Defibyoulater

Small Additions/Alterations (for a better APB)

Hello, Lil Orb and APB players ...

I know most of the focus on the games restoration is on big mechanics like graphics and gunplay, but I highly recommend some these small changes 
that would immediately help the ease of life in the APB realm. I think (and I really hope) they're relatively easy changes that LO could diverge some time to. 

Email / Item List Search Bar - A search bar that is fitted into the email/item list UI would make finding what you need extremely easier.
All Mods Eject Button - Another thing to add to the UI would be after selecting a weapon, vehicle or bringing up player, there is a button that automatically ejects all mods on present item/player.
Map Update - This is just an imagery update to the mini-map/map, (mini-map receiving outlines of buildings) A lot of veteran players know the street by heart, but this addition would make the UI a lot prettier and help players recognize San Paro's layout to navigate it.
All Ammo Maxout - There's nothing more annoying than Joker Vending Machines, so the less time you spend by them the better. A Maxout button sinks a lot of cash, but automatically refills ALL ammo types.
Earn More Usables - The Usables were a great addition that make gameplay more diverse, and it really helps some players get by. But, the ratio of usage to earning causes you to be extremely reserved with usage, or run out.
Dab Emote - Do not add this emote. 

These are changes that I have talked about with other players for years. Although it's not particularly aimed at new players, it is small mean that makes a big difference to the veteraned playerbase. They would greatly increase the luxury of life in-game. 

If you find any problems with these ideas, as always, start complaining about disputing it below.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:
Email / Item List Search Bar - A search bar that is fitted into the email/item list UI would make finding what you need extremely easier.
yup

All Mods Eject Button - Another thing to add to the UI would be after selecting a weapon, vehicle or bringing up player, there is a button that automatically ejects all mods on present item/player.
yup

Map Update - This is just an imagery update to the mini-map/map, (mini-map receiving outlines of buildings) A lot of veteran players know the street by heart, but this addition would make the UI a lot prettier and help players recognize San Paro's layout to navigate it.
i disagree with this, i think it would make using the radar far too easy

54 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:
All Ammo Maxout - There's nothing more annoying than Joker Vending Machines, so the less time you spend by them the better. A Maxout button sinks a lot of cash, but automatically refills ALL ammo types.
orbit has already changed it back to respawn with full ammo in your loadout, i dont think we need this

56 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:
Earn More Usables - The Usables were a great addition that make gameplay more diverse, and it really helps some players get by. But, the ratio of usage to earning causes you to be extremely reserved with usage, or run out.
i'd prefer they just make consumables into regular mods

56 minutes ago, Defibyoulater said:
Dab Emote - Do not add this emote. 
/naenae instead?

• Like 1

I agree with everything here.  You almost got me on the dab emote though, didn't see the "Do not add this emote" right away.  I think /vomit would be a good one to replace the dab emote with. 
You could kill people then vomit on them as a sign of respect. 

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

I 100% agree with what BXNNXD said about usables. Making them like mods or toggle-able abilities with no "limit", it just gives it that extra playstyle option.

Edited by IAmRaykan