Delete884943468320878423

Hey new game developers! There is a vending machine that rapes car spawn instead of its job.

Its right near the covered garages in the middle!(can't even have a good description, because they never made a pin point map description option. Its actually upper map, not exactly middle, you know where most ppl will hang out, near it at least...) That vending machine will spawn my car instead of giving me the ammo menu as it should!
Do you ever test what you "fix?" Or your just break them, and wait for us idiots to post about it.
I did noticed that only half of it(left side) will spawn my car, but how fair can that be? As i will take around 200+ to spawn my car every time.
Minorities, who cares about them, right? Problems is, they were never there before, they just started popping up recently.

Edited by Vnight

salty ittle fucker arnt cha. cound't have been too hard to take a screenshot ey mate? but nah we gotta deal with this 3rd world description. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I have a very hard time understanding what you just said, but... yeah, unsolicited virtual sexual harassment of car spawns shouldn't be allowed.

Edited by Aurora_Valis
  • Like 2

What? O.o what are you even about. can't you write it down clearly.

guys i instantly reported it as soon as i experienced it, its not like i took my time to think about it, then again wtf is there to think about it, when its just there? What new world reporting do you expect of me? LoL WTF do you want me to say? That its awesome new feat that we can all enjoy?!
Keep in mind you primates, that you are viewing thing issue from your own perspective, being forever veterans, and by far from the perspective of a newbie.

Edited by Vnight

6 minutes ago, Tessar said:

salty ittle fucker arnt cha. cound't have been too hard to take a screenshot ey mate? but nah we gotta deal with this 3rd world description. 

salty guy " i can't kill 3rd world players because they are lagging" detected..

5 minutes ago, Vnight said:

What new world reporting do you expect of me? LoL WTF do you want me to say?

Let's go all 2003 and ask you to make a screenshot.
  • Like 1

oh you mean the thing near the thing that does that other thign instead of the thing yeah deffo know what you're talking about #relatable LUL

Edited by ZianH
  • Like 4

Yeah well... it is clear that this post its meant for the clown community, so whatever... i just hope dev's took note of it. But do enjoy when you will need to resuplly your shit there tho 🙂 I bet you will feel what i did at least 5 times so far... But don't complain, let it be  cuz you bunch are special. Then again, you should thank me for literally telling you to avoid that place :)) Cunts!
Edited by Vnight

people who take pride in being trolls are really big yikes honestly

7 minutes ago, Nitronik said:
people who take pride in being trolls are really big yikes honestly
You mean ppl that take PRIDE in being trolls have been there and done that so many times, that are simply sick of it! Which you wouldn't have a clue about.
Not all trolls are actually impressions, as you all tend to think, some are simply sick of your typical repetitive nonsense, that was proven endless times before, and constantly gets proven no matter history or future standards.
Basically Trolls are born mostly because you ppl never learn shit, and tend to keep shit standing still asa modern society, justifying the shit out of anything otherwise!!! Edited by Vnight

23 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

salty guy " i can't kill 3rd world players because they are lagging" detected..

My in-game name is literally NaCl 🙂
idk if you can get saltier than that.  Edited by Tessar
  • Thanks 1

Most veterans that don't go trolling, are particular passive offensive members of the same community.
But why do you get stresses when you actually see trolls popping up in this community? Can't you see the obvious pattern, or should i explain to you hours of logic about it?
I was never proud of being a troll, but i had to take it regardless, cuz otherwise, you will need to simply comply with whatever bullshoot they tend to offer you, and i used to do that very deep, the deeper toy respect them, the more negative they end up as latest news.
There is no way in hell this game will get enough pattootie licking, other than respect, but from a trolling circumstance.
I won't troll this game just for fun, but i will troll it, to get some answers. which of course most of you can't see the point, but that's exactly the point!
The less idiots around the better.
The start by pinpointing all you need to know for a very long time, and then it all goes back to the typical previous issue, cuz its always like that, how are you going to survive if all the ppl are against you, or most of them, even the developer community?
We simply split into different communities as the game develops, and since the developers don't care about public oppinion, they will always have something to suffer about, and as a consequence, will never be  on the community side, other than their own, regard.
Funny thing is, developing community never had anything with the playerbase, so badically, they do they job, and you do your trolling, in other words, none of it will ever correlate, at all.
Which is sad, cuz that means the game will go its own dead path, and the only oners that will stick to it, will either have to be veterans, or simple morons.]
As for newbies, go figure, since you are such smartasses.

Edited by Vnight

you didn’t even say which district you mongoloid lmao

• Like 5

well i tried to quote your post, but lol, lixil said this site forums work perfect, yet it forks like complete shit sometimes... but whatever, i will just use non quote.
You say that i didn't use a specific server, but then again... should the server matter at all? As all should have the same thing on, as development develops itself.
Its not about where, but about how it gets to be developed regardless where.
Its irrelevant where the up[grade took place, because its meant for all servers in the end.
From my personal perspective,: You have been around long anough, and beyond it, but lmao... keep in mind they will keep reducing their servers, and you will eventually end up on one, so qhit asking yourself if it was on yours, cuz clearly the lowest garbage places won't suceed by far at all, when the time comes, (which will come regardless one day) you will clearly know more than you were supposed to. Cuz by then, jeryco will be gone.

Edited by Vnight

lol, unable to quote once again... Well... they said that engine upgrade will come regardless of the efforts, cuz of the special team being focused on it, which means by 2019 we will have our first primitive engine upgrade, but aftyer that, guess what....
I like to believe that the ultimate engine upgrade won't be in 2020, but will be a few month close to it...
Basically expect one engine upgrade every year :))) Its as fair as it gets, from my perspective...
And even on the first engine upgrade which is 3.5, we will get so much bugs, that at least 4 months we will suffer from it!
Then of course will come the lenient fixes, that will take two months, to 2020, which by then it will be fucking ridiculous, cuz we will expect the next step, which will take another fucking year from its fist update... truth is, in the end, you ppl that own this game, will only have us to keep you alive, so regardless who we are, or how much we hate you, its all you got, that';s why you don't ban shit, no matter how much tp cheating and fucking aim cheating going on.
I mean i will forever support this game, but at a limit, that's fer sure 🙂

Edited by Vnight

Noty eveNot gonna quote, but who's new to this game, better just drop it.
I started this cuz of half of the vending machine was spawning my car, as for the rest, gl enjoying your financial status being raped, considering how hard it is to make money in this game, generally.

Edited by Vnight

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

well i tried to quote your post, but lol, lixil said this site forums work perfect, yet it forks like complete shit sometimes... but whatever, i will just use non quote.
You say that i didn't use a specific server, but then again... should the server matter at all? As all should have the same thing on, as development develops itself.
Its not about where, but about how it gets to be developed regardless where.
Its irrelevant where the up[grade took place, because its meant for all servers in the end.
From my personal perspective,: You have been around long anough, and beyond it, but lmao... keep in mind they will keep reducing their servers, and you will eventually end up on one, so qhit asking yourself if it was on yours, cuz clearly the lowest garbage places won't suceed by far at all, when the time comes, (which will come regardless one day) you will clearly know more than you were supposed to. Cuz by then, jeryco will be gone.

this is a great rant and all i can really feel your passion 

but i didn’t say server, i said district 
36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

'Don't worry guys, I was just acting stupid'

he’s not pretending