moxxichixx

Battle Royal mode pls no vehicles

Please do not add vehicles in Battle Royal if you ever make one for real or if you do, please add a mechanic where you can shoot people trough their car window. Thanks for hearing me

• Like 1

please do not add battle royal

thanks for hear me

• Like 34
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

thanks for hear me

^seconded
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
7 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

thanks for hear me

^seconded
It's 2018. If you want things done Change.org petition
(seriously though Not interested in BR we already have "Anarchy")

8 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

thanks for hear me

It's already confirmed we're getting it, and that won't change because MattScott's all in on it.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:
It's already confirmed we're getting it, and that won't change because MattScott's all in on it.
it was not confirmed at all
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

thanks for hear me

Is it? I thought it was a 50v50 mode called 'Riot'. No idea where I heard it was 50v50 though.
  • Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
it was not confirmed at all
1 minute ago, WitchQueen said:
Is it? I thought it was a 50v50 mode called 'Riot'. No idea where I heard it was 50v50 though.
Those leaked screenshots of the work in progress were confirmed, officially, to be part of the new mode that MattScott's so amped about. Featuring open conflict in the district, with an ever shrinking playable area. In other words, a Battle Royale mode for APB. "Battle Royale" isn't just FFA anymore, and hasn't been for a long time. The modern giants of the genre saw to that.

please LO don't waste time and resources on battle royal, just expand fight club with new maps.

25 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Those leaked screenshots of the work in progress were confirmed, officially, to be part of the new mode that MattScott's so amped about. Featuring open conflict in the district, with an ever shrinking playable area. In other words, a Battle Royale mode for APB. "Battle Royale" isn't just FFA anymore, and hasn't been for a long time. The modern giants of the genre saw to that.
vGuf2Af.jpg
1Sb18NJ.jpg
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

thanks for hear me

45 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
vGuf2Af.jpg
1Sb18NJ.jpg
lol... gottem.

58 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
-Vastly oversized images snip-
1 hour ago, Hexerin said:
"Battle Royale" isn't just FFA anymore, and hasn't been for a long time. The modern giants of the genre saw to that.
He can try to kid himself and everyone else as much as he likes, but the mode is a blatant hop on the Battle Royale bandwagon. I wouldn't care so much, but it's so fucking overdone at this point. Pretty much every game ever now has a Battle Royale mode, with endless more on the way. It's a complete waste of dev resources to cater to a fickle group of players that will do nothing but make the current rampant toxicity in this game's community even worse... and then they'll all hop ship the moment the next fad pops up which leaves yet another dead mode on the pile.

Since I apparently need to just outright spell it out for you, this mode is going to effectively be a direct design rip of Fortnite's 50v50 mode. That's likely where MattScott got the idea for it, since it so cleanly and easily can be fit into APB... whereas putting in a proper Battle Royale FFA mode would require a complete revamp of basically the game's entire code.

Edited by Hexerin

He can try to kid himself and everyone else as much as he likes, but the mode is a blatant hop on the Battle Royale bandwagon. I wouldn't care so much, but it's so fucking overdone at this point. Pretty much every game ever now has a Battle Royale mode, with endless more on the way. It's a complete waste of dev resources to cater to a fickle group of players that will do nothing but make the current rampant toxicity in this game's community even worse... and then they'll all hop ship the moment the next fad pops up which leaves yet another dead mode on the pile.
yes “thats where the similarities end” obviously means that’s exactly where they  continue 

what?
  • Like 1

BR is very boring but Ive never played a single BR mode or a game. The way Matt puts it, I pray he actually makes it fun. Im patiently waiting to see how it turns out, just like the engine update. I just hope its not half assed or simple changes thrown here and there. Seeing how they have messed up things recently and saying they got excited and rushed it gets me worried.

Also, Ill take BR over useless new contacts any day. How the hell are people fine with wanting new contacts when you just gotta grind the same dam missions over and over again. Thats not new content at all.

Edited by killerskull
  • Like 2

br or not, imo just add good rewards to it

Remember when there was elimination in multiplayer and none cared?
Then add a huge empty map with a circle that get''s smaller and we call it a whole other game mode and a 100 million plus industry.
I got bamboozled once for buying PUBG I will not get bamboozled twice. 😛 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

Then add a huge empty map with a circle that get''s smaller and we call it a whole other game mode and a 100 million plus industry.

DeaTHmatch

8 hours ago, EMilika said:
8 hours ago, AlexandraTromp said:

DeaTHmatch

Those are with respawns though.

Every deathmatch of any kind we got... I already saw people cheating by grouping up.
Do you really want such "BR" with people being in group cause somebody got friends to bully others?
Me neither. Especially since i'm lone wolf and I ain't grouping up on peps.

Riot is great idea especially since it's more in construct of what APB is and isn't just copy-paste of BRs which there a lot of.
Wanna "BR"? Go play one. APB not gonna go with copying.

Edited by Mitne