Lixil

[PC] Patch 1.19.7 (1023) discussion

Wait... I thought the bullets not resupplying and your bullets damaging your own vehicle were intentional changes. They were bugs ? Lol

• Like 2

you changed:
"Removed the Weapon Prototype districts." (OTW patch notes)
to
"Removed the Weapon Prototype districts until we have further balance changes ready for testing."

does that mean weapon balance changes are paused for now? or does it just take some more time but it's still actively being worked on?

Was there something wrong with the server performance?
- I'm quite surprised. Or wait. No..

>Improved the reliability of Mobile Radar Tower.
Can someone explain this to me

59 minutes ago, Swibby said:
>Improved the reliability of Mobile Radar Tower.
Can someone explain this to me
Sometimes it wouldnt show enemies even if they stood right on your car. Had that happen quite a few times lately.
  • Thanks 2

@MattScott 
Improved the reliability of Mobile Radar Tower. 

Care to elaborate further?
Does it fix the "radar tower detects you if you spawn while a radar tower is active"

Also i disagree on the "change" to make ammo resupply on death but I do understand that the system was flawed in it's current state and shouldn't be on till it's worth useing. Edited by Zolerox

8 hours ago, RageKiller47 said:

I thought the bullets not resupplying and your bullets damaging your own vehicle were intentional changes.

Intentional or not but bullets damaging your own vehicle is one of the best changes made to the game mechanics to justify ridiculous amount of pioneers/espacios HP. please bring it back @Lixil

Bullets will now correctly pass through your vehicle while leaning out the window.

Yo why did u guys remove that? It was totally fine

1 hour ago, slot said:
Intentional or not but bullets damaging your own vehicle is one of the best changes made to the game mechanics to justify ridiculous amount of pioneers/espacios HP. please bring it back @Lixil
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe @MattScott can help too Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:
Also i disagree on the "change" to make ammo resupply on death but I do understand that the system was flawed in it's current state and shouldn't be on till it's worth useing.
Please elaborate.

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

Bullets will now correctly pass through your vehicle while leaning out the window.

Yo why did u guys remove that? It was totally fine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe @MattScott can help too
Do you realize what that what you are asking for is the most rediciouls bug ever?.
Maybe it does not affect smaller cars but if you are using a big car window ( right seat ) you can not hit literally anything to your left side or anything that is behind you?.
do you think that gamersfirst didnt evet thinking of making that kind of change before because they were stupid, actually in my opinion if the developers had your kind of players invading forums with these random idiotic ideas and actually even thought about taking it into consideration, this will be the end of this game.
it is almost anyway the end of it literally 300-400 population max everyday from 1200 -1600 when they first bought the game.
i can guess that happened because people weren't ready for all these sudden gameplay changes and just wanted them to give the game better performance ( engine upgrade, stable servers, etc) 

Note pioneers and other big cars really annoy me aswell especially when you get an insane car gameplayer as opponent and literally lose to his car instead of him (by griefing the point, running away taking cover using his car trying to kill you then if he fails or if he doesn't he just hops right into his car again, etc).
All in all, what you should be really asking for here instead of demanding a bug into the game is to get the big cars nerfed in someway that will make those scenarios less in our gameplay

9 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:
Do you realize what that what you are asking for is the most rediciouls bug ever?.
Maybe it does not affect smaller cars but if you are using a big car window ( right seat ) you can not hit literally anything to your left side or anything that is behind you?.
do you think that gamersfirst didnt evet thinking of making that kind of change before because they were stupid, actually in my opinion if the developers had your kind of players invading forums with these random idiotic ideas and actually even thought about taking it into consideration, this will be the end of this game.
it is almost anyway the end of it literally 300-400 population max everyday from 1200 -1600 when they first bought the game.
i can guess that happened because people weren't ready for all these sudden gameplay changes and just wanted them to give the game better performance ( engine upgrade, stable servers, etc) 

Note pioneers and other big cars really annoy me aswell especially when you get an insane car gameplayer as opponent and literally lose to his car instead of him (by griefing the point, running away taking cover using his car trying to kill you then if he fails or if he doesn't he just hops right into his car again, etc).
All in all, what you should be really asking for here instead of demanding a bug into the game is to get the big cars nerfed in someway that will make those scenarios less in our gameplay
While i do agree with u in "nerfing the big cars", what else can u do with them? They are big armor trucks for a reason. They tank and have nitro 3 to boost their speed easily.
Now this "bug" is a good thing because 
1) It will somewhat make sense that you CAN NOT shoot someone on the left side because you are at the right and the car is in the way
2) Why would it be cool to shoot through your car while enemies are shooting your car while you are shooting the enemy through the same car they are shooting? Fair enough that if u shoot through your car u should damage your own car too. Makes the passenger side a bit more challenging
3) If shooting to the left side is an issue, tell your driver to move to the left so you can have better visual to shoot whoever is chasing u. 

Actually this "bug" may be a nice way to nerf the big cars a bit. Edited by Keshi

4 hours ago, Aurora_Valis said:
7 hours ago, Zolerox said:
Also i disagree on the "change" to make ammo resupply on death but I do understand that the system was flawed in it's current state and shouldn't be on till it's worth useing.
Please elaborate.
Ammo system is pretty much useless as a money sink mechanic and doesn't add anything to the game except the annoyance of spawning with no ammo

Then I don't get why would he disagree with the change, if it's indeed annoying to spawn without ammo.

I do agree that the whole system needs to be revamped, but let's let LO take one step at a time and not rush this.

10 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:

Then I don't get why would he disagree with the change, if it's indeed annoying to spawn without ammo.

Because that's how the game used to work before it was changed. Buy no ammo, spawn with no ammo. It was basic inventory management which however managed to be very confusing and didn't do anything to justify its existence.

Can you at least up the cost of auto-resupplying?
That way, you can opt out to buy ammo, or you could buy ammo to save a little cash.
Would be great if you could make the game feel less empty by doing so.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Can you at least up the cost of auto-resupplying?
That way, you can opt out to buy ammo, or you could buy ammo to save a little cash.
Would be great if you could make the game feel less empty by doing so.

Its pretty good as it is now, that mechanic never served any real purpose in this game. They should work on something else to "make the game feel less empty" tbh.
  • Thanks 1

not this please...

17 hours ago, SML said:
not this please...
yep... this is like the first fix in LO history that i wish can be reverted to the "bug" that lets u hit your own car

fix Mobile Radar Tower thing.
fix the Servers.
bring the old weapon balance back.

Only in APB:
Playerbase moaning about bug being fixed.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Only in APB:
Playerbase moaning about bug being fixed.

Right?
Literally no one complained about having to buy ammo before G1 decided to bug it out and ignore it.
Now it's some super unnecessary new world feature everyone absolutely hates.

These new people...

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

Right?
Literally no one complained about having to buy ammo before G1 decided to bug it out and ignore it.
Now it's some super unnecessary new world feature everyone absolutely hates.

These new people...
and the old scrubs like me who never liked the whole buying ammo mechanic, and when g1 fucked it up i was like "cool never have to buy ammo, finally wont get caught in the middle of a match with no ammo"

and yes u could stock up on ammo, but really i dont know why is it such a big thing that it should be how it was made originally, games get new features all the time, except if its apb
  • Like 1