Sign in to follow this  
SkittyM

I don't really understand this...

So, was looking at ARMAS and i noticed the Armored groin pad and shoulder pads were debundled and on sale. 

nhpGSrg.png

Normally not a problem until you realize that these items require other items to be used.

REh5tSG.png

And since it doesn't say that it comes with either vest, why bother selling an item that requires another item to be worn, but the item required is sold in another pack with all the pieces so you'd basically be buying the same item twice and wasting G1C?  Or having to wait for the Featured section to cycle to one of the vests.

Who thought this was a good idea?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
More threads = more attention.

Seriously though, when i noticed this it activated my almonds so much.
  • Like 1

You could buy it as a criminal, so if you had the impact vest and wanted the shoulder pads only from that pack, well, there you go.

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:

You could buy it as a criminal, so if you had the impact vest and wanted the shoulder pads only from that pack, well, there you go.

That's only if you already own the vest.  If you don't own either, these items are useless as there's only two items in the entire game that they work with.  I'm more looking at this from a new player perspective. Edited by SkittyM

7 minutes ago, SkittyM said:
That's only if you already own the vest.  If you don't own either, these items are useless as there's only two items in the entire game that they work with.  I'm more looking at this from a new player perspective.
I'm sure they'll get round to debundling the vest too, sure its kinda backwards.. But hey, at least they put a warning.

Sign in to follow this