moxxichixx

Battle Royal mode pls no vehicles

17 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

No battle royal plz

God NO Please! That hype train is about to be derailed.

Ooh yikes even I didn't know this. Basically BR where one team will inevitably win by what, elimination? Points? 50v50 will turn into car surfing, osmaw heroes everywhere. If the Open PvP playtest was any form of clarity, it should hopefully make them aware of the inevitable spawn camping with osmaw/opgl/aaepds when one team gets the upper hand.

I'm willing to see how it turns out... But tread carefully..

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Kempington said:

I'm willing to see how it turns out... But tread carefully..

^^^ me with pretty much any new mode

YEAHWHHH GHUYZZE !!! LETS TURN AYPEHBEH INTO THIZ! 
giphy.gifairbus-flying-drone.gif?w=640
gof-gif-compressor.gif?w=680giphy.gif

giphy.gif

no no hold on no god please dont! its just a joke

21 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

please do not add battle royal

thanks for hear me

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
21 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

please do not add battle royal

thanks for hear me

^seconded

20 hours ago, Deadliest said:

please LO don't waste time and resources on battle royal, just expand fight club with new maps.

20 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

No battle royal plz

17 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

I just can't see how battle royale would benefit apb 

8 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

No.

Just... No....

BR games are garbage.

8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

dont add anything..game is fine

5 hours ago, MartisLTU said:
200.gif
No plz...nooooo ... battle royal is pure cancer !!!

etc

plz don't give us cancer.

How about clan or faction turfs instead? maybe "br" as in enforcers piling up criminals to the center or sth? anything but no BR basically
  • Like 1

Please put UE3.5 on OTW instead of battle royal if that's what y'all working on
Thank you

5 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Please put UE3.5 on OTW instead of battle royal if that's what y'all working on
Thank you

3.5 is going on OTW soon

44 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
3.5 is going on OTW soon

hopefully before the end of 2018
-MattScott

I can't believe anyone is surprised that the new mode will be Battle Royale. It was obvious from the moment they aquired GamersFirst and immediately annnounced that they will be adding a new mode to APB. Everyone is jumping on the BR bandwagon at the moment and this is the only reason why Little Orbit aquired GamersFirst. Even GamersFirst had their go at BR with the Anarchy mode but it was low effort since they were running out of $.

1 minute ago, Agdgdgwengo said:

I can't believe anyone is surprised that the new mode will be Battle Royale. It was obvious from the moment they aquired GamersFirst and immediately annnounced that they will be adding a new mode to APB. Everyone is jumping on the BR bandwagon at the moment and this is the only reason why Little Orbit aquired GamersFirst. Even GamersFirst had their go at BR with the Anarchy mode but it was low effort since they were running out of $.

Soooo.... Matt is lying to us then?

5 minutes ago, Agdgdgwengo said:

Wow they want to chop apb head off in one strike, interesting.

17 minutes ago, Agdgdgwengo said:

anarchy/chaos mode came out way before the br hype, and really don’t resemble br at all so idk where this comparison came from

further supported by the fact that g1 actually did “attempt” an actual br mode, we just never got it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
anarchy/chaos mode came out way before the br hype, and really don’t resemble br at all so idk where this comparison came from

further supported by the fact that g1 actually did “attempt” an actual br mode, we just never got it

Sorry I confused Anarchy with this thing:
https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2017/05/survivalofthefittest.html 
This is what I meant.

After the new engine update, I really hope adding content will become a breeze. Because this game seriously needs new missions, maybe cutscenes with contacts, districts. This is obviously in conjunction with mm fixing.

I really miss those oversized matches we used to get when the new threat or whatever was introduced. I remember you could keep calling backup and it wouldnt stop. So we ended up getting 16vs16 matches. It was one sided and broken but I seriously enjoyed it. It really did feel like crims vs enfs. Ive mentioned a few times before, so many firefights on different levels (roofs, alley ways and roads) around the objective. It was glorious. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2018 at 5:59 PM, BXNNXD said:
vGuf2Af.jpg
1Sb18NJ.jpg
Team based BR mode, you mean like what FC is already thats struggling to stay alive? Team based, check. No real obj besides kill the other team, check. Cars, check. We dont need a team based BR mode we have something like it already in FC just tweak that to make it better and ur good to go.

moneychixx said:  Please do not add vehicles in Battle Royal if you ever make one for real or if you do, please add a mechanic where you can shoot people trough their car window. Thanks for hearing me .

SG0E12iRWb.jpg

D9ffqoK61M.jpg

mb626NuxBI.jpg

what's wrong with using a car ?

I think in this vote the question is incorrect. but still

Edited by Yood

LUL all those dislikes on my post. Someone must of created multiple account or people are just pure dumb fucks. I only asked for no vehicles after I knew they were working on a battle royal...I didn't ask for one in the first place XP

survival.png

Edited by moneychixx
  • Thanks 1

You're all wrong, APB will not have a Battle Royale. 

It will have Pew-Pew Pie - 100% confirmed by APB Forum's CEO.

Now stop being wrong and eat your pie.

To be fair, they did say riot would replace fight club and the plan was to remove FC if riot worked out. Not sure if they u turned that decision or not.

That being said, I'd be ok with FC being removed with something to replace it. It's a mess at the moment.

Edited by Kempington

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

You're all wrong, APB will not have a Battle Royale. 

It will have Pew-Pew Pie - 100% confirmed by APB Forum's CEO.

Now stop being wrong and eat your pie.

TROUBLE TART!!!!
Slow-motion-pie-to-the-face.gif
^That's Lixil without make-up, btw^
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kempington said:

To be fair, they did say riot would replace fight club and the plan was to remove FC if riot worked out. Not sure if they u turned that decision or not.

That being said, I'd be ok with FC being removed with something to replace it. It's a mess at the moment.

Playing APB only for FC. cuz to be solo in action dist. is bit too harsh. And there is more than few ppl. like me who play APB only for FC. dist. If LO will replace FC with battleroyal or something equally bad... dunno how APB survive this changes.
  • Like 1

Add Battle royal, event, and more plz !!
let them stay in social and fight club if they wann

I think we should add as many modes as possible... see how thin we can stretch the Jericho pop.