Sign in to follow this  
SethSnake

Where's the playerbase?

2 hours ago, sleepbrain said:
to be fair they've needed to revamp or get rid of the rank cap for districts for a long time. full bronze district and you're gold? might as well log off or play fight club lol

game doesnt have enough players to be segregating people like that
Only game that still use rank systems are dota and league if i am not mistaken, since those gamers still have  A LOT OF PLAYERS

27 minutes ago, Keshi said:
2 hours ago, sleepbrain said:
to be fair they've needed to revamp or get rid of the rank cap for districts for a long time. full bronze district and you're gold? might as well log off or play fight club lol

game doesnt have enough players to be segregating people like that
Only game that still use rank systems are dota and league if i am not mistaken, since those gamers still have  A LOT OF PLAYERS
are you saying the rank system is an unnecessary part of the game ?  disagree.  bronze will never be able to play against gold . if bronze sucks 10 matches in a row . how long do you think this player will be online ?
simple numbers - population USA 329.758.367 , BR 212.664.368 , Mexiko 9.100.000  -
7i20I4x2dS.jpg
population  Russia 146.880.432 - 
BuC4if1iw5.jpg
The population of Europe is approximately 692 million people -
OI3wHJNUyr.jpg
but on the European server, you must also take into account the number of Russian players . 
  Edited by Yood

New 3/5.Oz engine its just a dream.) LO actualy do nothing, rank/threat problem not solve, they not do any event, no bring Beacon back, no interesting things, price in armas stil high. Lets waiting more and more, when Matt Scot start to action.) We will smoke and drink beer in social, cose in this game simple nothing to do. 
 Or, lets add some alert system in there, and start to shoot in social, LO you gotta do somthn.)))

''somewhere over the rainbow''

18 hours ago, UrsulaRex said:

New 3/5.Oz engine its just a dream.) LO actualy do nothing, rank/threat problem not solve, they not do any event, no bring Beacon back, no interesting things, price in armas stil high. Lets waiting more and more, when Matt Scot start to action.) We will smoke and drink beer in social, cose in this game simple nothing to do. 
 Or, lets add some alert system in there, and start to shoot in social, LO you gotta do somthn.)))

installing a new engine is not a dream, I believe Matt hired skilled workers .  executable.  there are no events . No Beacon , the light beacon is closed .  I don't want to stand in a social area . Let's wait more and more for LO to take action.  Edited by Yood

NA is mega dead, might as well move to EU while you have the chance. 

• Like 1

game is dead tbh, mainly on NA. There's so many people on EU like its not even funny. Most of NA literally just went to EU or are either waiting for engine update. dudes don't know how to prioritize what everyone wants and just keep delaying this damn engine update like whats the point of playing when there's nothing new other than broken weapon balancing

• Like 1

It's kind of amazing how many people are waiting for some meaningful content so that they have a reason to come back.

But that's exactly it. The game has been stale for years. It's been two action districts since beta in 2009, and a lot of people don't like Waterfront. Cosmetics and guns are not enough to keep people coming back when there are so many other games out there. There isn't even a meaningful ranked system for people to grind out for prestige.

I honestly can't see LO throwing enough resources at the game to breathe life into it, but like many others I'll be keeping an eye out.

13 hours ago, Liger said:

It's kind of amazing how many people are waiting for some meaningful content so that they have a reason to come back.

But that's exactly it. The game has been stale for years. It's been two action districts since beta in 2009, and a lot of people don't like Waterfront. Cosmetics and guns are not enough to keep people coming back when there are so many other games out there. There isn't even a meaningful ranked system for people to grind out for prestige.

I honestly can't see LO throwing enough resources at the game to breathe life into it, but like many others I'll be keeping an eye out.

2015 and 2016 the years were very eventful , which naturally attracted the attention of both old and new players .

On 10/2/2018 at 2:24 AM, Liger said:

+1 and now back to not existing for another six months while LO does nothing except make server crashes a daily occurrence.

Needs to be made worthwhile to play again. Everything is stale, and there's inherently obvious spawn / map / weapon imbalances that they've yet to notice or fix.  If you've got 1000s of hours thrown into this game there's nothing to progress towards or enjoy anymore other than the grind of never ending killing of silvers.

• Like 1

Well, this game is very unfriendly towards newbies and pretty stale for experienced players so there are more people leaving the game than joining

• Like 1

They can't do much though for new players aside from the weapon balancing they are trying to do. First needs to come the first UE3.5 engine upgrade and even then it would be smarter to wait for the second UE4 engine upgrade. Sidenote: YaY. First post.
EDIT: Let me clarify, smarter as in for the developers since they would have to port less things and it would be faster. I myself am pretty sure that we'll be getting some content after the first engine upgrade, which can still be ways ahead.

Edited by jerycho

1 minute ago, jerycho said:

They can't do much though for new players aside from the weapon balancing they are trying to do. First needs to come the first UE3.5 engine upgrade and even then it would be smarter to wait for the second UE4 engine upgrade. Sidenote: YaY. First post.

If they will wait for EU 4.0 before adding any big updates than game will probably have population lower than DeathGarden

On 10/1/2018 at 4:31 AM, AlexandraTromp said:

I mean why wouldn't you?
APB:Forumloaded is of course a triple A game after all.

All Points Bulletin board.

The player base could be having more fun doing IRL law work or criminal activities. 

Also the real life game mechanics are fluid.

Edited by Defibyoulater

EU servers are pretty good, sucks having all my current contacts on Waterfront though with Financial being so much more populated

There's often more people watching on Twitch than there is on Jericho.

The engine upgrade, when it comes out, should bring back a lot of people. Many were disenfranchised by the promises that Reloaded gave them and you shouldn't expect miracles, but you should expect more people then.

Waiting for them to:
 revert threat sub levels 1-10

ue3.5

little boots no brakes

Edited by Isais

8 minutes ago, Isais said:

Waiting for them to:

We currently have 40 threat levels my friend.

Reasons I don't log in.

1) Dethreating still unpunished. In fact, the dethreaters that left/got banned came back, and just made it miserable.

2) Scum

3) Rainbow Six Siege

4) The Division

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
30 minutes ago, Isais said:

Waiting for them to:

We currently have 40 threat levels my friend.
Oh they added back gold 10 etc?

12 minutes ago, Isais said:

Oh they added back gold 10 etc?

Ive only played since 2014, but we've had 10 tiers of every color that entire time.

me Personally! I see that they are working on the level of display of the real threat ! but how attractive it will be in this case . I find it difficult to say . 
price of victory  - without a name.  OBT veteran, ping 9 mc, plays in bronze Ogre + collin Jacet 3 .  what is it ?  not FRAGER ?

Edited by Yood

Sign in to follow this