Puffdragon

Drop Gamersfirst

13 hours ago, GhosT said:

Little Orbit could possibly pull back some players if they decide to scrap GamersFirst everywhere and use their name instead.

GamersFirst has a VERY bad reputation, and seeing it gone might get older players back into apb.

Whats the point to attract if they are going to leave as soon as they come?

18 hours ago, Isais said:
I would call it a friendly suggestion with reasons stated so Little Orbit can make up their own mind.

The alternative is to have noone care at all.
It's the same suggestion they heard a thousand times. Besides it's not even constructive at all. It doesn't suggest anything. 

Yeah honestly as a veteran player of APB Reloaded... everytime I see the GamersFirst logo it reminds me of all the poor moments I had with them... and the amount of failed events making community even more toxic... meh. Please change that logo it looks nasty sorry Matt... that is just how I feel. You guys have good artists and could prolly make a better logo in 10mins,

1 hour ago, moneychixx said:

Yeah honestly as a veteran player of APB Reloaded... everytime I see the GamersFirst logo it reminds me of all the poor moments I had with them... and the amount of failed events making community even more toxic... meh. Please change that logo it looks nasty sorry Matt... that is just how I feel. You guys have good artists and could prolly make a better logo in 10mins,

Trust me even if they do people will still say, no the older was better because theyre people.