Sign in to follow this  
cheater

What is this

Elaborate 

Please managers of company tell me why

Edit: This is still my private photo.

• Like 2

I guess she is bonding with the apb players as a "community manager" LOL.

• Like 1

Just now, Nev said:

I guess she is bonding with the apb players as a "community manager" LOL.

real.
half the community already got her on deck in their steam FL

Fcking magnets how do they work.

Edited by EMilika
Pss, post above me that's disgusting.

6 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:
real.
half the community already got her on deck in their steam FL
Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. But what do I know.  Feels like deja vu of previous situations with staff members. But it's whatever it took them nearly a month to address the mistake they made on the balance patch I have no hope for this company until they do some major patches and maybe have some guidelines for staff. Edited by Nev
  • Like 1

Just now, Nev said:
Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. But what do I know.  Feels like deja vu of previous situations with staff members. But it's whatever it took them nearly a month to address the mistake they made on the balance patch I have no hope for this company until they do some major patches and maybe have some guidelines for staff.
Does contraception need guidelines?

12 minutes ago, EMilika said:

Pss, post above me that's disgusting.

DECK NOT DIK

10 minutes ago, Nev said:
Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. But what do I know.  Feels like deja vu of previous situations with staff members. But it's whatever it took them nearly a month to address the mistake they made on the balance patch I have no hope for this company until they do some major patches and maybe have some guidelines for staff.
Yeah, I agree with this. I appreciate them trying to interact with the community but adding community members to your FL can be very dangerous. May cause favorism wether it is on purpose or subconscious.  Edited by Parthian
  • Like 1

Just now, AsgerLund said:

Eewwww. WASP...

First time i ever agree with you fatso.

6 minutes ago, EMilika said:
7 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Eewwww. WASP...

First time i ever agree with you fatso.
I’ll report this personal attack to the European Consumer Protection Board. In 10 days.
  • Like 1

And after all this years thinking that Elanih was a she. Man what a the actual f.

It was one of the players I met in Germany among many others. The picture that was taken was simply as a fun picture, no meaning behind it.

Another explanation: Whoever added me on steam got accepted, I did not pick among the players who gets on that list. However, I do agree it can be looked at as favoritism therefore I will be removing all the players from there.

Also I have removed the image as that is my photo. And locking the thread as I have explained the situation. If anyone needs more information you can DM me directly.

• Like 1