GinoSal

Vehicles at Night

It would be really nice if the developers could make the headlights actually work at night, it gets really annoying when night comes and I'm driving through San Paro in the dark, not knowing what could be in front of me. Seeing working headlights for all vehicles in the game would, in my opinion, make the game much better especially at night.

this is an engine limitation

while minor, i hope its something thats looked at post 3.5

Nights ain't that dark that you need lights. But I hope with unreal engine 4 they will get the best out of the game.

• Like 4

The game just looks a lot darker now because of this ugly black fog that G1 added back in 2013.  Actually all they did was change it from being a nice and pretty transparent orange (light pollution) to being a thick very dark blue fog.  My personal hatred of this change aside, working headlights would be pretty damn cool when 3.5 comes around.  What would be even better is if we could change the color of them.  The Horseman's Envegas from the Halloween event has some red Firehawk headlights that look pretty sick, imagine if they actually casted light.  I personally prefer the slightly yellowish incandescent headlights over the new bright blueish LED headlights, so the ability to pick the color would be great.

• Like 1

On the topic of Lights, I feel that the enforcer vehicles should have two siren modes, one with the siren audio and the lights and one with just the lights.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GinoSal said:

On the topic of Lights, I feel that the enforcer vehicles should have two siren modes, one with the siren audio and the lights and one with just the lights.

I'd really like this.

3 hours ago, thesamscout24 said:

I'd really like this.

That's great to hear that someone agrees with me, only if a developer could agree as well.

On 10/3/2018 at 2:12 AM, iTzBlackout said:

Nights ain't that dark that you need lights. But I hope with unreal engine 4 they will get the best out of the game.

1C3C59ED816D84B037F43F1BAE8B865F9CBE74F8

hm, pretty dark out here in San paro. (Bloom disabled ^~^)

9 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

Point for you. But do you really play with bloom disabled?

No need to get hasty now. But yes, I honestly play APB like this a lot. I sometimes enable bloom if I feel I need to. (It's only dark during night time)

I love playing this game casually and I do enjoy the game.

Edited by xRyona
  • Thanks 1