Good evening dear community and Little Orbit I'm rather the quiet reader in the forum and must be here a lot going on what is on my heart and just depressed me to start this game. I play APB: Reloaed since 2014 and have nearly 4,000 hours in steam. I too was shit, a noob. But you always get better, be it with the advance launcher or change the resolution or other. Currently I am gold, I have 5 characters, some know them, some do not, I do not care. what I really want is what happened to me today. I was allowed to compete against 2 cheaters today, I do not mince words, but because of such subhuman it only makes me sad to start this game, which I come to the district, and which teleport as if they were son goku , It may be that BattleEye does its job, but sometimes I wanted FairFight back. Because they did their work. The banned these cheaters and never came back, it was the have made a new account which does not take 2 minutes. What I really want, Please do some little orbit. I love APB: Reloaded since I installed it and people like that ruin all my fun. I hope it will change soon in the future.

PS. Before all complain about my english. i wrote it first on google translate and copied it. I will ignore any messages about my failures on english and grammar.

Greetings and Good Night.

EDIT: deleting "i was a silver" because i hurt someone the feelings

Edited by Astrapi
  • Like 1

Woah. You mean you dont want cheaters in the game? What a new point of view that I've never ever read before ever. I thought people wanted to play with cheaters. 

friendly reminder that no anticheat will stop 100% of cheaters

also we still have fairfight

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:

8 bucks for a month of triggerbot? Those slavs are really desperate for money.

True especially that there's quite small amount people online.

Astrapi do not listen to anyone . don't pay attention to toxic attacks , stay yourself .

Not much makes me feel sad or desperate. But the way you describe being silver with the words "noobs and/or shit." really gets to me.

giphy.gif

They'd need to pay for better BE support or have few gms per district able to spot cheaters and ban them. That doesn't happen without investigating tho so it takes time too.
APB 800 peak /pop of freeloaders would hardly pay for both of above. Remember that before making any demands.
Considering how many blatants got unbanned and how many cheaters I've encountered since LO took over I gotta say they did a pretty good job so far (that's not dbd so it's not a sarcasm at all). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eisena said:

Not much makes me feel sad or desperate. But the way you describe being silver with the words "noobs and/or shit." really gets to me.

giphy.gif

Edited. Sorry my man

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

They'd need to pay for better BE support or have few gms per district able to spot cheaters and ban them. That doesn't happen without investigating tho so it takes time too.
APB 800 peak /pop of freeloaders would hardly pay for both of above. Remember that before making any demands.

The GMs are all unpaid volunteers. Over 900 people volunteered as a matter of fact. No idea why you seldom see any in game all these months later. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
4 hours ago, Clandestine said:

The GMs are all unpaid volunteers. Over 900 people volunteered as a matter of fact. No idea why you seldom see any in game all these months later. 
Maybe they're undercover but anyway they don't have ban powers so unloading any reports with evidence off to bussy support would take time to see any results. Then  after many bans taking place people who would play vs just one cheater would say LO doesn't do anything anyway LOL

1 minute ago, Clandestine said:

Maybe they're undercover but anyway they don't have ban powers so unloading any reports with evidence off to bussy support would take time to see any results. Then  after many bans taking place people who would play vs just one cheater would say LO doesn't do anything anyway LOL

Oh well... I guess they should just do nothing then.
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 1:03 AM, Astrapi said:
Edited. Sorry my man
giphy.gif
ty