TheDogCatcher

Seriously LO you need to up your game.

How much longer can this game survive ?

Dethreaters running wild, total lameness everywhere, you guys done fk'd up . 😞

A new website ain't gonna help you.

Time is of the essence folks and it's running out fast, the figures speak for themselves and they are depressing.

https://steamcharts.com/app/113400

• Like 17

I share your frustration and anxiety.
Sooner or later APB will either need to start turning a profit, or shut down.
Its a race against time really.

• Like 1

I think LO probably bit off more than they could possibly chew, they had no idea what they were letting themselves in for.

APB isn't some Disney game for kids.

The more I think about it unleashing a bunch of banned players into a game that was already in decline just seems like such a boneheaded idea, then instead of focussing on things like matchmaking they decided it would be a good idea to start messing with weapon balance, their priorites are all wrong.

I feel for them in a way but it seems to me that they brought much of this upon themselves and at this stage I don't really know what they can do to reverse this trend.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sooner or later the game would "die" anyways, even if LO wouldn't overtake it. Maybe right now we have not much players but if we have patience and give them their time that UE4 becomes good, a lot of people will try the game again. Right now a lot people are like:  "Give us new Guns, Give us new Cars"... but in my opinion it's good that they mainly focus on technical things. I'm pretty sure after UE4 is released everyone give the game a second chance. And if all the technical things are done at this time, they can focus on new content. LO wouldn't invest that much if the game gets a shutdown next year. So, be positive 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

Sooner or later the game would "die" anyways, even if LO wouldn't overtake it. Maybe right now we have not much players but if we have patience and give them their time that UE4 becomes good, a lot of people will try the game again. Right now a lot people are like:  "Give us new Guns, Give us new Cars"... but in my opinion it's good that they mainly focus on technical things. I'm pretty sure after UE4 is released everyone give the game a second chance. And if all the technical things are done at this time, they can focus on new content. LO wouldn't invest that much if the game gets a shutdown next year. So, be positive 🙂

imo ue 4 wont be something we get for a year or two at the very least, i'd rather hope that ue 3.5 gets us back a stable population
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
imo ue 4 wont be something we get for a year or two at the very least, i'd rather hope that ue 3.5 gets us back a stable population
I know that we wont get UE4 really fast. But you right, with UE3.5, New Server System, New Matchmaking, New Contacts and other stuff we could already get back a few people. But the breakthrough they will do with UE4. It's atleast what I think and lets hope for the best! Edited by iTzBlackout
  • Like 1

yeah .... thinking same, we need to get something realy realy good , something ground shaking ... cuz APB is losing pop.
btw  October 23rd ~ BLESS ONLINE will turn into free to play and at November 14 we will get Fallout 76 ... so yeah very soon we will lose even more pop.

Edited by MartisLTU

9 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

yeah .... thinking same, we need to get something realy realy good , something ground shaking ... cuz APB is losing pop.
btw  October 23rd ~ BLESS ONLINE will turn into free to play and at November 14 we will get Fallout 76 ... so yeah very soon we will lose even more pop.

Bless online isn't even a good game? https://steamcharts.com/app/681660
Game died and somehow has slightly less players than APB lmfao.
3 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

I think LO probably bit off more than they could possibly chew, they had no idea what they were letting themselves in for.

The more I think about it unleashing a bunch of banned players into a game that was already in decline just seems like such a boneheaded idea, then instead of focussing on things like matchmaking they decided it would be a good idea to start messing with weapon balance, their priorites are all wrong.

I feel for them in a way but it seems to me that they brought much of this upon themselves and at this stage I don't really know what they can do to reverse this trend.

Definitely disagree with your apparent 'bonehead' decision you wish to refer to it as. There were quite a few of FairFight bans that literally made no sense. Not like people I knew, genuinely people you wouldn't even expect would be banned. The game's population I'd argue would either be the same as is now, or less if they decided to not do it. 
  • Like 1

1st. Quit your drama-stirring bullcrаp, you're not being a part of a solution, rather, you're just interpreted as a whiny little bitсh, just like 90% of this commmunity.

2nd. Nobody gives a fuсk about your steam charts. Not everyone here plays APB through steam.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Lucidy said:
Bless online isn't even a good game? https://steamcharts.com/app/681660
Game died and somehow has slightly less players than APB lmfao. 
Agree, but still there is alot of ppl. who are thirsty for new free to play mmoRPG games (Including  myself). Some ppl. may try and dont play ,but some ppl. may like it and start to grind it. 

I would not want to be anyone at a Little Orbit board meeting right about now. I could imagine all kinds of hell getting unleashed there.

If their player base is getting antsy about all of this, it's a good bet that any investors that went along with getting this game are just as, if not more worried about the state of the game in regards to the population decline.

I think the only thing that is preventing a total collapse is the hope the new engine upgrade will bring back former players and new ones to the game.

For me personally I think it's going to take more than the upgrade to get APB Reloaded back on its feet.  

To loosely quote from the movie Tommy Boy "In business you're either growing or dying, there ain't no third direction."

Apb lost the Population becouse of the awesome Rifling mod and this bad servers.
that changes killed the game finaly, this game is to old to change so big things.

if you could jump and shoot with the ntec, you were the king.
if you could jump and shoot with the HVR, you were the king.
if you could shot with pistol and switch to HVR and kill the enemies, you were the king.
Everyone could master these advantages, but still there were people who write to you and say what you are for a noob and you should let it.
that made apb for me.

only the old and good players can play like this. a silver which joined for 2 month apb cant play with an N-Tec like a pro. thats why i cant understand the stupid changes.
thats like Cs:go AK and M4 and AWP are the best weapons but nobody cry like a baby "that weapons need a change, TO overporwered".

g1c was never the problem it is the players who destroy this game again and again.
if little orbit continues to listen to the players, the game is completely in front of the dogs.
Apb is not a GTA, APB is APB. Apb does not need noob friendly weapons changes we need content and a lot of love.

• Like 5

APB is a real survival hero. It already survived G1 over years.
No worries mates.

Edited by Lislya
  • Thanks 4

Just now, TackoGirl said:

g1c was never the problem it is the players who destroy this game again and again.
if little orbit continues to listen to the players, the game is completely in front of the dogs.
Apb is not a GTA, APB is APB. Apb does not need noob friendly weapons changes we need content and a lot of love.

The problem its they listen to random wannabe trolls in forum not all people in general what they can do is }
Make : A Ingame polls
B : atleast ARMA site POLLS
C : Steam updates and like other thread wrote Steam cards Updates.

DD : Focus on Europe. yes lets admit it all other servers are dead.

I wish they would do it! that would make everything easier.

3 minutes ago, EMilika said:

Edited by TackoGirl

I believe that they should involve the community about every change in the game and post an update in the forum about what is going on every week.
because that  silence is frustrating  and  it's weird that LO keeping that way  and it seems like they don't care about it

quote: "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence"

28 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

23 minutes ago, EMilika said:
The problem its they listen to random wannabe trolls in forum not all people in general what they can do is }
B : atleast ARMA site POLLS
C : Steam updates and like other thread wrote Steam cards Updates.

DD : Focus on Europe. yes lets admit it all other servers are dead.

G1 was the main problem and i  am not talking about the engine.
the side problem was the players

my opinion is 
instead of listening to one player they can listen to the whole community with vote system
for example they open a topic with a list of  problems that players post about what they want it  to get fixed 
the higher vote  going to be first to take care of
and second will be the second 

Edited by Bowie

8 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

They were clear that dynamic matchmaking won't happen before 3.5. They knew that game is dead and needs serious investment before turning profit so I guess we will need to worry next year if 3.5 and big updates won't pump life into this game.

While I like the changes they're doing, those should be small band-aid patches for when there actually is a playerbase.

What we need right now is new content and features. Releasing the next set of contacts would be a good start, and then just focus on getting the engine upgrade stuff done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

While I like the changes they're doing, those should be small band-aid patches for when there actually is a playerbase.

What we need right now is new content and features. Releasing the next set of contacts would be a good start, and then just focus on getting the engine upgrade stuff done.

Xbox one a bit active on jericho but we got skids ddosing. No ddosing so far.  We got hidden threat but the fps aren't a problem for me. APB Is 2 star in microsoft store.

The game will die as soon as another company picks up the concept. Only reason it even has any sort of population is due to there not being any other game like this.

44 minutes ago, Nev said:

The game will die as soon as another company picks up the concept. Only reason it even has any sort of population is due to there not being any other game like this.

Yeah prolly not gonna happen I mean game devs are full on the battle royale bandwagon, won't end anytime soon.

8 hours ago, YOLO545 said:

Just let the game die 

retreat ? no way !

u really cant wait for UE3.5 cant u. its right around the corner. almost Q3 2014