Delete884943468320878423

Hey new game developers! There is a vending machine that rapes car spawn instead of its job.

Vnight, comments saying which server, i think they mean which district. Waterfront or financial.  Both maps are vastly different. As far as pinpointing the machine you're referring to, try standing near the machine and look in the bottom right by radar, it will tell you the street you're on. 

5 minutes ago, BL0SS0M said:

look in the bottom right by radar, it will tell you the street you're on. 

or just press M and copy the coordinates that the game shows you at the top left
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

We have taken Vnight's bug description, and we think we have located the issue. I don't have specific details, but the team will be working on a fix tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hol up, I gotta go find this... if I can with this vague description 

12 minutes ago, Archon said:

Hol up, I gotta go find this... if I can with this vague description 

Report back with a screenshot if you can, I'm actually curious about what thought OP is trying to piece together
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Conquest said:
Report back with a screenshot if you can, I'm actually curious about what thought OP is trying to piece together

Hmmm...... feels like a wild goose chase, especially since I don't even know which map best I can get is this in Waterfront: car spawn to left side of ammo machine... but there is no glitch, F activates the one you are closer to

feca7751d1.png

Edited by Archon

You know what? I think it's just a Joker Vending Machine that's a little close to a Vehicle Spawn or is in LOS of one and OP in all their spaghetti fingers on the keyboard typing glory has their character pointed at the Vending Machine but the mouse cursor is pointed at the Vehicle Spawn, so it spawns a vehicle. There are a few mailboxes out there that can do the same thing if you're looking at them from the right angle. 

Example I can give is the cluster-fuck of machines just to the South of Eva Orlandez/San Paro Port Authority on Chandler Street in the Waterfront District

vGkirPU.png

Stand at the right angle here and you can read mail, buy ammo, or spawn a car without so much as pressing F.

And since I'm feeling multicultural today, here's a translation so people like OP can understand what I just wrote; 

you know what little ortel has no pants to wear what a pathetic salamader I think just a joker slot that is where compassion to the car spawn or is in the los first you noobs cannot find a kettle of pies to mount a jelly in reference in all their finger the keyboard give the glory of her character was pointed to the car slot but even you have the mouse pointer pirates that you are viewing thing issue from your own perspective to the machine spawn so it generates car purple monkey dishwasher there are many courier out there that can do the same why cant you thing if you are looking straight from the fifty thousand galaxies and all of them coming at me at once no sir that is not how you make potato scallops for example I can put their mass as a machine to the place where players is playing in the server. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Vnight said:

Its right near the covered garages in the middle!(can't even have a good description, because they never made a pin point map description option. Its actually upper map, not exactly middle, you know where most ppl will hang out, near it at least...) That vending machine will spawn my car instead of giving me the ammo menu as it should!
Do you ever test what you "fix?" Or your just break them, and wait for us idiots to post about it.
I did noticed that only half of it(left side) will spawn my car, but how fair can that be? As i will take around 200+ to spawn my car every time.
Minorities, who cares about them, right? Problems is, they were never there before, they just started popping up recently.

7 hours ago, Vnight said:

guys i instantly reported it as soon as i experienced it, its not like i took my time to think about it, then again wtf is there to think about it, when its just there? What new world reporting do you expect of me? LoL WTF do you want me to say? That its awesome new feat that we can all enjoy?!
Keep in mind you primates, that you are viewing thing issue from your own perspective, being forever veterans, and by far from the perspective of a newbie.

drugs are bad kids.....wow 😜

I found out what Vnight was actually talking about. In Social, on the first floor of Rendezvous (Enforcer spawn), the Joker vending machine standing closest to car showcase, activates the said car showcase when being used, instead of ammo purchase screen.

>actually buying ammo from a joker vending machine instead of through the inventory

who even does that?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:

I found out what Vnight was actually talking about. In Social, on the first floor of Rendezvous (Enforcer spawn), the Joker vending machine standing closest to car showcase, activates the said car showcase when being used, instead of ammo purchase screen.

i really hope this moron isn’t trying to blast the devs over an ammo machine in social district 

that’s a new low, even for this community lol

20 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
i really hope this moron isn’t trying to blast the devs over an ammo machine in social district 

that’s a new low, even for this community lol
but he said something about "paying 200+ every time he spawns his car"... can't be a display point >_>
  • Thanks 1

Somebody throw a brick at him and make him take a pic of exactly where he is talking about
Trying to guess is annoying with how its  his responsibility to say where he means
cookie and banned without coffee in the morning full blown airhead is at least entertaining lol

19 hours ago, Vnight said:

Its right near the covered garages in the middle!(can't even have a good description, because they never made a pin point map description option. Its actually upper map, not exactly middle, you know where most ppl will hang out, near it at least...) That vending machine will spawn my car instead of giving me the ammo menu as it should!
Do you ever test what you "fix?" Or your just break them, and wait for us idiots to post about it.
I did noticed that only half of it(left side) will spawn my car, but how fair can that be? As i will take around 200+ to spawn my car every time.
Minorities, who cares about them, right? Problems is, they were never there before, they just started popping up recently.

1. you can get coordinates from the map
  2. you can just take a screenshot of the map
  3. this problem has been around for ages (e.g. in that one enfo garage in western financial)
Edited by neophobia

18 hours ago, Vnight said:

In the top left corner are Map coordinates.
Also screenshot would better illustrate your issue. 

3 hours ago, neophobia said:
  2. this problem has been around for ages (e.g. in that one enfo garage in western financial)
Yes, the problem is very old . we used to . but it shouldn't become a problem for other players . specify the coordinates  in that one enfo garage in western financial .

On 9/30/2018 at 5:03 PM, Tessar said:

salty ittle fucker arnt cha. cound't have been too hard to take a screenshot ey mate? but nah we gotta deal with this 3rd world description. 

Manggggg, this has to be one of the best answers to something 😂

I don't know why, i've read it with some irish accent on my mind "rite mate"

19 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Manggggg, this has to be one of the best answers to something 😂

I don't know why, i've read it with some irish accent on my mind "rite mate"
tenor.gif?itemid=6006297  
Omg dude

Hes talking about the vending machine next to the car spawn. My guess is he stood next to the car spawn and wanted ammo but then spawned his car and reported it as a bug. I guess some people will eventually make that mistake and then rant about it.

EDIT: If I'm right then this has to of happened before to him because there are a couple of vending machines next to car spawns on both maps that can do this.

Edited by Scavenger*from*Joker

On 9/30/2018 at 12:41 PM, Vnight said:

Can't describe where it happens....
Can't even state which District....
Spouts a whole bunch of derogatory slang at the developers (that have done more than RP had done in YEARS)....

I hope they find it, fix it, and then just straight up ban you.

Thank you all for the participation and pointing out the issue. I will be locking this thread now as it exceeds its limits. As stated, the problem is being looked into.

Regards.