yood

old bags in game

not much trying I was faced with such a problem . having scrolled in a corner where there is a car, my character began to run like a speedhack . is that okay?

Your character itself is still stuck under the car, you're not actually moving that fast.
Which also explains the lack of NPC's/cars in the second video, you're still at the car so there's no need to render those things that far away from you

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Your character itself is still stuck under the car, you're not actually moving that fast.
Which also explains the lack of NPC's/cars in the second video, you're still at the car so there's no need to render those things that far away from you

do I understand you correctly ? the screen shows what is not really there and my eyes give me the wrong information ?

Kevkof  I understood ! but why it is displayed again and again another point .the problems are the same ! 

does this work as intended ? Edited by Yood

On 10/1/2018 at 6:05 PM, Yood said:

not much trying I was faced with such a problem . having scrolled in a corner where there is a car, my character began to run like a speedhack . is that okay?

its should called out of server travel 😉 i got this on one of my glitching videos xD i walk int obuilding and strangely moving after falling down i achive speedhack for a bit - (its only cliend sided - on server u still stay at first place)