Nanometic

Showstopper magically disappearing shots

Explain.

Edit: +32 assist, btw. Edited by Nanometic
  • Like 1

Dude you are mooving and shooting a pistol shotgun. increased spread.

i see 4 hits

just shitty reg as usual?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

i see 4 hits

just shitty reg as usual?

make it playing 0,25 speed and watch again
He didn't hit even once "full pallet lmao" Edited by EMilika
LMAO

1 minute ago, EMilika said:
make it playing 0,25 speed and watch again
ah didnt even realize there was a shot that didnt trigger a hitmarker

just makes it seem even more like shit reg tbh

Just now, BXNNXD said:
ah didnt even realize there was a shot that didnt trigger a hitmarker

just makes it seem even more like shit reg tbh
You see, you don't even understand that pallets can be spread randomly. and not just straight forward. Edited by EMilika
You piples should'nt be allowed to post about hit regs not knowing that spread is random. and accuracy spread when runing and moving is even more random

Just now, EMilika said:
You see, you don't even understand that pallets can be spread randomly. and not just straight forward.
considering shotguns have been changed specifically so that missing pellets is less of an issue, i dont think thats what happened here

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, EMilika said:
You see, you don't even understand that pallets can be spread randomly. and not just straight forward.
considering shotguns have been changed specifically so that missing pellets is less of an issue, i dont think thats what happened here
You are literraly the one person!
Who don't understand why he can't dive shoot in Battlefield games or sniper shoot via jump in CS:go type of a person. Edited by EMilika
typo

Pretty sure this is shitty hit reg. Just never experienced it that bad before. 

You weren't even aiming at your target for the latter three shots, so you would've maybe clipped them with a couple of the edge pellets at most. The first shot was from too far away to get any consistency in the spread, you probably just rolled low on the inner pellets. The second and third shots were probably fine though.

So yea, no bugginess here. Just user failure.

• Like 1

You are literraly the one person!
Who don't understand why he can't dive shoot in Battlefield games or sniper shoot via jump in CS:go type of a person.

this conversation is clearly going nowhere

i think?

i dont actually know what you're talking about anymore

Just now, Nanometic said:

Pretty sure this is shitty hit reg. Just never experienced it that bad before. 

Remind me the people who jump shoots NFas ogre and miss all shots close range about 6 metres  because of spread.
And and i just pew pew them like neebs they are.
Just now, Hexerin said:

You weren't even aiming at your target for the latter three shots, so you would've maybe clipped them with a couple of the edge pellets at most. The first shot was from too far away to get any consistency in the spread, you probably just rolled low on the inner pellets. The second and third shots were probably fine though.

And yet they don't get it he missed all the shots lmao.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Remind me the people who jump shoots NFas ogre and miss all shots close range about 6 metres  because of spread.
And and i just pew pew them like neebs they are. And yet they don't get it he missed all the shots lmao.
You can quite literally slow down the video and see the pellets hit, in no universe does the amount of pellets hit equal 32 damage.

Quality shit posting tho lads.

2 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
You can quite literally slow down the video and see the pellets hit, in no universe does the amount of pellets hit equal 32 damage. Quality shit posting tho lads.
Blood splatter is client side and doesn't check with the server. The hitmarker would trigger even if only one pellet landed, and is thus effectively useless for shotguns.

That you don't know this by now despite being around for years is just... wow.
  Edited by Hexerin

Just now, Nanometic said:
You can quite literally slow down the video and see the pellets hit, in no universe does the amount of pellets hit equal 32 damage.

Quality shit posting tho lads.
Literally slow down the video x0.25 and see you missed almost all hits even if hit it was few pellets in his sides.
Except one hit who did 90% and still not not full hit. on a person in a range of 8 or more metters.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
4 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
You can quite literally slow down the video and see the pellets hit, in no universe does the amount of pellets hit equal 32 damage. Quality shit posting tho lads.
Blood splatter is client side and doesn't check with the server. The hitmarker would trigger even if only one pellet landed, and is thus effectively useless for shotguns.
Correct, meaning it was a hit reg problem. Also I never mentioned hitmarkers, but okay??
2 minutes ago, EMilika said:
Literally slow down the video x0.25 and see you missed almost all hits even if hit it was few pellets in his sides.
Except one hit who did 90% and still not not full hit. on a person in a range of 8 or more metters.
The first three shots alone should've 85'd him, have you used the showstopper before?
  • Like 1

Lol, that should've killed him after the first 3 shots.
Then again, this is APB. what do you expect?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
Correct, meaning it was a hit reg problem. Also I never mentioned hitmarkers, but okay??
Except it wasn't. Go back, reread what I explained to you, and then actually comprehend it.

5 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
The first three shots alone should've 85'd him, have you used the showstopper before?
Bought it day one and became my secondary of choice when using a mid/long range weapon. Have used it extensively, and can easily tell that your clip of shots would only kill your target if they were already heavily damage or you got perfect lottery win on the spread RNG. Neither of these things are the case.
  • Thanks 1

Nanometic missed his shots.

Images with explanations

Summary:
Shots 1: Clearly missed.
Shots 2: Missed due to recoil (bad mouse control).
Shots 3-5: Very close, but recoil and inaccuracy make these reasonable misses.
Shot 6: Likely didn't actually fire because Nanometic was already dead.

looks like it should at least be more than a +32.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Except it wasn't. Go back, reread what I explained to you, and then actually comprehend it.
  Bought it day one and became my secondary of choice when using a mid/long range weapon. Have used it extensively, and can easily tell that your clip of shots would only kill your target if they were already heavily damage or you got perfect lottery win on the spread RNG. Neither of these things are the case.
That second part wasn't directed at you.

If I shoot someone center mass 3 times with a showstopper, even at that range, they should be considerably hurt.

APB is such a pile of shit from the perspective of the client its really hard to say... could be bad hitreg, could simply be rng.
Sick graphics tho.

look for the problem in yourself .  simple question - what forces prevented you to shoot from above ?
personal opinion-your problem in personal settings and tactics .

Edited by Yood

Shot 1: Hit, but was far away so could've been bad RNG
Shot 2: Hit, but reasonable low damage because of RNG, Showstopper has quite a wide bloom.
Shot 3: Hit, should've been a meatshot.
Shot 4: Clear miss.
Shot 5: Clear miss.
Shot 6: Hit, should've been a meatshot.

Not rocket science folks, the enemy should've taken a lot of damage or died. Bad RNG isn't an excuse for this to be +32.

Edited by Similarities
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Shot 6: Hit, should've been a meatshot.

b424fcb3fc33b4e2b88d1527d6a65d78.png

Sure, "meatshot".