h6xyft5s.jpg

Edited by TackoGirl
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

/title
My mobile radar cant spot enemis.

/tittle
And mine can!

Well to be fair, they only said they "improved the reliability" of radar tower... not that they actually fixed it. (lul)

So, there are some defective units out there. Refund! :classic_laugh:

wasnt this in a patch already?

edit
541a8deffa702c76fc705d9a8f2818e8.png

i guess they technically didnt say it was fixed

Edited by BXNNXD
  • Like 1

funny is that I never had problem with it and suddenly they repair something and then it does not work anymore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

funny is that I never had problem with it and suddenly they repair something and then it does not work anymore

stalling time for the engine upgrade

1 hour ago, TackoGirl said:

They "fixed" when someone spawns nowhere near your radar tower and still gets detected.

However they broke everything else

APB Reloaded TM Edited by Zolerox

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:
They "fixed" when someone spawns nowhere near your radar tower and still gets detected. However they broke everything else APB Reloaded TM
ALT+0153
  Edited by Hexerin

Revert the Raptor 45 'Condor' radar change and the radar will no longer be bugged.
I kinda miss the old radar behaviour.

Though this probably has little to do with the mobile radar tower mod.

Edited by GhosT

2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Revert the Raptor '45' Condor radar change and the radar will no longer be bugged. I kinda miss the old radar behaviour. Though this probably has little to do with the mobile radar tower mod.

Radar itself works fine and how it's always worked, not sure what you're referencing here.

I still hold the belief that every gun's silencer should just work that way. It's a silencer after all, it should make you harder to detect.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Radar itself works fine and how it's always worked, not sure what you're referencing here.

I still hold the belief that every gun's silencer should just work that way. It's a silencer after all, it should make you harder to detect.
the addition of the condor mod broke the radar back when it was added
  • single shot, low rof guns (hvr, csg, etc) will routinely just not show up on radar when firing
  • the triangular markers are static, whereas before the condor patch they were dynamic (they would show player movement even if the player was not actively firing)
pretty sure theres something else but i cant remember it atm
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
the addition of the condor mod broke the radar back when it was added
  • single shot, low rof guns (hvr, csg, etc) will routinely just not show up on radar when firing
  • the triangular markers are static, whereas before the condor patch they were dynamic (they would show player movement even if the player was not actively firing)
pretty sure theres something else but i cant remember it atm
Haven't noticed the first thing at all, consistently shows up for me. Second thing sounds like a good thing to me, radar should only show you when you're actively taking radar-triggering actions. Last thing this game needs is even more vanilla wallhacks.

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

No, ever since they added the Raptor 45 'Condor', the radar no longer works how it used to.

The dots aren't refreshing as often anymore when people shoot, and when someone stops shooting, the dot eventually still refreshes one more time without the player even doing anything. Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EMilika said:
People like you are like newborns, who doesn't even know how to suck a titties.
Read the description :

Lets say i have what i doo and im constently PEOPLE SAYING IM CHEATING.
Japanese mouse. RAT TE xx 
is this a cheat? iv'e playing cs go and apb since 2010?

So tell me i've here since 2010, and not still banned. and people who are so called "fake banned" are unbanned now and blatantly aim hacking . and bragging

Uhhh, what?
I wasn't even talking about the Raptor 45 'Condor' at all, I was talking about the update that brought it, which completely changed the way the radar works, as they had to completely rework it, just to allow the raptor to not show up on the radar.

And what the hell is this cheating argument all of a sudden, who cares?

radar tower mod, not radar ... plz
3 week dis mod don t work fine and since last update, its completly broken

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

No, ever since they added the Raptor 45 'Condor', the radar no longer works how it used to.

The dots aren't refreshing as often anymore when people shoot, and when someone stops shooting, the dot eventually still refreshes one more time without the player even doing anything.
Sometimes it takes a really long while for them to show up at all as well

In all fairness, the current engine is a coding nightmare. Look how the patch that introduced the trading system broke a lot of things. I would wait for 3.5 EU before digging into LO for breaking things while fixing something

at least that's how I feel anyway

23 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

Yeah I never noticed anything wrong with it before.  We're back to G1's style of fixing things by breaking them lol.
  • Like 1

I think Little Orbit will not have an easy time with the game, it's already so old. You really have to expect everything when you repair or insert something.
and in the future Apb does not have it easy in the gaming industry and with the hype around fortnite, it's going to be hard to get people excited about a 8 year old game

But I think all 600 to 900 players would be happy if the game does not always make problems.

Hello. This is Tinger, the Vehicular Mobile Radar production company.

We are now issuing a recall on all mobile radars. Please contact our local stores and dealerships for refunds or repurchasing opportunities. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.