WitchQueen

Halloween Party 2018 - Costume Competition, Pay2Grief, Hide n' Seek, Raffle & More!!

Halloween_2018.png?width=958&height=677

When: November 2nd (Friday after Halloween)
10pm UK time
For the exact time in your time zone check here:
https://teamup.com/kss2qvh49z1zvmfjaj

WHERE: BREAKWATER GALLERIA, CITADEL SOCIAL.
What:
Halloween party! As simple as that. Grab your scary outfit and come and hang around in Breakwater Galleria instead of your usual spot. Interact with people as you would during a party.

COMPETITIONS and PRIZES: Lots of prizes... PROVIDING PEOPLE TURN UP... 
There will be a raffle at the end of the night, the more competitions you enter, the more raffle tickets you get:

1. REAL LIFE Halloween costume competition (£30 STEAM VOUCHER + Raffle Ticket for entering (EXTRA 2 FOR FIRST 5 ENTRANTS!!!!!)
You need to print off this picture then take a pic of yourself in your halloween outfit holding it up. The reason for holding it is so we know it's a recent picture.

Halloween_2018_image.jpg

Then on the night of the party we will vote for the best one in my stream. 10 CONTESTANTS MINIMUM. If there are more than 10, I will choose 10 to go into a final vote in the stream. You have until 11pm of the party night to submit. Each pic will be anonymous until the results are in.

2. IN GAME Halloween costume competition (AAEPD VOLCANO JC ROCKET LAUNCHER + Raffle Ticket for entering)
Just turn up in your outfit. Then during the night we shall choose our favourite outfit. 10 CONTESTANTS MINIMUM. If there are more than 10, I will choose 10 to go into a final vote in the stream.

3. SCARE2GRIEF!!!! ($250k x 2 + Raffle Ticket for entering)
By now we should know what Pay2Grief is. Come and enter in a Halloween a themed Car. Join in in any car but only Halloween Themed Cars can win. 2 rounds.

4. HIDE AND SCARE!!!! (BLOODY MARY + Raffle Ticket for entering)
For this event EVERYONE needs to hide and I will look for you. The person who lasts longest wins. I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS in ASYLUM if we can totally fill an empty one. If not, we can use Baylan from gold Waterfront. Those people who I find can try to scare me whilst I look for the others. I am going to look into playing this section by streaming to my Gear VR to make it scarier! Join our discord voice chat in order to make your scares more... scary.

5. CLIP OF THE NIGHT (£10 STEAM VOUCHER + Raffle Ticket for entering)
All you have to do is submit a funny Twitch clip from the party. This does NOT have to be a clip from my stream. One clip per person so make sure it's a good one. You'll obviously need to sign up for a Twitch account to do this.

I'll choose a few I like then we'll vote for the winner of a £10 Steam voucher. EIGHT CLIPS NEEDED FOR THIS TO GO AHEAD

The raffle prizes will increase in value depending on how many people come:

6. THE RAFFLE (FREE ENTRY - PRIZES DEPEND ON NUMBER OF 'GUESTS')

IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ALL EVENTS AND YOU WILL HAVE A MAX OF SIX TICKETS.

20 people at the party:

1. Colin McCrae Balkan Varzuga
2. Han Veo Coywolf kit NYC Taxi
3. Doltan Montagne 'PU$%Y Wagon' (from Kill Bill)
4. $100k x 2
5. LEGENDARY: COLBY HAZARDOUS

30 people at the party:
6. $100k
7. LEGENDARY: CAP40 'SEARGEANT'

40 at the party:
8. The 'Glitched Vegas'
9. LEGENDARY:  OCA NANO 'CONNOISSEUR'

50 at the party:
10. LEGENDARY: N-TEC 7 'URSUS'

So get designing and tell all your friends. If you can think of any mini games to play then do share.

If anyone wants to donate prizes for future events that would be awesome! Lowish Player base makes selling clothes a lot harder these days.

See you there! 

Witch

PS prizes may change before the event but not on the night.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Zanting said:

Glitched Vegas? I thought they fixed previously bugged inventory vehicles.

Nah mine is fine 🙂
  • Like 1

Increased IRL prize to a £30 Steam voucher from £25.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

You surely know how to promote your events! 

Very dark, but beautiful, here is a like for you!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

nice. better than the official halloween costume event.

Ah thanks Iodyne 🙂 I do like the colour challenge aspect of the official one though.

20 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

The only post in forum that deserve a nice render 😄 

Hallo1hat_TH.png

Great work QoL! Hope you'll put it on amd wear it to the party. Haven't seen you in game for ages!

9 hours ago, Tosei said:

i wish you were in jericho :<

I'm hopefully going to be doing more stuff in Jericho in the near future! But yeah what Saxtus said. You could create a totally new monsterous character on Citadel just for the party! And if you win anything you might be able to do a cross server trade with middleman. Hint: use me as middle man so you don't get scammed.

No IRL costumes yet though? I'm hoping this will change over halloween. The Steam voucher will get you a lot of ARMAS stuff when the prices change. Or just buy a full priced game!

• Like 1

man i wish i had the old iRL costume contest thread still. it's been lost for years but it was pretty great seeing 20+ ppl dress up irl like their apb characters. i think advertising it on in-game bulletin boards also helps.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, iodyne_ said:

man i wish i had the old iRL costume contest thread still.

What happened to it?

@saxtus Over the span of apb's life, the events/contests section of the forums has been wiped about 4 times over at this point.

Edited by iodyne_

17 minutes ago, moneychixx said:

IRL dress showcase ? I am in... 😉

**crabs the popcorn** watch how the thirsty flies flock now.................wait... hold on, no!

3 hours ago, ManHood506 said:

**crabs the popcorn** watch how the thirsty flies flock now.................wait... hold on, no!

What did you try to say sorry ?