancing weapons, et cetera), what should be done, but takes lower priority, what can be done, and what should not be done.

Acquiring the game and company GamersFirst is one thing, from that point on if you want to improve what you acquired you work it off as a project. Since Little Orbit already divides the work they're doing in their roadmap as a set of projects, and since Matthew Scott explained their intentions with APB during Kempington's stream quite short after acquiring G1 and APB, I'm sure they've done their work to analyze of what the game needs.

If you really think they went in headfirst without doing any kind of research then I hope for you that's not the way you're doing things here. I wouldn't want to be a company in trouble if it means you'd help me out.

What LO has done sofar is great, far more than G1 has done (considering there has been 2 years of pretty much nothing before LO acquired the game and company GamersFirst), but it's not like everything they've done sofar is flawless. In my opinion that sadly includes prioritization, since major rebalancing didn't work out so well and was a risky move with this population count, and because player distribution has been a critical issue for way too long now without anything being done about it. Edited by Haganu

i've got the feeling they'll do apb well it's just a matter of when.

i think the majority of people expected the engine upgrade to happen within a month or two of announcement. constantly saw that assumption flying around twitch streams and the forums after Matt discussed it. when in reality, UE4 prob won't come around til Q4 2019 

1 minute ago, trustdealer said:

i've got the feeling they'll do apb well it's just a matter of when.

i think the majority of people expected the engine upgrade to happen within a month or two of announcement. constantly saw that assumption flying around twitch streams and the forums after Matt discussed it. when in reality, UE4 prob won't come around til Q4 2019 

Once we can hit 88mph on APB in unreal 3.5 we might get unreal 4.

21 minutes ago, Haganu said:
What do you do before starting a project? You analyse the needs. You make a breakdown what absolutely has to be done (tackling cheaters, balancing weapons, et cetera), what should be done, but takes lower priority, what can be done, and what should not be done.

Acquiring the game and company GamersFirst is one thing, from that point on if you want to improve what you acquired you work it off as a project. Since Little Orbit already divides the work they're doing in their roadmap as a set of projects, and since Matthew Scott explained their intentions with APB during Kempington's stream quite short after acquiring G1 and APB, I'm sure they've done their work to analyze of what the game needs. 
A acquiring game first is deal with montlhy salary and frequency to manage the company first aka how much server costs and personal.
B Second goes reading between lines of trolling inside forum and c++ lines what is utter trash and what need to be done, yes theres can be erors. and missunderstanding. people does that things same as my shitty English.
E Is managing staff then things goes right or not, dirrection even when missunderstand from"B" come upon. 

Thus i think we're been ok for now.

If you really think they went in headfirst without doing any kind of research then I hope for you that's not the way you're doing things here. I wouldn't want to be a company in trouble if it means you'd help me out. -  You will never be 100% sure about anything. Thats not reason to make conspiracy theories. please stop posting like teenager.

What LO has done sofar is great, far more than G1 has done (considering there has been 2 years of pretty much nothing before LO acquired the game and company GamersFirst), but it's not like everything they've done sofar is flawless. In my opinion that sadly includes prioritization, since major rebalancing didn't work out so well and was a risky move with this population count, and because player distribution has been a critical issue for way too long now without anything being done about it.
Thats why you will never bee a bussines man and have money.
All you are saying is a conspiracy teory is based of mirackles and "so called research" aka forums based on G1
All i wan't to say people open you're eyes.
LO got theyre sinking titanic and only thing by theory will save them by hitting front with ship

I'm 1000% sure G1 left them without even talking to them. Like other companies does. Edited by EMilika
No offence, keep clear mind. if you don't like something in you'rs life and you think its shit move on. if you do like something and you think it can be better don't critize , Work on it. Oh my god English is so hard whe drunk i appologise

15 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Thats why you will never bee a bussines man and have money.
All you are saying is a conspiracy teory is based of mirackles and "so called research" aka forums based on G1
All i wan't to say people open you're ayes.
LO got theyre sinking titanic and only thing by theory will save them by hitting front with ship

I'm 1000% sure G1 left them without even talking to them. Like other companies does.
By acquiring APB Reloaded and G1 they also acquired the devs of the game, and even tried to hire RTW staff that used to work on APB: All Points Bulletin (kinda wonder if they actually got their hands on a bunch of them). 
I'm not talking company-level. I'm talking game-level - and very globally at that, not into detail like code or community management - since we are talking about how APB Reloaded should be improved - again globally, not into detail - not about how GamersFirst should be improved or what LO is supposed to do with GamersFirst.

This community is terrible, but there are still plenty of honest people that have sunk thousands of hours into the game and literally know the ins and outs of the game, which they can partly build their analysis on for what this game needs. Calling that conspiracy theory is pretty bad and doesn't really show experience.

Apparently Little Orbit doesn't seem very interested in short-term gains either, otherwise they would've let APB sink like the Titanic you're mentioning. Grateful for trying to save the game, but that warrant them free from any form of criticism whatsoever.

Reminder that G1 was allegedly losing money on APB for over 2 years when LO took over. Reminder that the pouplation of APB is lower now than it was before LO. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Reminder that G1 was allegedly losing money on APB for over 2 years when LO took over. Reminder that the pouplation of APB is lower now than it was before LO. 

🙂 By telling that people are constantly leaving ,actual people will not come back.
Contribute or delay for ever.

Righteousness (義 gi)
Be acutely honest throughout your dealings with all people. Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To the true warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity. Warriors make a full commitment to their decisions.
Heroic Courage (勇 yū)
Hiding like a turtle in a shell is not living at all. A true warrior must have heroic courage. It is absolutely risky. It is living life completely, fully and wonderfully. Heroic courage is not blind. It is intelligent and strong.
Benevolence, Compassion (仁 jin)
Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow men at every opportunity. If an opportunity does not arise, they go out of their way to find one.
Respect (礼 rei)
True warriors have no reason to be cruel. They do not need to prove their strength. Warriors are not only respected for their strength in battle, but also by their dealings with others. The true strength of a warrior becomes apparent during difficult times.
Honesty (誠 makoto)
When warriors say that they will perform an action, it is as good as done. Nothing will stop them from completing what they say they will do. They do not have to 'give their word'. They do not have to 'promise'. Speaking and doing are the same action.
Honour (名誉 meiyo)
Warriors have only one judge of honor and character, and this is themselves. Decisions they make and how these decisions are carried out are a reflection of who they truly are. You cannot hide from yourself.
Duty and Loyalty (忠義 chūgi)
Warriors are responsible for everything that they have done and everything that they have said and all of the consequences that follow. They are immensely loyal to all of those in their care. To everyone that they are responsible for, they remain fiercely true.
Self-Control (自制 jisei)

HA ! that's silly but kindoff right. ^^

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
41 minutes ago, EMilika said:
~snip~
tl;dr
Stop trolling. Edited by EMilika
5k posts and 96% are random memes and crap. I think you got all what you've paid for from this game, leave or conribute.

1 minute ago, EMilika said:
Stop trolling.
Im not sure why you think there is anything the community can do.
I've spent my $5,000, I've played my 5,000 hours. What more do you want from me?
This is all on LO. They either make the game something people want to play, or it shuts down.
That's really all there is to it.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Im not sure why you think there is anything the community can do.
I've spent my $5,000, I've played my 5,000 hours. What more do you want from me?
This is all on LO. They either make the game something people want to play, or it shuts down.
That's really all there is to it.
Dude the first sentence! And already makes my reply uselles.
You already give up, why are you even here? -.- Edited by EMilika
Talk about your self i'm not part of yours "community" ok? I'm not gived up yet.