slaughs

out of weapon inventory space, need devs help

Reached the limit of 125 weapons in my inventory, all the weapons are permanent.
Problems:
1) There's an item existing in the game named "+20 weapon inventory space" and if I pick it up my inventory will not extend because the maximum is 125 for some reason (picked this item 3 times so my inv space should be 160 instead of 125)
2) grenades are included in the weapon inventory space and cannot be deleted.
Really waiting for a patch fixing these issues because 125 weapon spots is not enough!
  • Like 1

Can't you put any of those you use rarely as an auction, then cancel the auction and keep them in your mailbox until needed?

Maybe you can delete a few duplicate weapons. such as the Joker CR-5 and the VAS 'Sword' these are both normal N-TEC's.
Just a suggestion, you don't have to.

6 minutes ago, Astrapi said:

Maybe you can delete a few duplicate weapons. such as the Joker CR-5 and the VAS 'Sword' these are both normal N-TEC's.
Just a suggestion, you don't have to.

Collecting weapons 🙂
The only thing I deleted was OCA Whisper PR2

1 minute ago, slaughs said:
Collecting weapons 🙂
The only thing I deleted was OCA Whisper PR2
Nevermind then.

37 minutes ago, slaughs said:

Reached the limit of 125 weapons in my inventory, all the weapons are permanent.
Problems:
1) There's an item existing in the game named "+20 weapon inventory space" and if I pick it up my inventory will not extend because the maximum is 125 for some reason (picked this item 3 times so my inv space should be 160 instead of 125)
2) grenades are included in the weapon inventory space and cannot be deleted.
Really waiting for a patch fixing these issues because 125 weapon spots is not enough!
The limit that we currently have is due to engine limitations (or at least that's what we've been told). I'd love to have unlimited inventory as well, but for now I just spread my legendaries between my characters

Because I have a big heart, send them over to me and I can keep them for you for free. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Because I have a big heart, send them over to me and I can keep them for you for free:classic_rolleyes:

sorry to burst your bubble but if those weapons could be sent to other chars he'd shunt some to an alt and we all wouldn't be in this thread....

i'd say wait till engine 3.5 ,maybe u can get unlimited inventory

5 minutes ago, Nite said:

sorry to burst your bubble but if those weapons could be sent to other chars he'd shunt some to an alt and we all wouldn't be in this thread....

Ofc I can send some legedaries to other chars but I'd love to keep all the unique weapons on one, main character:classic_tongue:

2 hours ago, slaughs said:

Ofc I can send some legedaries to other chars but I'd love to keep all the unique weapons on one, main character:classic_tongue:
I mean, you'd still own them. It's not like you could never get them back, so what's the harm of moving them to another character?

Lmao how is it even possible to sell more weapons than supported space. Ah the old moneyfirst

• Like 1

I'm in the same situation.  I'd love for it to be fixed.  Had to delete a permanent 2 slot JG to get the Showstopper.  I had a 3 slot anyway but that's not the point.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

The weapon system as whole needs to be completely redone. There's too many duplicate and unnecessary weapons. I think they should do away with the preset weapons and reskins on Armas. Instead, have a skin option to change the model. The plus side of this is you don't have to suffer with a bad looking gun to get the open slot version.

• Like 1

Critical levels of no-life have been reached. Abort.

Dats G1 trap card ... buy stuff - run out of space - delete stuff - buy more stuff - regret deleting old stuff - rebuy old stuff

AbleCorruptDrongo-size_restricted.gif