AgentRick

SPPD Street Crime Unit [Est. 2003 | Organized, Laid Back], Part of the =167= Clan

SPPD_SCU.png

The SPPD Street Crime Unit is the APB Reloaded sub-unit of the =167= Clan.

The =167= Clan was founded in 2003 in the PC game MOHAA: Spearhead.

From the time of beta, the SPPD SCU has been the most successful and notorious witnessing clan in all of APB: Reloaded. We are the original law enforcement themed clan in APB Reloaded, with coordinated uniforms and cars dating back to 2011. Every member of our leadership team has real-world military, public safety and/or management training and experience.

With coordinating uniforms, vehicles, awards, a patrol academy, ranking system and a paramilitary structure, we offer a unique experience for APB Reloaded players that other clans can only strive to provide. We have fun and look great doing it.

Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the SPPD Street Crime Unit?

Basic Requirements to join:

- 18 Years of Age or Older

- Silver or Gold Threat

- Read, Write and Speak Fluent English

- Discord Installed / Active on Discord

- Working Microphone/Headset

Interested in joining? Feel free to hop on our Discord at: https://167clan.net/discord

Visit our website for more information or to apply, go to: https://167clan.net

Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/167clan

We are looking forward to growing and welcoming you to the family!

Edited by AgentRick
Change in URLs
  • Like 4

Q. When were you founded?

A. The SPPD Street Crime Unit was founded in June of 2011 in the Joker (NA-East) server. It is a Division of the =167= Gaming Clan, which I founded in April of 2003.

Q. What makes SPPD Street Crime Unit unique?

A. The SPPD Street Crime Unit has a paramilitary structure that makes it unique from other clans. We provide realistic-looking uniforms and vehicles free of charge to all clan members as a benefit of joining. As members progress in rank within the clan, they unlock additional uniforms and vehicles. We also have awards which are posted as ribbon racks on our clan website's roster to recognize members for their achievements and efforts within the clan.

We offer our Patrol Academy to all members who wish to participate in witnessing open-world crime.

Once a member has tenure with the SPPD Street Crime Unit, they are eligible for promotions as Training Officers, Corporals and eventually Sergeants. Sergeants can act as supervisors for specific divisions, or can be utilized in administrative and support roles for the clan. Advancement and positions are completely optional. Members can choose to go a completely casual route.

Overall, the SPPD Street Crime Unit strives to add significantly more content and purpose than simply playing the game. We add a sense of belonging, camaraderie, and a framework which promotes teamwork and growth.

Q. Uniforms and Vehicles Free of Charge? What's the catch?

A. There is no real catch- this is our theme. When vehicles and uniforms are issued, members agree that they will return any and all issued vehicles and uniforms should they depart the clan so we can reissue them to new members.

Q. Am I required to wear the Uniform and drive the Vehicle all the time?

A. No. We encourage the use of clan vehicle(s) and uniforms when grouped up together, but we have become a lot more lax in our requirements. Some symbols will be shared with members, such as the symbol that goes on the back of our vests, which can suffice as representation of the clan. We understand that one of the greatest features of APB is creativity and our intention isn't to stifle that. As long as people aren't representing our group in clown costumes, fluorescent track suits, etc. we are no longer nearly as picky.

Q. Why do I need Discord and a Microphone to join?

A. Discord is a free and light-weight VOIP software. It allows our clan to organize and communicate outside of APB: Reloaded. We require members to have a microphone in order to effectively communicate during patrols and missions. They are also expected to be on Discord when they are playing in-game.

Q. What am I expected to do once I join?

A. We ask that members of the SPPD Street Crime Unit are somewhat active. This means that they play a minimum of a few hours per week. We ask that the members are also active on our Discord, even if they aren't actively playing APB: Reloaded, we'd like to see them online interacting with one another and participating in the clan. We expect members to follow the clan's rules, policies and procedures, which are posted on our website and mostly coincide with maturity and common sense.

We expect all members to bring a positive attitude to the table, act as a team player and follow instructions by leaders when applicable during training, patrols or missions.

Q. Do you currently have any Public Safety or Military members in your clan?

A. Yes. We have several members who serve or served in the United States Military. We also have members who are public safety professionals. We also have two awards, designed to recognize those who serve their country and/or community by being in the military or by serving in a public safety capacity. If you serve your country and/or community and join the SPPD Street Crime Unit, let us know so we can recognize you for your service.

Q. Do you roleplay?

A. Despite popular belief, we don't roleplay in APB. We don't use ten-codes and we don't have the strict expectations of our members to behave as if the game was real life. The =167= Clan has been running with an organized, paramilitary structure since it was founded in 2003.

Our police theme is tailored to APB: Reloaded, and our uniforms and vehicles match as a means for us to attract attention and maintain our notoriety as one of the most well-known enforcer clans in APB.

Q. I'm new to APB: Reloaded, can I join?

A. We encourage players of all skill levels, threats and ranks to join the SPPD Street Crime Unit. We all started out as Trainees when we played. The SPPD Street Crime Unit has experienced members and a structure that allows for members to grow, through training and experience, at their own pace. We will never shame a player for being a low rank or unintentionally de-threating. Our ultimate goal as a clan is to provide a fun, friendly environment where like-minded players can logon, play together and ultimately contribute to the revival of APB: Reloaded.

Q. If your clan dates back to 2003, why don't you have hundreds, or even thousands, of members?

A. Dating back to the clan's creation in Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead, I've never wanted =167= to be large or "mainstream". When a gaming group becomes too large or too unorganized, cliques tend to form and it loses the family-like environment we strive to maintain. We certainly have the leadership, experience and framework in place to grow into a very large group, it just isn't something we want to do.

Q. The clan looks extremely organized- how can you claim to be laid back?

A. I've been leading the =167= Clan for the past 20 years and can tell you that I've dealt with practically every situation a person could think of. Unless I'm forced into putting on the "leader hat", I try to be "one of the guys" most of the time.

The framework we have in place ensures a fair and consistent environment for all members of the clan; everyone is held to the same standard. Members aren't expected to read, know or understand even half of the structure we have "on paper", but it is all there for their reference if they are interested. In fact, we don't expect our members to do anything other than be somewhat active and follow the rules in place. We'll never pressure or force anyone into taking a promotion, new position or additional responsibilities. We're here to have fun.

Edited by AgentRick
  • Like 1

The SPPD Street Crime Unit has made several major changes that we are excited to share.

As most of you know, we have offered the 2-Slot Broadwing and 1-Slot Jericho free of charge to our Officers. We have now expanded our fleet to include a 1-Slot Moirai and a 1-Slot Pioneer. The Pioneer can be seen below.

Pioneer.png

We have also started issuing Dress Uniforms to all Officers who complete their Probationary Period. The Dress Uniform can be seen below.

Dress.png

We have made many improvements to our Class A Uniforms as well. The standard issue uniform will now be a solid Navy Blue color, and our old Light/Navy uniform will be issued to Probationary Officers.

These are only a few of the changes we have made at SPPD Street Crime Unit. There will be many more to come, along with screenshots and a group photo.

Edited by AgentRick
  • Like 1

Are you ready to join the Patrol Academy? Recently, we were deemed the "Bane of Ram Raiding" on Reddit.

What is the Patrol Academy? It is a two-part training program that teaches Enforcers everything they need to know about patrolling and witnessing. Only available to SPPD Street Crime Unit members, the Patrol Academy will prepare Officers to take down groups of up to 4 high-rolling criminal ram raiders as a team, or even alone.

The first section is a hands-on demonstration of the most effective witnessing practices for both the Financial and Waterfront districts. After the demonstration, trainees will be placed in a live patrol scenario and will be tested on what they learned.

The second section is a classroom-like presentation which covers all of the mechanics, tricks and strategies of witnessing. The presentation has many illustrations, and we are confident that everyone will be able to learn something from it- whether they are brand new to witnessing or they are seasoned in patrol.

Below, you'll see one of our Patrol Officers with three Probationary Officers who are in the process of completing the Patrol Academy.

wp-join.png

Join us and let's hit the streets.

Edited by AgentRick
  • Like 1

We have started utilizing our Twitter again. We'll be giving it a face lift with a new banner and logo soon.

Come follow us on Twitter and keep up to speed with SPPD Street Crime Unit news and announcements!

https://www.twitter.com/167clan

Looking for your new home? We are recruiting new Officers! No experience required. Training, uniforms and vehicles provided free of charge. Come join the best!

wp-group-photo.png

Edited by AgentRick
  • Like 1

Ready for a pursuit? The 2-Slot Growl is one of the premier vehicles we offer our Officers once they pass their probation.

Premier vehicles, such as a the Growl, are priced at the production cost plus market sales tax. Once a member purchases a premier vehicle, it is theirs forever, even if they depart our clan. All that is required is a mail-back to strip the SCU decals.

recruitment%20display.png

Premier vehicles are another reason why joining the SPPD Street Crime Unit is for you!

Edited by AgentRick
  • Like 1

Just to clarify to one of your Q&A: do you guys role-play?

Technically, you guys are role-playing. You guys might not be role-playing like traffic stops or tactical training, but you guys do have established roles like Major, Captain, Lieutenant and divisions like Patrol Operations and Support Services, etc that you guys play apart of. The definition of role-playing changing of one's behavior to assume a role. Just to help you clarify.

Edited by TylerL

I was unable to find the definition of roleplaying that you mentioned. I was able to find these, however:

To act and speak as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what TO say. It means to keep your speech in the context of the setting in which your character (or avatar) exists. Context can be defined as both time and place. 

For short,RP. When someone acts or pretends to be a certain character. Also to act out your imagination of a "different life".

Role-play is the act of imitating the character and behavior of someone who is different from yourself, for example as a training exercise.

By your definition, any clan that has a ranking system, organized divisions or positions of responsibility are role-playing. That would mean that most of the well-known APB clans (On Enforcer and Crim) are role-players. Loosely, that would also mean that anyone who makes their Enforcer look like an "Enforcer" or Law Enforcement would also be role-playing.

Semantics aside, the message I was trying to convey was that we don't participate in traffic stops or fantasy activities- we don't pretend to be Law Enforcement. We play the game by doing missions and witnessing people, while using the vehicles, uniforms and structure as our shtick.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify for those who may have been confused.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:06 PM, Snoball01 said:

Im if am 15 will count ?

Thank you for your interest in our group. Please send me a PM on the forums and we can discuss.

• Like 1

We now offer Probationary Officers vehicles to use until they get their standard issue cars. Have a closer look:

PO-Broadwing-768x365.png

• Like 1

The SPPD Street Crime Unit has a video in the works. It will be released soon. Until then, we will share a picture of one of our VICE Officers. If you see him roll up on you, it's too late. (Criminals who ram raid know what that means)

DgXVtT_XUAAmAqG.png

IndependenceDay.png

We want to thank all of the heroes that serve our proud country today and everyday!

We are one of the only clans that have awards for the heroes who serve/served their countries in the military and in public safety roles. Our members are permitted to wear the "Military Service" and "Public Safety" ribbons they have earned on their uniform in-game.

Ribbons.png?_t=1554768641

Happy Independence Day everyone!

Edited by AgentRick

You've never busted me and you never will, but I'd just like to point out using 3rd party services to gain an unfair advantage over other players (website with information on players) is against ToS.
It's also an invasion of privacy to catalog a person's activities without their knowledge or acceptance.
If I ever find my name or social/gaming alias on your website I will call a lawyer and press any and every charge I can against you.

Thank you for your service though.

• Like 1

We are happy to serve. I have responded to your statements below.

22 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

You've never busted me and you never will

If you don't commit an open-world crime, you're probably right.

using 3rd party services to gain an unfair advantage over other players (website with information on players) is against ToS.

Please review Little Orbit's Terms of Service, located here: 

https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms/

Nowhere in the Terms of Service does it state using a third party service such as a website is prohibited. Furthermore, the new APB Reloaded Code of Conduct also does not mention anything of this nature. Our database is created by clan members for clan members to catalog criminal busts- there is nothing illegal or unfair in that.

It's also an invasion of privacy to catalog a person's activities without their knowledge or acceptance.
If I ever find my name or social/gaming alias on your website I will call a lawyer and press any and every charge I can against you.

I'm afraid your list would be a blank piece of paper. Your gaming alias as it pertains to APB: Reloaded is owned by Little Orbit and unless you hold a copyright, trademark or patent over your name, you have no legal recourse for it being listed on a website. With your statement regarding invasion of privacy, that would mean recording any in-game footage that includes your character name (say you were killed in my mission) would be invading your privacy.

All content on the Website and available through the Service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, their selection and arrangement, and your Account (the "Site Content"), are the property of the Little Orbit or its licensors with all rights reserved.

There is no violation of any terms of service or local, state or federal laws that I am aware of.

If you wish to debate this, you are welcome to send me a private message on the forums. If you choose to do so, please include specific statutes, laws or policies that support your claim that a bust database is illegal/disallowed in APB.

Out of respect for your feelings, despite having no legal recourse, if you request we don't add your name to the bust database should we bust you in the future, I will happily oblige, just ask instead of threatening. You get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Have a Happy 4th of July.

Edited by AgentRick

21 minutes ago, AgentRick said:

Please review Little Orbit's Terms of Service, located here: 

https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms/

That's the Website's Terms of Use.
I'm talking about using 3rd party services to gain an advantage in-game.
It's also against GamersFirst's Original ToS which still applies since this was a "database" created and maintained before LO.

It is in-fact an invasion of privacy to post an alias I use in real life and in-game, linked to an action performed within the game, without my knowledge or consent on any website.
My reasonable expectation of privacy is not voided to anything outside of the game, therefore appropriating my alias to gain users in your clan, or to spread my name and likeness to your current users on a 3rd party website outside of the game is illegal.

Edited by CrunkGirl

38 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

That's the Website's Terms of Use.
I'm talking about using 3rd party services to gain an advantage in-game.
It's also against GamersFirst's Original ToS which still applies since this was a "database" created and maintained before LO.

It is in-fact an invasion of privacy to post an alias I use in real life and in-game, linked to an action performed within the game, without my knowledge or consent on any website.
My reasonable expectation of privacy is not voided to anything outside of the game, therefore appropriating my alias to gain users in your clan, or to spread my name and likeness to your current users on a 3rd party outside of the game is illegal.

Again, you are welcome to discuss this with me privately.

As I said in my original reply, please include specific laws, statutes or policies in your PM, as again, I am not aware of any violations. If the old Gamersfirst Terms of Service you refer to was still in effect, it would be openly posted. Your statement regarding our database violating previous Terms of Service (despite not believing it applied to this situation anyway, even when it was in place) is irrelevant.

Claiming you use the name "CrunkGirl" as an alias outside of APB: Reloaded is like me claiming to call myself, "Byron Bloodrose" and claiming APB is infringing my rights by using my "alias" and depicting me as a criminal.

Our database lists the bust date, criminal name(s) and amount we busted the criminal for.

You have no reasonable expectation of privacy for your character's name when you are playing a multiplayer game online, and yet again, your argument does not coincide with my knowledge of expectations of privacy or common sense. Once more, your character is intellectual property of Little Orbit, you have no ownership. Your character's name and likeness could appear in a gameplay video of APB and you wouldn't have any recourse should you approach the creator of the video and threaten them to take it down.

My clan is an online group of gamers spread across a dozen countries. I do not use anyone's character names for appropriating users in my clan, and even if I did, the clan is not a for-profit business. Since you do not own your name in APB (Third time I think? Little Orbit does), and since "CrunkGirl" is not your legal name, and since I am not spreading libel or any hearsay about "CrunkGirl", I still fail to see any violation of ToS or the law.

Should you continue to discuss this with me, again, please cite specific laws, statutes and policies. Once more, you are welcome to request that we omit your name from our database and we would be happy to do so, if it made you feel better.

Happy gaming.

Edited by AgentRick

For example: Currently in your "2018 Top 5 Busts" section underneath the tab "APB Criminal Busts" you have the information that Ashigara was "busted" with $73,763

This information is vague and publicly accessible.
Did Ashigara give you permission to post this?
If not you are actually breaking every one of the 4 instances possible for invasion of privacy.

Invasion of Solitude: This person was playing a game alone, you used the features in-game which is well within your rights to do, and you beat them and got a large sum of in-game currency. However, you publicized the action that this person was taking within the game, which this person obviously wasn't making public on a 3rd party website.

Appropriation of Name or Likeness: You're using this person's in-game identifier and actions to advertise your clan publically without permission.

Public Disclosure of Private Facts: The information your posting is of something someone did within the confines of their own home, and you're publicising it without permission. This is easily fightable with the first amendment of the US Constitution though.

False Light: Your website fails to disclose the fact that the monetary figures represent in-game currency in writing. For all anyone knows the person(s) posted in here were busted with real-life money.

And unless you have permission from GamersFirst or LO to appropriate any and all in-game aliases, you have larger problems since they own them all. You're performing actions outside of their services that may affect their users, and they are a "For-Profit" business.

An online multiplayer game is still a reasonable place for privacy, considering that it is an area that is privately owned by the company(s) running it. Taking information from a private place of business online and publicizing it without permission is the same as using a long-range camera to take photos of the inner workings of a fast food restaurant without permission and publicizing their process.

EG: I don't recall accepting a term from Little Orbit stating other users could publicize my actions that were taken within their game.

Playing this game is the same as getting admission to a waterpark, everything within the park is their property and rules. If you were also at said waterpark and caught a photo of my nipple slipping out of my bikini top, it's illegal to publicize that outside the waterpark, even thought the waterpark is publically accessible with admission

When you accept the ToS when logging in for the first time, you are being given admission to a private business.

Edited by CrunkGirl

24 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

Invasion of Solitude: This person was playing a game alone, you used the features in-game which is well within your rights to do, and you beat them and got a large sum of in-game currency. However, you publicized the action that this person was taking within the game, which this person obviously wasn't making public on a 3rd party website.

The person was playing a multiplayer game on a Little Orbit server. There is no expectation of privacy in any respect when you play a multiplayer game.

Appropriation of Name or Likeness: You're using this person's in-game identifier and actions to advertise your clan publically without permission.

This occurs whenever anyone streams on Twitch, uploads a gameplay video on Youtube or posts a screenshot of a mission's scoreboard on Steam. Cite me an example where someone is sued for doing any of the aforementioned actions and is forced to remove them. You're losing sight of the fact that this is a video game, not reality, and my group is a bunch of people who play a game, not a company or corporation.

Public Disclosure of Private Facts: The information your posting is of something someone did within the confines of their own home, and you're publicising it without permission. This is easily fightable with the first amendment of the US Constitution though.

I make no mention of anything someone is doing in their own home, only their actions in a multiplayer game on a Little Orbit server. This is an extreme stretch, and since we only list that they were "busted", we are not disclosing any private facts.

Also, the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America protects citizens' freedoms of religion, expression, assembly and the right to petition from the government of the United States. This is like claiming someone's fourth amendment rights were violated when they went to a sporting event and had to open their purse. The stadium is owned by a private business who has full rights to search and seize property- rights not violated.

False Light: Your website fails to disclose the fact that the monetary figures represent in-game currency in writing. For all anyone knows the person(s) posted in here were busted with real-life money.

This is another huge stretch. There is nothing to debate here.

I am a law-abiding citizen and I follow the Code of Conduct, Terms of Service and guidelines set forth by Little Orbit. Should the database be violating an actual law that you can cite (not copy/paste a few sentences and claim you are protected by an amendment), or should Little Orbit determine the database is against ToS, I would be happy to take it off the front page of the website.

Your character and her actions in a multiplayer video game are entirely different from you and your actions in the real world. Again, I see no invasion of privacy, violation of any laws or ToS. More so, I am unaware of any privacy law that protects your in-game character (owned by Little Orbit) or their actions (performed on a video game server owned by Little Orbit).

Edited by AgentRick

I claimed you could easily fight the 3rd instance with "Freedom of Speech" not that you violated it. I won't do the research you should be doing to own a public domain and be using private assets that belong to other people.

Edited by CrunkGirl

1 minute ago, CrunkGirl said:

I claimed you could easily fight the 3rd instance with "Freedom of Speech" not that you violated it. I won't do the research you should be doing to own a public domain and using private assets that belong to other people.

My mistake, I misread the sentence about the constitution.

I believe I have a decent knowledge when it comes to expectations of privacy and so far, everything you mentioned has not convinced me, based on my knowledge and understanding, that I violated anything. Again, if I have unintentionally violated a law or policy, I would respectfully modify/remove the database from the homepage to comply.

I would understand if I owned a for-profit business or company and was using people's character names to generate business or revenue- that would be a completely different story.

I would also understand if this was the real world and I was violating someone's legally defined expectation of privacy. My clan is not a company, it is a bunch of ordinary people that play the game, laugh when they get blown up by OSMAWs and have fun. The only difference is we are more organized and methodical in the way we do certain things when compared to other clans.

I have never received negative feedback (believe it or not) in regard to the bust database. Generally, criminal players that I converse with jump on the site and search to see if they've been busted, and they usually laugh about it if they have been. The intent of the public database is to be a conversation-starter, nothing more, nothing less. The "Top 5 Busts" section displays essentially the same information as the database, just sorted for ease of viewing, and it is there to recognize the members of the clan for an achievement-worthy bust.

Because it is evident you feel strongly about the matter, I will send a broadcast message to my members that they shall not list your name in the database, out of respect. Despite disagreeing with the severity of your false light statement, I feel adding "In-Game" to the "Confiscated Funds" column wouldn't do any harm and is a fair clarification simply to be proper.

Thank you for your input and I hope you have a nice holiday.

52 minutes ago, AgentRick said:

Because it is evident you feel strongly about the matter, I will send a broadcast message to my members that they shall not list your name in the database, out of respect. Despite disagreeing with the severity of your false light statement, I feel adding "In-Game" to the "Confiscated Funds" column wouldn't do any harm and is a fair clarification simply to be proper.

Thank you for your input and I hope you have a nice holiday.

Thank you as well, But the entire point of this wasn't actually because I'm on the site or have been put there. I may have misconstrued that fact getting heated about this, I'm a passionate person.
LittleOrbit's Privacy Policy (which is nearly inaccessible, the only clear way I find it is by going to https://register.gamersfirst.com/register/apb/ and clicking "Terms of Use" (https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms/) and then scrolling all the way down to "Disclosure of information" to find this link: https://www.gamersfirst.com/privacy/)

Only protects LittleOrbit and subsidiaries, as well as outlining that people's real life information is collected and is accessible upon request.
Your site may affect people in real life, should they have a breach in privacy, or someone poses to be the person they request information about.
Where LittleOrbit is protected from anything concerning that breach is in the EULA(https://www.gamersfirst.com/eula/) it states that we the user covenant not to hold them accountable should a Third Party receives this information underneath "3.Ownership" part C.

In other words, should your site be used by another third party to perform things such as libel or slander based on real-life information they extracted illegally from someone's account, you could be liable for damages even if the user who did it was caught.

Getting every person you make a bust report on's permission would negate that.

And that is also with respect. If I'm wrong that the entire thing is an unfair advantage because you could easily take the largest amounts of money you all have cataloged, type in-game "/FriendAdd (insert Mr. MoneyBags here)" and keep them from enjoying that part of the game indefinitely. That's also assuming only your clan uses the service. There's nothing stopping me from getting on BlitzKitty and using your website to really screw with players.

Edited by CrunkGirl

13 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

LittleOrbit's Privacy Policy (which is nearly inaccessible, the only clear way I find it is by going to https://register.gamersfirst.com/register/apb/ and clicking "Terms of Use" (https://www.gamersfirst.com/terms/) and then scrolling all the way down to "Disclosure of information" to find this link: https://www.gamersfirst.com/privacy/)

Only protects LittleOrbit and subsidiaries, as well as outlining that people's real life information is collected and is accessible upon request.
Your site may affect people in real life, should they have a breach in privacy, or someone poses to be the person they request information about.

In other words, should your site be used by another third party to perform things such as libel or slander based on real-life information they extracted illegally from someone's account, you could be liable for damages even if the user who did it was caught.

Getting every person you make a bust report on's permission would negate that.

In my experience, most privacy notices, hold harmless agreements, consent forms and liability release forms don't really hold up in a civil court case if a crime or negligent action was performed, and they generally don't protect the entity requesting that people sign them or agree to them.

Despite that, even with a small likelihood, the above scenario is within the realm of possibility. I'll have to research various privacy policy templates, canned user agreements and other statements relating to data breaches. Thank you for your observations.

And that is also with respect. If I'm wrong that the entire thing is an unfair advantage because you could easily take the largest amounts of money you all have cataloged, type in-game "/FriendAdd (insert Mr. MoneyBags here)" and keep them from enjoying that part of the game indefinitely. That's also assuming only your clan uses the service. There's nothing stopping me from getting on BlitzKitty and using your website to really screw with players.

That is possible, but we have an internal policy in place that prohibits camping or repeated witnessing of the same person(s) in a short period of time. Unless the individual has a lot of money on them, we generally won't go after them for a while after we bust them. We are happy that APB is coming back to life under the banner of Little Orbit, and we don't want to chase out new or existing players.

It is also possible that other enforcers could use our database to add people to their friends lists based on our busts. Should they use that information maliciously, especially if they harass players based on that, they will have to suffer the consequences associated with that behavior. It would be unfortunate should an enforcer misuse our database and I discourage any enforcers reading this discussion from doing so. Should they want to go around witnessing, we have a great patrol program and we actually have some level of morals- they should reach out to us instead.

Edited by AgentRick