Sign in to follow this  
SethSnake

Where's the playerbase?

Hey All,

I've been here since open beta and have tried to come back a few times but jeeze...where's the players? I'm on Jericho (NA) server and I'm pretty much limited to ONE district (Financial because nobody plays WF) and sometimes I can't even login lol because I'm a gold rated player and the only populated district (AKA more than 5 people) is bronze. Am I playing in the wrong spot? Updates to the game are great and all but what's the point if there's nobody to ever see/use them? I used to love this game even with all its issues because it was extremely active and there was always something to do but now it's hardly worth logging into.

Anyone else frustrated with this?

• Like 1

I've been living on the forums since 2014. I've barely been ingame since then.

• Thanks 1

party in fin en3, dont tell seth hes such a weirdo

• Like 1

everyday is payday
swipe my card then i do the nae nae 😍😍

Edited by Iggyazaleaomg

everybody is waiting for some updates to be released like the engine upgrade, new contacts, new arsenal, new mods, etc.

Waiting for the Engine Update (lol). No real point in playing atm for people who have years and thousands of hours already in the game, nothing is new beyond broken weapon balance, which isn't really that new if you think about it.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, indi said:

Waiting for the Engine Update (lol). No real point in playing atm for people who have years and thousands of hours already in the game, nothing is new beyond broken weapon balance, which isn't really that new if you think about it.

changed forum rules, tested weapons. The team is working on a new engine and experiments with codes. everything is fine . Edited by Yood

35 minutes ago, indi said:

Sad, but true. 
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Eisena said:

I've been living on the forums since 2014. I've barely been ingame since then.

I mean why wouldn't you?
APB:Forumloaded is of course a triple A game after all. 

1 hour ago, indi said:

Yup I'm just waiting.

giphy.gif

APB never had that many players and it is 9 years old. What do you expect.

Well I agree it's kinda frustrating if there are not enough player. A lot of people left because they don't agree with the changes. But I think we all should have a bit more patience until they release Unreal Engine 3.5 and the new Matchmaking. And if they release it on OTW we all should join there to test it and find+report as many bugs as we can. Then if UE3.5 is Live im pretty sure we will get a lot of people back to the game and even new people who start to enjoy the game because they not get killed all time long.

4 hours ago, indi said:

nothing is new beyond broken weapon balance

What's broken about it currently, beyond what it has been the last half decade?

7 hours ago, Dopefish said:
11 hours ago, indi said:

nothing is new beyond broken weapon balance

What's broken about it currently, beyond what it has been the last half decade?
Playerbase is broken, that's what.
Ngh. That's why we need fresh blood in the game, so we don't have constant whiners over EVERY SINGLE CHANGE.
  • Like 1

havn't open the game for the past 2weeks. when i'm on the only silver district always 40/40 and i hate clicking 5minutes to try and get in, since a game in 2018 doesn't have queue yet. Been doing some irl carstuffs and playing RoE, Siege and PUBG while i wait on "UE3.5"

We are all here waiting for the mythical Engine Upgrade, You are not alone!

35 minutes ago, Keshi said:

havn't open the game for the past 2weeks. when i'm on the only silver district always 40/40 and i hate clicking 5minutes to try and get in, since a game in 2018 doesn't have queue yet. Been doing some irl carstuffs and playing RoE, Siege and PUBG while i wait on "UE3.5"

to be fair they've needed to revamp or get rid of the rank cap for districts for a long time. full bronze district and you're gold? might as well log off or play fight club lol

game doesnt have enough players to be segregating people like that

I kindoff have work and real life.

1 hour ago, sleepbrain said:
to be fair they've needed to revamp or get rid of the rank cap for districts for a long time. full bronze district and you're gold? might as well log off or play fight club lol

game doesnt have enough players to be segregating people like that
no ingame feature to prevent you from playing on the current district, if you hit a specific rating or threat, too.
Specially since Ts get thrown into bronze and you can become gold from the get-go from a few matches as a T (trainee).

But i don't think that has anything to do with this.

Sign in to follow this