AgentRick

SPPD Street Crime Unit [Est. 2003 | Organized, Laid Back], Part of the =167= Clan

On 7/10/2018 at 6:53 PM, VirckCS said:

Is the clan casual friendly?  I'm a father and have other commitments.

Thanks for reaching out.

We are causal friendly and regular activity isn't a requirement to remain in the clan. We understand people have responsibilities and lives outside of gaming and we accommodate the members that do.

We ask that members be in touch with us at least once per week, or if they cannot, to send a message to a member of the leadership team so we are aware.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

SCU is not a good clan. I helped this clan from designs to recruitment and in return, and they booted me without a reasonable explanation. SCU are just a bunch of mall cops. I'm glad we don't have any ties with SCU at all. 

19 hours ago, TylerL said:

SCU is not a good clan. I helped this clan from designs to recruitment and in return, and they booted me without a reasonable explanation. SCU are just a bunch of mall cops. I'm glad we don't have any ties with SCU at all. 

You're the person who insisted we were roleplaying in your reply before. Unless you can provide your actual in-game name and accurate details on your alleged membership, your statement is invalid.

There is only one individual who we booted from our clan that lended an eye and gave some opinions for our designs and assisted with recruitment. Assuming that is you, I am attaching the letter we distributed the day you were removed.

06/18/18- Unfortunately, we were forced to remove a member from our ranks this evening. After six counseling attempts by multiple members of our Command Staff, including a temporary suspension, we could not rectify the behavior of this particular member.

In =167=, we make every attempt to mediate, counsel and work at rectifying any and all issues a member may have when they are with us. Removal from the clan is always a last resort, and the decision is made when we feel that no amount of corrective action will resolve the issues associated with that member. Generally, we will give problematic members many chances to rectify their negative behaviors and actions, and only when they appear uncorrectable and when they negatively impact the clan as a whole, are we forced to take that level of action.

What made this decision difficult was the fact that this member was helpful in various aspects of the clan. We firmly believe that he had good intentions with the ideas he brought to the table and with the effort he placed into helping the group. Unfortunately, all helpful actions were diluted and suffocated by the regular incidents and hostile environment this member caused when they were online. We were forced to make a decision based on what is best for the overall welfare of the clan.

We wish him the best of luck in his journey, not only within APB, but with the career he is currently seeking outside of the gaming world. We also want to thank him for the positive contributions he brought to our clan and hope he can find success and fulfillment with another clan and with life as a whole.

Take care, Officer. We will hold the line from here.

We hold no malice toward ex-members, and we certainly don't enjoy removing members from our clan. That's not a good practice to keep an active clan, is it?

We have a zero tolerance policy for toxic behavior, racism, or any kind of drama. There are some situations where we have to make decisions for the betterment of the clan- this was one of them.

I'm sorry you are unable to accept the decision we made and move on. Edited by AgentRick

19 hours ago, WilliamChang said:
Hello, I am Staff Sergeant William Chang with the San Paro Police Department. Per Commander Harper, I am here to address the conclusion of our partnership and mutual aid with the SPPD SCU. For any further questions, please contact a supervisor within SPPD. 

Thanks,
SSGT. Chang
Administrations

The above comment is most definitely NOT SSGT Chang of OUR SPPD.  I can confirm that as I've spoken with our Chang.  We share an excellent professional relationship with the SCU and have no interest in ending our partnership at this time.  Should you be looking for an excellent clan, SCU is one of the best on APB.

As always, any sort of major announcement like this can be verified by visiting our clan site -- this one, however, is patently false.

Thanks,
Lt. Tim "Computim" McLeod
DIRECTOR of Administration
San Paro Police Department
www.sanparopolicedepartment.org Edited by Computim
  • Like 1

Thank you for addressing that, LT. McLeod. I know that you or one of the other leaders of SPPD would have reached out to me personally had there been an issue involving SCU, rather than posting on our recruitment thread. We are glad to have the SPPD as allies and look forward to future endeavors together as our groups become more active and continue to grow.

It appears that the fake WilliamChang's post was deleted. The passive aggressive behavior exhibited closely resembles that of Arxhive's (aka Tyler L). I will reiterate what I've said in previous posts.

We wish him the best, we hold no malice and we are sorry he is unable to accept the decision we made and move on.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:38 AM, OfficerKovacs said:

No more SPPD SCU? 😞

Are there any surviving RP Cop/Enforcer class out there?

We are currently in the process of re-engaging our clan members into APB.  You should start to see more and more of us come online, and are accepting applications yet again.  

Hope to see you in game!

Regards,

Sgt Nap.

SPPD SCU Operations Supervisor

SPPD SCU Recruitment Team Member

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The SPPD Street Crime unit is still looking  for new members!

Apply on our website https://167clan.net

We're Looking forward to new members!

LT. Nap.

SPPD SCU Operations Commander

SPPD SCU Recruitment Team Member

Edited by Nap14hockey
  • Like 1

We are excited to announce the new look for our clan's website to kick off the upcoming year. We have shifted to a more modern design which better emphasizes our clan's theme and color scheme.

Have a look, and maybe even consider sending in an application while you're there! We're always looking for new additions to the SPPD SCU / =167= family!

The SPPD Street Crime unit is still looking  for new members!

Apply on our website https://167clan.net

We're Looking forward to new members!

• Thanks 1

10-29%20Bustb.png

We are still around and we are still looking for active members!

Did you know we are one of the longest-running clans, not only in APB, but in gaming as a whole?

We were founded in 2003 in the PC Game MOHAA: Spearhead. We expanded into APB in early 2011 during Open Beta.

We intentionally keep our group smaller and tend to focus on 1 - 2 primary games at any given time to ensure a high quality, home-away-from-home experience for everyone.

If you'd like to know more, visit:

- Our Website

- Our Discord

- Our Twitter

Ready to apply? Click HERE.

We look forward to adding more members to the family!

1 hour ago, onionopinions said:

is hackusating in whisper every mission a requirement to join? 

Nope, not a requirement.

Also, hacking in APB and coming on our Discord to cause a disturbance and hackusate us is an easy way to get banned from it! Stay salty, my friend.

Edit: Thank you for the free bump and +1 post count. We always love free publicity.

Edited by AgentRick

On 4/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, AgentRick said:

Nope, not a requirement.

Also, hacking in APB and coming on our Discord to cause a disturbance and hackusate us is an easy way to get banned from it! Stay salty, my friend.

Edit: Thank you for the free bump and +1 post count. We always love free publicity.

lol? never been in your discord bro and its obvious your clan doesn't cheat

On 4/17/2019 at 1:10 PM, onionopinions said:

lol? never been in your discord bro and its obvious your clan doesn't cheat

The timing of your troll post was very close to when a group of angry kids came into our Discord hackusating us- within a couple hours. Other trolls maybe.

Kids really need to find a more productive use of their time lol

As of April this year, we've been a clan for 16 years! Looking for a great group of people to play APB with? We're still here and we're recruiting!

Wondering if you guys are still active. I've been playing seince 2011 on Citadel EU The EU theme kinda starts to bore me to be honest. Might make myself a North American Character. However i was unable to use the discord link provided.

23 hours ago, OfficerHot said:

Wondering if you guys are still active. I've been playing seince 2011 on Citadel EU The EU theme kinda starts to bore me to be honest. Might make myself a North American Character. However i was unable to use the discord link provided.

Hey OfficerHot,

Just now receiving the notification of this reply for some reason. Looks like you find your way into the Discord. We're still active, although Jericho's population lacks in comparison to Citadel. Let us know if you need anything.

EWiWHWUWoAII6uD?format=jpg&name=small

Last week, the =167= Clan turned 17 years old! We've had the privilege of being a second-home to several generations of clan members and look forward to being around for many more years!

We are still recruiting for APB Reloaded and are currently organizing expansion groups into several other games! We look forward to hearing from you and hope you choose us as your home away from home!

Discord: https://discord.gg/u6GNbmv

APB Website: http://167clan.net/sppdscu

Main Website: https://167clan.net/

Stay safe and healthy, folks! Game on!

Bump. Since the 64-bit update, we have re-entered APB: Reloaded. Come check us out!

SPPD_SCU.png

• Like 1