Javanick

Armas Market - Continued

I'm loving the new website ❤ btw LO...

I made a post awhile back about the Loyalty Reward System and adding new content to it...

I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on this but I came up with this today...

I think it would be a good idea to add a 1open slot pistol to rewards and place it 5000G1C(atleast) more than the Euryale....I know you guys are busy with engine and have no time to create a new weapon to add to the Loyalty Reward System...so I was suggesting that you guys take one of the existing pistol and make it open slotted... eg. Colby .45 AP or the Obeya-fbw sd....I don't to look to see this anytime soon but If you could consider this and hopefully if possible you guys can implement this into the game by the end of year....

That would be nice. 😃

Peace out.
Jav 😄

i dont like the idea of placing another gun even higher than the euryale tbh, especially not one that would be 100% p2w

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i dont like the idea of placing another gun even higher than the euryale tbh, especially not one that would be 100% p2w

I get what you are saying....but considering that we get almost one(sometimes 2 or 3) of every weapon category in the game adding a secondary don't sound too bad...

I think 

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

if it wasn't open slot but had something like  tagger or whatever would that be ok banned?

if its not open slot it doesnt really matter what they put in, although a level 3 mod would be likely and still technically an advantage over ingame versions

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Dont ask him... the man microwaves his eggs ffs!
im gonna microwave ur face
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

if it wasn't open slot but had something like  tagger or whatever would that be ok banned?

Tagger would be completely fine, as would any mod's rank one version. The core reason that Fang is so overpowered is simply because it uses rank three.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The core reason that Fang is so overpowered is simply because it uses rank three.

Nah the rfp in and of itself is op. Simple as
  • Like 2

Can't have open slotted secondaries, the UI doesn't support it. It's why we don't have an open slot pistol yet.

Edited by IROCkiller

If APB was properly balanced, I wouldn't see any harm in open slot sidearms.

So for now, let's just give LO time to address all balancing issues.

18 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:

the issue would be the open slot secondary being locked behind a thousand dollar paywall
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, Aurora_Valis said:

the issue would be the open slot secondary being locked behind a thousand dollar paywall
That one was acknowledged by Matt Scott, so I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

fbw SD with a tagger 🤔

4 hours ago, foolish ninja said:

we could seirously need more free content than another cash weapon.

I'd say both so that bills can be paid....

New cars - new guns -  a racing area for cars and  racing area for wheelchairs with nos  - midtown - motorcycles - smoke grenades - flash bangs - daily reward system - joker tickets updated to be more friendly to New people - the beacon fight club area - a way to sort out  guns and clothes easier - an update to the district choosing section so that more districts can exist to begin with.... - the threat system

But all of this needs the engine upgrade
Need a proper foundation to build not just a house but a mansion fit for a king
Then strippers...lots of strippers... (saints row joke)

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

New cars - new guns -  a racing area for cars and  racing area for wheelchairs with nos  - midtown - motorcycles - smoke grenades - flash bangs - daily reward system - joker tickets updated to be more friendly to New people - the beacon fight club area - a way to sort out  guns and clothes easier - an update to the district choosing section so that more districts can exist to begin with.... - the threat system

sounds good and nice, but since the release of the game, we didnt receive any free weapon (excluding event weapons). Am I wrong?

Just now, foolish ninja said:
7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

sounds good and nice, but since the release of the game, we didnt receive any free weapon (excluding event weapons). Am I wrong?
that's why I said both I don't think there has been but I don't remember either
either way though new guns available to new people would help them a lot because right now choices are limited for them

Still wishing there was an account wide option for literally every item that can be bought in Armas so I wouldn't have to purchase the same product multiple times.
Limiting stuff to a single character without the choice to buy for or upgrade to account bound status is becoming an outdated business practice.

46 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Still wishing there was an account wide option for literally every item that can be bought in Armas so I wouldn't have to purchase the same product multiple times.
Limiting stuff to a single character without the choice to buy for or upgrade to account bound status is becoming an outdated business practice.

It's been a solidly outdated business practice for years, only bad games (or greedy devs) still cling to limited binding designs. The only reason APB gets a pass is because of how old it is, but it's something they can (and need) to rectify after Unification (ideally alongside the ARMAS overhaul, take care of everything at once).